YT dragged behind truck NOT HATE CRIME!

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

Hartsville man expected to recovery after alleged robbery, dragging

(Florence-AP) Feb. 3, 2005 - A Hartsville man says two robbers took his money, then dragged him behind a truck last weekend.

Darlington County Sheriff's Lieutenant Robin Bryant says the 26-year-old victim told deputies he was getting a drink at a store when the two men came up and demanded money.

Authorities say the victim told them he was beaten and taken to a field where the suspects chained him to his own pickup truck.

Deputies say the victim was dragged until he could free himself and run away. Bryant says he suffered cuts and abrasions but is expected to fully recover.

The victim, who is white, told officers the men used racial slurs as they chained him to
nthe truck. But, Bryant said he does not think at this point the crime was
racially motivated because the men were first just interested in robbing the victim.

Celebrate Diversity!

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Gman@Feb 4 2005, 05:37 PM
HMMMMMMMM, if the races were reversed, I wonder if the racially motivated hate crime charge would so quickly be dismissed??????????????

Gman
That sure is something to ponder, Gman.
:unsure:

T.N.B.

It didn't take me long to ponder. I never heard of this incident until I read it here. However, a nigger dragging would've made national news.

dragged by niggers

another article: Hartsville man robbed, assaulted

By TRACI BRIDGES
Morning News

The search continues for two men who robbed and assaulted a Hartsville man, then chained him to a vehicle and dragged him through a field this weekend.

Darlington County sheriff's deputies learned of the incident when they were called to a residence on East Camden Road just before 5 a.m. Sunday after a resident in the area reported that a man was beating on her door, asking her to call 911, Darlington County Sheriff's Lt. Robin Bryant said.

Deputies met with the 26-year-old victim, who told them he was stopped at a store along Ousleydale Road getting a drink from the drink machine when two black men
ncame around the corner and demanded money. The victim told depu
ties the men struck him in the head and stole an undetermined amount of money from him. The victim said that after robbing him, his assailants forced him into his own pickup truck and took him to a nearby field, where they assaulted him again and made him remove all of his clothes, Bryant said.

At that point, the victim said, the men chained him to the vehicle by his legs and dragged him some distance before he was able to loosen himself and run away.

The victim, who is white, claims that while chaining him to the truck, the two men made racial slurs toward him, indicating that his race was the reason for the dragging.

I'm sure there was name-calling and mean words were used, but I don't think that the victim's race was the motivation for the crime, Bryant said. " think in a situation like this, the first thin
g
you look at is the first thing that happened and the first thing that happened here involved money and robbery, not race. The
first thing they said, the first thing they wanted was money, so that leads me to believe that their motive first and foremost was robbery.

The victim was admitted to Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center in Hartsville for treatment of various cuts and abrasions suffered during the assault. He is expected to recover fully from his injuries, Bryant said.

The victim's vehicle, which was stolen after the assault, is a blue 1991 Sonoma with a red door, a pine straw rack on the bed and S.C. license tag number 332-GPW.

Anyone with information about this assault and burglary is asked to call the sheriff's office at (843) 398-4501; Darlington County Dispatch at (843) 398-4920; or Crime Stoppers of Hartsville at (843) 332-8980; Crime Stoppers of the Pee Dee at (843) 667-TIPS (8477) or (866) Crime Stoppers of the Pee Dee at (843) 667-TIPS (8477) or (866
) 369
-TIPS (8477). Callers need not reveal their identities.

ticle:

Lieutenant Robin Bryant
bryant.jpg

Investigation Division

I can't believe a white cop would say this! Celebrate Diversity Y'all!

T.N.B.

Here is the email that I sent Mr. Bryant:

Dear Mr. Bryant,

Concerning the recent crime that involved the tying of a white man, like you, behind a truck and dragging him through a field, you sated,â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  "'m sure there was name-calling and mean words were used, but I don't think that the victim's race was the motivation for the crime, Bryant said. " think in a situation like this, the first thing you look at is the first thing that happened and the first thing that happened here involved money and robbery, not race. The first thing they said, the first thing they wanted was money, so that leads me to believe that their motive first and foremost was robbery.

If robbery were the only motive, why didn't the

y just commit the robbery and then leave?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Why did they tie the victim behind a truck and drag him through a field?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  If the races were reversed here, you and I both know that ha
te crimes charges would have been filed as a matter of course.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  The news article that I read related that, "The victim, who is white, claims that while chaining him to the truck, the two men made racial slurs toward him, indicating that his race was the reason for the dragging."â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Given this little tidbit, your assertions that this isn't a hate crime sounds ludicrous on its face.

