How I EXPOSED Jew, Ron Unz, of (relatively) popular "Unz Review"

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Below-copied by ap submitted, CENSORED/deleted by kike, Unz, at comments, http://www.unz.com/article/a-liberal-elite-still-luring-us-towards-the-abyss/

Unz Demonstrates Un-Mistakable, Deliberate, Typical Pattern Of Jew Lying, Subversion, Never Doubt
(Apollonian, 4 Feb 19)

<blockquote>"Indeed, Ron Unz is fearless, which is what one must be to protect free speech from constant attacks by The Usual Enemies of Free Speech."</blockquote>

Wally (see below-copied), thou poor fool, and thou doesn't begin to realize how truly stupid sucker thou are for this idiot statement of thine about Unz--who is the very typical lying, Jew snake who's simply running just another Jew-oriented psy-ops.

Specifically, Unz promotes the usual confusion and cognitive dissonance, including the "normalization" of Jew psychopaths as just another "minority" among the multi-cultural people in present Jew S A, the proverbial "dog" being wagged by Israeli terror-state "tail."

I figured it all out for how and why regarding the pattern of censorship/deletion Unz followed. For note Unz pretends he's for "free speech" and expression--just another Jew lie of Unz. For Unz censors these comments pages very carefully and intensively. Again, "Unz Review" is deliberate psy-ops.

For the first pt. to be understood is I've always expounded the pattern and system to the Jew world order--which Unz is keen to keep covered-up. The first, over-all thing to be noted is (a) the SATANIC character and nature of present Jew S A and Jew world order--featuring as I've so often noted, Agenda-21 and -2030 GENOCIDE program.

I also note this satanic character and ethos is mere part-parcel of the over-all CYCLIC historical process of "Decline of the West," by Oswald Spengler, by which societies/cultures begin w. heroic founders, like Romans and original Americans, but then rise in prosperity and success, producing off-spring who are far less heroic than original founders, who steadily become more hubristic and smug, leading now to the present gross, outright Satanism.

(b) Unz doesn't mind this ref. to Satanism long as it's kept otherwise mysterious and un-defined, but I define it, this Satanism, which is extreme subjectivism, idea that reality is product of mentality/consciousness by which subject is God, the creator--Satanism by definition.

(c) I then note and observe the PHILOSOPHY--NOT JUST "RELIGION"--of the Talmud, followed by Jews, necessarily and by definition, and give the citations to back it up, Talmudical.BlogSpot.com, RevisionistReview.BlogSpot.com, and Come-and-hear.com for fullest expo, which anyone can easily verify.

So thou see: Unz doesn't like this explicit, specific expose' of Judaism as the Satanism it really is--purest subjectivism, featuring "midrash" (interpretation) and "Oral Law Tradition."

Thus I show how Jews live and swim, like fish, within this general subjectivist/Satanist, Spenglerian "Western decline" and hubristic condition, Jews then naturally dominating, ruling, and leading as they're foremost Satanists/subjectivists, as they're collectivists w. most effective "group-think," Jews most dedicated, committed, and ORGANIZED, naturally leading and dominating the more numerous gentile subjectivists/Satanists, all these Satanists then, taken together, Jews leading, now dominating and intimidating the larger culture of gentiles in corrupt general social/cultural conditions. And I don't stop there.

(d) For the next thing I do is to analyze the PHILOSOPHY--NOT MERE "RELIGION"--of Christianity, showing it as the absolute anti-thesis of Jew/Talmudic subjectivism, Christians worshipping the perfectly rational, philosophic value of TRUTH, and that Christian "New Testament" absolute confirms this anti-thesis at Gosp. JOHN 14:6--Christ = truth, pure and simple. Unz and Jews don't like this sort of exposition as I give, and they're DETERMINED to cover it up, deny it, ignore it, and obfuscate, divert, and distract fm it--this is the psy-ops Unz is committed upon.

Thus Unz has essentially been CENSORING/deleting practically EVERY posting of mine for this systematic exposition as I've out-lined, Unz determined to "normalize" Jews within and among human beings, only willing to blaming/exposing some Jews, like the "Zionists" of Israel, for example.

Unz has thus CENSORED/deleted all my rejoinders/responses to at least six (6) posters here, above, who've made their typical Jew-friendly excuses for arguments against my original posting at # 4, above--an un-mistakable pattern and proof of Unz's typical Jew motivations, deliberately against truth, gentiles, and "free-speech," etc. Unz is the TYPICAL Jew lying snake, without a doubt.

