Wild negro animal takes taser from white female cop and nails her twice with it

Expose Them All

Registered
Video at link shows white female cop.

Man Accused Of Taking Taser, Shooting Officer Twice
Neighbor Helps Break Up Fight

GAHANNA, Ohio -- A Gahanna police officer was struck by her own Taser twice during a traffic stop last weekend.

Sweet Benjamin Jackson;

7614753_240X180.jpg

The incident occurred early Saturday morning along Goshen Court, NBC 4's John Ivanic reported.

Sgt. Sheila Murphy pulled over Benjamin Jackson in a routine traffic stop, Ivanic reported. But according to a report by Murphy that was obtained by NBC 4, Murphy believed Jackson was about to flee the scene.

She said that she "told him to stop or I would
shoot him with the Taser."

The gun Murphy used to deliver the volt of electricity would have to come in direct contact with the victim.

Murphy reported that she "touch-Tased (Jackson) in the left
thigh." According to the report, Jackson screamed and started fighting with Murphy.

During the struggle, Jackson "gained control of the Taser" and "touch-Tased (Murphy) in the left hand two times."

Someone from a nearby home heard the commotion joined in on the fight and helped Murphy beat back at Jackson, who now faces assault and multiple drug charges, Ivanic reported.

In January, Jackson escaped from Murphy's custody before turning himself in, Ivanic reported.

NBC 4 asked Gahanna police to see video of the fight that was taken from Murphy's cruiser but was told that not all the tapes were reviewed.

Murphy, a 12-year veteran of the force, is the sister of Gahanna Police Chief Dennis Murphy.
<
br />http://www.nbc4i.com/news/7615144/detail.html

- - - - - - - - - -

Video Captures Officer Being Stunned With Taser Gun

GAHANNA, Ohio -- A dangerous situation erupts for a local police officer who ends up being shocked with
her own Taser gun during a violent traffic stop.

One still from dash cam. I guess the female cop didn't
have a gun on her? If so, use it sister, use it!

7624815_320X240.jpg

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/7624475/detail.html

She was LUCKY this nigger didn't get her alone...very lucky. Now she is probably thinking about whether or not those "wonder woman" movies were that inspiring after all!

I agree AB...she should have just shot the nigger dead but probably, has a fethish for nigger cops, is immersed in diversity, and is suffering from the "delusional state of mind ie. legend in her own mind wannabe cop syndrome".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gman @ Mar 3 2006, 09:37 AM) [snapback]71949[/snapback]</div>
Women should not be street cops and this video is a perfect example of why!!! She should have triple tapped this evil boon and then danced a jig on his primate corpse!!!

GMan[/b]
:clap: You have a way with words, Gman!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brewski @ Mar 3 2006, 11:25 AM) [snapback]71974[/snapback]</div>
:clap: You have a way with words, Gman!!!
[/b]

Thanks for the compliment Brewski. I believe we think along the same lines. Hope you are doing well.

gman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gman @ Mar 3 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]71949[/snapback]</div>
Women should not be street cops and this video is a perfect example of why!!! She should have triple tapped this evil boon and then danced a jig on his primate corpse!!!

GMan
[/b]

I have to agree. I hope the female members here do not take offense but I'm old fashioned and I feel some jobs should be strictly for men. Soldiers in combat and cops should be off limits to women.

Back