Sounds to me like you are another white lemming that bows to the politically correct mantra of the day that states that only whites can be racist.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 

I am prior law enforcement.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  I know you know the truth about race and crime.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  You and I both know that blacks are FAR more racist that whites.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  You and I both know that HUGE percentages of black males are criminals and that their criminality is o
ft
en (usually?) established by black victims and black juries.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  You and I both know what happens to white communities when blacks and other minorities start moving in.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  You and I both know the inter-racial crim
e statistics show that black-on-white crime is MUCH more common than vice versa.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 

Given that we both know this, how is it that you hold up for these two chimps?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  How is it that you aren't going to present the incident to the DA as a hate crime so the jury can decide for the lesser included offense if in fact the evidence presented at any future trial shows such?

Are you on the take?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Or just a p*ssy?

Originally posted by Romulus@Feb 4 2005, 06:01 PM
Here is the email that I sent Mr. Bryant:

Dear Mr. Bryant,

Concerning the recent crime that involved the tying of a white man, like you, behind a truck and dragging him through a field, you sated,â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  "'m sure there was name-calling and mean words were used, but I don't think that the victim's race was the motivation for the crime, Bryant said. " think in a situation like this, the first thing you look at is the first thing that happened and the first thing that happened here involve

d money and robbery, not race. The first thing they said, the first thing they wanted was money, so that leads me to believe that their motive first and foremost was robbery.

If robbery were the only motive, why didn't they just commit the robbery and then leave?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Why did they tie the victim behind a truck and drag him through a field?
â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  If the races were reversed here, you and I both know that hate crimes charges would have been filed as a matter of course.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  The news article that I read related that, "The victim, who is white, claims that while chaining him to the truck, the two men made racial slurs toward him, indicating that his race was the reason for the dragging."â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Given this little tidbit, your assertions that this isn't a hate crime sounds ludicrous on its face.

Sounds to me like you are another white lemming that bows to the politically correct mantra of the day that states that only whites can be racist.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 

I am prior law enforcement.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  I know you know the tru
th
about race and crime.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  You and I both know that blacks are FAR more racist that whites.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  You and I both know that HUGE percentages of black males are criminals and that their criminality is often (usually?) established by black victims and black juries.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  You and I both know what happens to white communities when blacks and other minoriti
es start moving in.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  You and I both know the inter-racial crime statistics show that black-on-white crime is MUCH more common than vice versa.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 

Given that we both know this, how is it that you hold up for these two chimps?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  How is it that you aren't going to present the incident to the DA as a hate crime so the jury can decide for the lesser included offense if in fact the evidence presented at any future trial shows such?

Are you on the take?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Or just a p*ssy?
Nice letter Romulus!!!&#33
; <!
--emo&:Cheers:-->http://newnation.vg/forums/style_emoticons/default/Cheers.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='Cheers.gif' /> :Cheers:

Gman

(link from old NNN reporter)

Sheriff's Office arrests, charges two men in connection with Hartsville robbery, dragging

(Florence-AP) Feb. 5, 2005 - Two Hartsville men have been arrested for the robbery and assault of a man who was chained to a vehicle and dragged through a field last week.

The Darlington County Sheriff's Office says Gregory Lamont McKay, 27, and Kenny Smith, 39, are charged with assault and battery with intent to kill, kidnapping and armed robbery.

The charges stem from an incident in which a 26-year-old Hartsville man told deputies he was stopped at a store in Darlington County. Darlington County Sheriff's Lieutenant Robin Bryant says the he told deputies he was getting a d

rink at a store when the two men came up and demanded money.

Officials say t
he victim was struck in the head and robbed. The victim says the men assaulted him, chained him to his truck by his legs and dragged him.

Deputies say the victim was dragged until he could free himself and run away. The victim was treated for various cuts and abrasions.

Updated 3:25pm by Chantelle Janelle

Note: no mention of race of suspects (black) nor victim (white)
and no mention of 'racial slurs' by black draggers.

Reader comments to wisTV reporter... - (edited)

QUESTION:â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Incompetence!â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Your kind could not even tie a chain properly so they could drag the "CRACKER" to death.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 
â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 
Do you think this story will make it into the national headlines?

This horror story is just the tip of the dark and evil iceberg which obscures my peoples mind.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š Ãƒ¢Ã¢”š¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Soon this small operation,â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  http://newnation.org/,â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  hopefully
will increase and we all will know the truth about what has happened to White America.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 

Hail Diversity!!!