Note "Wally," there are no "good" Jews (Talmudists, don't forget--or genetically related), like there are no good psychopaths--for that's what Jews are, what the Talmud teaches--absolute war against gentiles. And no decent person tells people he's Jew, no more than telling them he's psychopath, or Satanist, or child-molester. Unz may be "fearless," alright, long as he has "useful idiots," dupes and fools like thou.

-----------------above by ap in response to below-copied----------------------

# 93, Wally says:
February 3, 2019 at 9:15 pm GMT • 200 Words
@Rogue

said:
“Anyway, for what it’s worth, UR is my favourite site. Unfortunately, most political and social blogs tend toward allowing no dissension or actual debate after some time, at least in the comments section, but UR – though also to some extent with certain patterns in that regard – has been generally better in that respect.”

Indeed, Ron Unz is fearless, which is what one must be to protect free speech from constant attacks by The Usual Enemies of Free Speech. But do check out http://www.codoh.com and debate at their forum. A real eye opener. No name calling, no dodging. All “holocaust” topics / views represented and debated.

A recent work from Holocaust Handbooks, Documentaries, & Videos: http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1
The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories, Genesis, Missions and Actions
https://codoh.com/news/3424/

Cheers.

Below-copied by ap first submitted, CENSORED/deleted by kike, Unz, at comments, http://www.unz.com/article/why-the-war-on-conspiracy-theories-is-bad-public-policy/#comments

"Conspiracy" Must Be Criminal Collusion; Unz Is Fraud (Typical, Lying Jew), But That's Not Necessarily Criminal, Presently--But SHOULD BE
(Apollonian, 5 Feb 19)​

What?--is "religion among" "conspiracy theories"?--is this a stupid question, or what? So is religion a criminal offense?--OF COURSE NOT. By definition, "conspiracy" must be criminal.

A "conspiracy" is criminal collusion of two or more people, by definition. Now then, FRAUD is defined as criminal under certain circumstances, but there are CRIMINAL frauds, which cause actual harm, as in sense of depriving people of funds and property. But then there is mere FRAUD in the sense of lying, which lying might not be criminal as it causes no harm. If, for example, I was to say I was ten months old--that's FRAUD (lying)--but it isn't necessarily a crime.

I'll tell thou one thing, though: and that's Unz here is a FRAUD, though I can't say he's criminal--he's just the TYPICAL Jew liar, pretending he's for free speech as he systematically deletes and CENSORS my material and commentary, as he did in the previous Jonathan Cook article, allowing no less than 5 or 6 commenters to make statements against my (original) theses, but then deleted/CENSORED every single one of my rejoinders--THAT'S FRAUD, by Unz, the TYPICAL Jew liar, pretending he's for "free" speech and expression in promotion of a serious discussion. For Jews and Judaism are HUGE, big problem.

Is Unz part of a network of frauds, criminal or not?--not that can be determined--though he's un-questionably just one of a number of Jew lying liars, as I've noted, Unz DELIBERATELY lying, pretending he's for "free" speech and expression regarding the cultural situation in present Jew S A.

Unz un-questionably works to inflect, manipulate, contrive, and distort the patriot-type discussion/debate here, which Unz pretends to promoting. Unz's purpose is to "normalizing" Jews, pretending Jews are "like anyone else," that not all Jews are Talmudic sociopaths (which Unz un-questionably is, as I've proven), which sociopaths, of course, Jews must be, the very definition of Jew being Talmudist (conducting war against gentiles) or genetically related, and identifying as such. For to say one is Jew is to effectively defend and excuse Talmudism--hence to defend sociopathy. Q.E.D.

So is Judaism a conspiracy?--it's un-questionably organized mis-anthropy and sociopathy, without doubt, which should be out-lawed--which it was, in many places, in earlier times of Christian history--it should be out-lawed now. But wait--that would be "anti-Semitism," darn. . . .

------------------above by ap in response to below-copied--------------------

# 94, niceland says:
February 5, 2019 at 1:13 pm GMT

Talking about dangerous conspiracy theories – is religion among these?

Below-copied by ap first submitted, but CENSORED/deleted by kike, Unz, at comments, http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/a-passionate-attachment/

Unz Undoubtedly Carries On Most Intensive Censorship
(Apollonian 5 Feb 19)

Yes, and he actually already said the exact same things, in exact same words and phrases in earlier postings--but Unz prefers to publish him while he deletes/CENSORS (nearly) all my entries. And I'm sure I'm not only one Unz so steadily, intensively CENSORS--and I'd like to see the exact ratio of entries/submissions to actual publications for Unz's comments pages. I'll bet Unz does quite a bit of censoring in his efforts to manipulate and manage the dialectic/discussion/debate here.

