White patriot candidate May Win Tenn. Seat

Crusader

Senior Reporter
NASHVILLE, Tenn.

He's got my vote. Did you notice how the cowardly Republicans disowned him?

Speaking of cowards, why isn't the lying writer of the article publishing his name? Could k*kenvermin be involved?

Eugenics Backer Causes Stir in Tenn. Race

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20040803_904.html

This is great news for americans !!!

There's a nice poll every one should participate in,http://www.jameshartforcongress.com/

Go for it, folks

Unabashed racist wins GOP primary in Tenn.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselect...t-primary_x.htm

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Unabashed racist wins GOP primary in Tenn.
/span>
The Associated Press

An unabashed racist will represent the Republican party in the November election for a congressional seat after a write-in candidate failed to derail his effort.
With 86% of the primary vote counted Thursday, write-in candidate Dennis Bertrand had just 1,554 votes compared to 7,671, or 83%, for James L. Hart, a believer in the
discredited, phony science of eugenics.

In November, the GOP candidate will oppose Rep. John Tanner, a Democrat who has represented the northwest Tennessee district for 15 years.

Hart, 60, vows if elected to work toward keeping "less favored races" from reproducing or immigrating to the United States. In campaign literature, Hart contends that "poverty genes" threaten to turn the United States into "one big Detroit."

"I didn't expect to win," Hart said. "I thought their network would beat my ideas."

He has run for the 8th District seat before and drawn litt
le attention. But people began to notice this time because he was the only Republican on the ballot.

Since the deadline for getting on the ballot had passed, Bertrand, also a Republican, began a write-in campaign, saying he wanted to protect the party's honor.

"I think his beliefs are not beliefs of any party that I know of," Bertrand said Thursday night. "I knew it was going to be a really long shot, but in good conscience, I
had to at least give it an attempt."

Bertrand, a financial analyst and former military officer, was on active duty with the National Guard when the deadline to get on the primary ballot passed.

Hart said he will have lots of time to campaign for the general election since he was forced Wednesday to resign from his job as a real estate salesman because of the attention he drew during the primary.

"They didn't say 'You're fired' in exactly those words, but it was pretty clear what they wanted," Hart
said.

While campaigning, Hart sometimes wears a protective vest and carries a .40-caliber pistol, but he said he has run into no trouble.

"When I knock on a door and say white children deserve the same rights as everybody else, the enthusiastic response is truly amazing," he said.

If a black person opens the door, he says he simply drops off campaign literature and leaves.

Phony science, my ass!

Plant and animal breeders use it all the time.

State Democrats Call On GOP To Denounce "Racist" Candidate

Tennessee Democratic Party Chairman Randy Button called on state Republican Party Chairwoman Beth Harwell today to denounce the candidacy of James L. Hart, Republican nominee for the U.S. House of Representatives for the 8th district.

Mr. Button said Hart campaign literature espouses racism and the idea of eugenics, or

State GOP Executive Committee Condemns Candidate Hart

The Tennessee Republican Party State Executive Committee passed a strongly worded resolution on Saturday calling on voters to oppose congressional candidate James Hart.

Hart, a successful Republican candidate in the 8th congressional district race, has expressed support for a concept he calls "favored races."

The resolution called Hart's views "abhorrent and outrageous" and urged all Republicans and Tennesseans to reject his candidacy.

Hart won
he GOP nomination for the 8th Congression District and will be opposing incumbent Democrat John Tanner in November.

It's hard to tell, who will bend over backwards the most, the democraps or the repugnantcans, to kiss a niqqer's @ss.

T.N.B.

It's hard to tell, who will bend over backwards the most, the democraps or the repugnantcans, to kiss a Vandal niqqer's @ss.

T.N.B.

I don't know either! The Taliban Party (Republirats) under Usama bin Bush have kissed Mexivandal and Vandal a$$ like you would not believe!!! Homeland Security my foot!!!
Howabout Homeland InSecurity instead! We are less secure and
astly less free under the Treasonous Traitor-in-Cheat Usama bin Bush than under Slick Willie Clintong!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

(from email reader link)

State GOP Executive Committee Condemns Candidate Hart

posted August 7, 2004

The Tennessee Republican Party State Executive Committee passed a strongly worded resolution on Saturday calling on voters to oppose congressional candidate James Hart.

Hart, a successful Republican candidate in the 8th congressional district race, has expressed support for a concept he calls "favored races."

The resolution called Hart's views "abhorrent and outrageous" and urged all Republicans and Tennesse
ns to reject his candidacy.

Hart won the GOP nomination for the 8th Congression District and will be opposing incumbent Democrat John Tanner in November.

James Hart for Congress Committee

Favored Rac
es

What if they had integrated?
There would never have been an electric light.
There would never have been an automobile.
There would never have been an airplane

Political Platform
Stop Welfare and Immigration Replace it with a War on Poverty Genes

Our cities are being destroyed by dysgenic welfare and immigration. Why does Detroit look like it was hit by a nuclear bomb and Hiroshima look like it was on the side that won the war? Everyone knows the answer but is afraid to say. Because genes have a more devastating effect on civilization than nuclear bombs, and the reason for Detroit's decline is that there are le
ss 'favored races' in Detroit with an average IQ of 85 and more 'favored races' in Japan with an average IQ of 104. (It is noted there are less 'favored races'* in Africa south of the Sahara with an average IQ of 70-75, which accounts for the extreme poverty there.) Richard Lynn's book, 'IQ and the Wealth of Nations' has clearly shown that the prosperity of a na
tion is determined in large measure by the average IQ of the population. The poverty genes of less 'favored races'*, which are spread by welfare and immigration, are destroying our cities no less than if they were hit by a nuclear bomb. Massive uncontrolled and illegal immigration portends not just the destruction of a few cities but of our whole civilization itself. If we had integrated with less 'favored races'* centuries ago, there would have never been an electric light. There would never have been an airplane. Unless we stop dysgenic welfare and immigration policies, the US will look like one big
Detroit.

(more...

THIS ROCKS!! HOPE HE WINS IN NOVEMBER ,HE IS UP AGAINST A BIG BATTLE

Back