(signed by NNN reader in Texas)

(another new link on story)

Men arrested for dragging man behind vehicle

Two Hartsville men have been arrested for the robbery and assault of a man who was chained to a vehicle and dragged through a field last week.

Gregory Lamont McKay, 27, and
K
enny Smith
, 39, are charged with assault and battery with intent to kill, kidnapping and armed robbery, according to the Darlington County Sheriff's Office.

Additional charges may be filed.

Smith was arrested after Darlington County investigators received information that he was on a bus to Chicago. He was arrested at a stop in Louisville, Ky., Friday afternoon.

McKay wa
s arrested at his home.

The charges stem from an incident in which a 26-year-old Hartsville man told deputies he was stopped at a store in Darlington County. The victim said he was struck in the head and robbed of an undetermined amount of money, sheriff's Lt. Robin Bryant said.

The victim also said he was forced into his own pickup truck, taken to a nearby field and assaulted. The victim said the men then chained him to his truck by his legs and dragged him before he was able to get away.

The victim was treated for various cuts and abrasions.

---

Information from: Mo
rning New
s,

(again, no mention of race or black-on-white hatecrime - ed.)

(continuation of dialog between NNN reader and media reporter on the
"wasn't a hatecrime that two blacks using racial slurs chained a white
man to a truck and 'did the Texas dragging thing'".)

Resolution

In your Feb, 5 story, you seem to have forgotten to mention " racially
motivated " and "The victim, who is white"
which appeared in your Feb. 3.
story. Is this Evil? In your Feb. 5 story, the 2 monsters appear to be
in name, Black, possibly like you like you, (name of reporter)

In the below third story, not of your news service, we find a hidden gem, which, absent "hate charges", will probably remain hidden to the mass-media forever.

Do you think they beat him for a second time just for fun, or maybe because this
lone already

severely beaten "in the head" "CRACKER" had bravely forced
one last fight against the da
rk forces of evil? We see next, after the
second round of fun, that maybe drug-dealing James Byrd, who was allowed
to keep his clothes on, must be revenged.

So the White-boy's death journey will be painfully bloody, and also to enjoy complete humiliation of the victim, the clothes must be removed.

Humans like "Gregory Lamont McKay, 27, and Kenny Smith, 39" were probably like the some of the gang of prison blacks who repeatedly gang-sodomized the young man who dragged James Byrd.

God knows he was not racially conscious when he went into
the Texas prison system, according to his father, but he became racially
conscious after he was saved by one of the relatively few White prison
gangs. I could write on this single subject for hours with many internet
links to stories for reference, but my neurons fill dirty, so I must go
aw
ay
from you forever.

(NNN reader) Dallas, Texas

Reply to LONE RANGER from African newspaper reporter, (name withheld by ed),
in reference to her story of White man being beaten, robbed, and dragged naked behind his own pickup truck by two African warriors

=================================

"Since, as the deputy stated, the crime did not seem to be primarily
racially motivated, and since the second AP story did not include the
racial slurs, I did not feel it was necessary to include them. The primary
focus of that story was that suspects have been arrested. If the hate
crime question comes up in trial, it will end up in the story again when
we report on it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
----<b
r>

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2900149&nav=0RaPVy6x
(Florence-AP) Feb. 5, 2005 - Two Hartsville men have been arrested
for the
robbery and assault of a man who was chained to a vehicle and dragged
through a field last week.

The Darlington County Sheriff's Office says Gregory Lamont McKay, 27, and
Kenny Smith, 39, are charged with assault and battery with intent to kill,
kidnapping and armed robbery.

The charges stem from an incident in which a 26-year-old Hartsville man
told deputies he was stopped at a store in Darlington County. Darlington
County Sheriff's Lieutenant Robin Bryant says the he told deputies he was
getting a drink at a store when the two men came up and demanded money.

Officials say the victim was struck in the head and robbed. The victim
says the men assaulted him, chained him to his truck by his legs and
drag
ged him. <
br>
Deputies say the victim was dragged until he could free himself and run
away. The victim was treated for various cuts and abrasions.

Updated 3:25pm by Chantelle Janelle
------

n

(Florence-AP) Feb. 3, 2005 - A Hartsville man says two robbers took his
money, then dragged him behind a truck last weekend.

Darlington County Sheriff's Lieutenant Robin Bryant says the 26-year-old
victim told deputies he was getting a drink at a store when the two men
came up and demanded money.

