White Mother Defies Carjackers with Nigger Sounding Names for Teenage Son

Expose Them All

Registered
Mother Defies Carjackers for Teenage Son

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A mother went toe to toe with four alleged criminals, all to save her son.

Barbara Renfrow said the men beat and tried to carjack her near the Plaza on Wednesday night, but she wouldn't give them the car, because her 17-year-old son was asleep in the front seat.

Renfrow exclusively told KCTV5 News, "He said he was going to shoot me. And I said, 'Shoot me, because I'm not giving you the keys.' He punched me in the face and knocked me down."

Her son, Duncan, said, "If there's anyone who's a hero, it's my mom."

Luckily, a passerby screamed and the suspects took off running.

Police caught them about an hour later insi
de the California Pizza Kitchen.

Marshon Kimball, Ronnelle Thomas, Alvino Crawford and Gary Robinson are all facing robbery and assault charges.

Tough Niggers, beating down
an older female. W
e iz tough
ho, give us dem keys befo we
shoot yo wite azz.

4546906_BG1.jpg

http://www.kctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4546906

Three cheers for this tough mom!! However, she was VERY fortunate that these four dark-skinned hellhounds did not shoot her and her son dead right there!! Never forget that these dark demons have no value for the lives of whites and will kill a white for no reason at all. Better that she pulled her own gun and wasted these four niggers to save her son, that would have been my plan!!! Hi A.B. , hope all is well.

Gman

You folks really have a problem reporting BLACK ON WHITE CRIME...

think if roles were reversed...you would have it all over the screen...

Just like the KC Star today in the metro section... reported on the murder of a white man...capture of the murderer... The W H I T E man was J E W I S H and the murderer was B L A C K... the man was shot twice during an attempted robbery...no picture of the perp...nothing...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...quiet!

Now we all know that ALL black on white crimes are R A N D O M (think OSBORNE and KAUFFMAN) and that all rapes of White women are C O N S E N S U A L ..especially when big name stars or atheletes are involved... right? I remember the WHITE woman who was raped a number of years ago...here in KC...by a black...just had the trial...he raped
her after telling her he just murdered her son...and later...she committed suicide. This animals trial was here a few month
s back and NO coverage by your gutless station...RACIST AGAINST WHITES STATION...to put it more accurately...

No major coverage of the murder of the 2 whites in St. Joseph last year by you or any other news media here...or the gang rape of the 17 year old White girl by the 15 black animals here...3 of whom were charged and convicted of the murder of the young White couple whom they executed with shots to the head...oh...RANDOM...I forgot...not racist in the least...

Or coverage of the Grain Valley White woman RAPED by a black and I have dozens of stories you have deliberatly avoided, racially censored in terms of black on white crimes...but hey...that's ok...if you reported all the black on white crimes...the murders, rapes, armed robberies, carjackings, and home invasions that were and are committed against whites by blacks...you would have the NAACP beating
on your doors and most of you would lose your jobs...

which is not going to happen...because basically...you are cowards incognito...[/b]

Back