Authorities say the victim told them he was beaten and taken to a field
where the suspects chained him to his own pickup truck.

Deputies say the victim was dragged until he could free himself and run
away. Bryant says he suffered cuts and abrasions but is expected to fully
recover.

The victim, who is white, told officers the men used racial slurs as they<
br>chained him
to the truck. But, Bryant said he does not think at this point
the crime was racially motivated because the men were first just
interested in robbing the victim.

Updated by Chantelle Janelle

------

http://www.morningnewsonline.com/servlet/S...=FMN%2FMGArticl
e%2FFMN_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031780569731&path=

Feb 1, 2005 Hartsville man robbed, assaulted By TRACI BRIDGES
Morning News The search continues for two men who robbed and assaulted a
Hartsville man, then chained him to a vehicle and dragged him through a
field this weekend.

Darlington County sheriff's deputies learned of the incident when they
were called to a residence on East Camden Road just before 5 a.m. Sunday
after a resident
in the area reported that a man was beating on her door,
asking her to call 911, Darlington County Sheriff's Lt. Robin Bryant said.

Deputies met with the 26-year-old victim, who told them he was stopped at
a store along Ousleydale Road getting a drink from the drink machine when
two black men came around the corner and demanded money. The victim told
deputies the men struck him in the head and stole
an undetermined amount
of money from him. The victim said that after robbing him, his assailants
forced him into his own pickup truck and took him to a nearby field, where
they assaulted him again and made him remove all of his clothes, Bryant
said.

At that point, the victim said, the men chained him to the vehicle by his
legs and dragged him some distance before he was able to loosen himself
and run away. The victim, who is white, claims that while chaining him to
the truck, the two men made racial slurs toward him, indicating that his
rac
e was the reason for
the dragging.

While he does not doubt that racial slurs might have been used by the
assailants, Bryant said he does not think at this point that the crime was
racially motivated.

"I'm sure there was name-calling and mean words were used, but I don't
think that the victim's race was the motivation for the crime," Bryant
said. "I think in a situation like this, the first thing you look at is
the first thing that happened and
the first thing that happened here
involved money and robbery, not race. The first thing they said, the first
thing they wanted was money, so that leads me to believe that their motive
first and foremost was robbery."

The victim was admitted to Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center in
Hartsville for treatment of various cuts and abrasions suffered during the
assault. He is expected to recover fully from his injuries, Bryant said.

The victim's vehicle, which was stolen after
the assault, is a blue
Sonoma with a red door, a pine straw rack on the bed and S.C. license tag
number 332-GPW.

Anyone with information about this assault and burglary is asked to call
the sheriff's office at (843) 398-4501; Darlington County Dispatch at
(843) 398-4920; or Crime Stoppers of Hartsville at (843) 332-8980; Crime
Stoppers of the Pee Dee at (843) 667-TIPS (8477) or (866) Crime Stoppers
of the Pee Dee at (843) 667-TIPS (8477) or (866) 369-TIPS (8477). Callers
need not reveal their identities.

Posted on Sun, Feb. 05, 2005
Men arrested for dragging man behind vehicle

Two Hartsville men have been arrested for the robbery and assault of a man who was chained to a vehicle and dragged through a field last week.

Gregory Lamont McKay, 27, and Kenny Smith, 39, are charged with assault and battery with intent to kill, kidnapping and armed robbery, according to the Darlington County Sheriff's Office.

Smith was arrested after Darlington County investigators received information that he was on a bus to Chicago. He was arrested at a stop in Louisville, Ky., Friday afternoon.

McKay was arrested at his home.

The charges stem from an incident in which a 26-year-old Hartsvill

e man told deputies he was stopped at a store in Darlington County. Th
e victim said he was struck in the head and robbed of an undetermined amount of money, sheriff's Lt. Robin Bryant said.

The victim also said he was forced into his own pickup truck, taken to a nearby field and assaulted. The victim said the men then chained him to his truck by his legs and dragged him before he was able to get away.

Posted on Sun, Feb. 06, 2005

Police arrest two men in robbery, assault case

Gregory Lamont McKay, 27, and Kenny Smith, 39, are charged with assault and battery with intent to kill, kidnapping a
nd
armed robbery, according to the Darlington County Sheriff's Office.

The charges
stem from an incident in which a 26-year-old Hartsville man told deputies he was stopped at a store in Darlington County. The victim said he was struck in the head and robbed of an undisclosed amount of money, sheriff's Lt. Robin Bryant said.

(here is a forum post but a person needs to be a subscriber to read it)

WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE HERE? - Forums powered by UBB.threadsââ┚¬Ã…¾Ãƒ”š¢

... The Darlington County Sheriff's Office says Gregory Lamont McKay, 27, and Kenny Smith, 39, a
re charged with assault and battery with intent to kill, kidnapping ...

How disgusting!

But I found this link just for niggers off the SC web site http://www.sciway.net/afam/

My letter to the jackass.

You said in this news article - http://www.morningnewsonline.com/servlet/S...780569731&path=

"'m sure there was name-calling and mean words were used, but I don't think that the victim's race was the motivation for the crime, Bryant said. " think in a situation like this, the first thing you look at is the first thing that happened and the first thin

g that happened here involved money and robbery, not race. The first thing they said, the first thing they wanted was money, so that leads me to believe that their motive first and foremost was robbery.

So, if the races were
reversed would you say the same thing?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  I think we both know the answer to this.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  But thanks for giving Whites a licence to do this now since you said it was OK.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  I will be sure to let vacationers know to steer clear of your area since you give tacit approval of Blacks committing Hate Crimes against Whites.

Lets see if I've got this right. Two Nigs making racial slurs try killing a White man, but in addition to trying to kill him they also robbed him, so therefore its not a hate crime.
Why didn't I think of this before? Before dragging the Nigger to death, the 3 Texas road-racers should've robbed him first, then that would've made it all ok.

This case may have been referenced here before, but I can't find the original posting.

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/12718357.htm

Two plead guilty in dragging case

Associated Press

FLORENCE, S.C. - Two men have pleaded guilty to federal carjacking charges as part of an incident that authorities said ended with the victim chained to a pickup truck and dragged through a field.

Kenneth Smith, 41, and G

regory Lamont McKay, 27, could face up to 25 years in prison when they are s
entenced in the next few months.

The two men began arguing with the victim over a drug deal at a Darlington County store, then struck him in the head and robbed him, prosecutors said.

Smith and McKay then forced the man into his own pickup truck and ordered him to drive to a nearby field, where they made him to take off all his clothes, authorities said.

After the victim was beaten with a tire iron and burned, he was chained to the truck and dragged up the road, prosecutors said.

The victim suffered cuts and bruises, but has recovered from his injuries, authorities said.

The victim, who is white, said Smith and McKay, who are black, made racial slurs while chaining him to the truck. But Darlington County Sheriff's Lt. Robin Bryant said he doesn't think the crime was racially motivated because the men robbed the victim first.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/myrtl...al/13420224.htm

2 going to prison on charge of carjacking

The Associated Press
FLORENCE - Two Hartsville men who pleaded guilty to federal carjacking charges in an incident in which a man was chained to a pickup truck and dragged through a field have been sentenced to prison.

Kenneth Smith, 41, was sentenced to 14 years in prison Wednesday by U.S. District Judge R. Bryan Harwell. Lamont McKay, 27, was sentenced to seven years.

Prosecutors sought the reduced sentence for McKay because they said he cooperated in the case.

Each man had faced a maximum of 25 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
The two men began arguing with the victim over a drug deal at a Darlington County store in January, then

struck him in the head and robbed him, prosecutors said

The men forced the victim into his own pickup truck, ordered him to drive to a nearby field and made him take his clothes off, authorities said.

The victim was then beaten with a tire iron and burned with a cigarette lighter, chained to the truck and dragged up the road, prosecutors said.

The victim said he was able to escape when the men turned a corner.

The victim recovered from his injuries, which included cuts and bruises.

The Darlington County Sheriff's Office had charged the men with assault and battery with intent to kill, kidnapping and armed robbery.

The victim, who is white, said Smith and McKay, who are black, made racial slurs while chaining him to the truck.

Authorities said they do not doubt the comments were made but said the crime did not appear to be racially motivated, because the robbery occurred first.

Authorities said they do not doubt the comments were made but said the crime did not appear to be racially motivated, because the robbery occurred first.

If you say so.

T.N.B.

Obviously hate crime laws do not apply to white victims.

Just like in Kingston, NY. when the 300 lb. nigger crushed a white kids eye socket while calling him a "white nigger" and explaining to him how he HATED white niggers. No hate there either, just assault. I guess it was a love assault. Whatever it was the kid will have double vision in the damaged eye for the rest of his life.

Each nigger had faced a maximum of 25 years in prison yet one received only 14 years while the other received even less, 7 years. A mere slap of the wrist for what they had done.

Back