---------------------above by ap in response to below-copied---------------

# 136, Nachtigall says:
February 5, 2019 at 9:01 pm GMT
@Thomm

Hey look, a hasbara troll who sneaks his comment in first to derail the discussion with a dumb strawman.

Below-copied by ap submitted, but CENSORED/deleted by kike, Unz, at comments, http://www.unz.com/article/holy-minority-day-holocaustianity-hysteria-and-the-hotel-of-hate/

Jews Are Anti-Human, Necessarily, Based Upon Simple Facts, Education, Orientation, Etc.--Verified In Reality--Like Ron Unz, For Example
(Apollonian, 7 Feb 19)

Jews are execrable and deserving of hatred no less than are psychopaths--because that's what Jews are, raised and educated to being so--psychopaths--and Jews then only differ as to degree of this sociopathy and psychopathology. Ck their Talmud and its teachings; see Talmudical.blogspot.com, RevisionistReview.blogspot.com, and Come-and-hear.com.

And there are no good Jews like there are no good psychopaths, Satanists, or child-molesters, "good," understood here as useful or worthwhile for humanity. For Talmud is war-plan against humanity.

Note Jews are defined as followers of Talmud and/or genetically related thereto, who identify as Jew (like Unz, the editor here), relate w. Jews, defending Jews, etc. No decent person calls himself Jew.

Thus Unz's purpose here is to gate-keep and "normalize" Jews, pretending to ignore the Talmud, as if Talmud doesn't exist, pretending Jews are like anyone else, that there are "good and bad," like among any other ethnicity, etc., ignoring simple fact of Talmud. After all, psychopaths are like anyone else too, eh?--ho ho ho ho.

Thus Unz lies like the typical Jew snake, pretending he's for "free speech," etc.--while he CENSORS and deletes my expositions consistently and intensively. For Unz is determined to inflect, manipulate, contrive, and distort the debate/discussion/dialectic to suit and serve Unz's Jew-friendly, Jew-oriented interest, never doubt.

And in case there is any doubt of Unz's typical, Jewwy contempt and anti-pathy towards gentiles, esp. whites, just ck his "Open Letter to Alt.-Right," which he published here at his own site.

-----------------above by ap in response to below-copied------------------------

# 81, Commentator Mike says:
February 6, 2019 at 11:20 pm GMT • 100 Words
@Anon

Just stating my opinion about that well know Patton’s quote. I’ve already been called a fascist based on another comment. Now implication of ? Jew perhaps? What next? Everybody gets called something when people start jumping to conclusions. So am I required to hate Jews viscerally just because I oppose their Israel, Zionist propaganda, financial, media, and cultural domination, etc.? Fine, it seems I also wrongly accused some contributors of being Jews based on some of their comments. Please yourself. And anyway I’m no big fan of Patton. Zhukov would have whipped his ass all the way back into the North Sea the arrogant Yankee prick if he’d tried to have a go, even with the help of what was left of the destroyed German army.

Last edited:
Below-copied by ap submitted at comments, http://www.unz.com/article/a-liberal-elite-still-luring-us-towards-the-abyss/

Cook And Unz Merely Need To Look Inwards--At Their Devilish Jewwy Narcissism, Subjectivism, And Psychosis
(Apollonian, 31 Jan 19)​

Jonathan Cook, a Jew--like Ron Unz--laments the passing of his lovely little play-ground of Western Civilization which was built by Christians and Christianity--which these hate-ridden, psychotic, narcissistic, and hedonist Jews don't want to admit or to mentioning.

Unz refuses to "go there" (explicitly and honestly acknowledging Christian civilization) because, he says, and lies, it's mere "religion"--when the fact is the core of Christianity is PERFECTLY philosophic value--TRUTH = Christ (Gosp. JOHN 14:6).

Observe Cook never mentions, not even once, Christianity or the Christian people who built everything the little, lower-level, piss-ant Jews, like Cook and Unz, want to preserve and fear soooo desperately is passing away. And they, Cook and Unz, know it (Western civilization) will be gone forever, because they, being the hate-ridden Jews they really are, refuse to grasp and acknowledge the greatness which is the Christian cultural achievement--REASON AND RATIONALITY and their products, science and law.

And it's interesting Cook blames liberalism and individualism--really the typical and thematic Jewwy NARCISSISM--for the demise of that civilization he finds soooo precious, slipping now through his proverbial "fingers," the poor, stupid kike, ho ho ho ho.

So what we really see is the Jews, Cook and Unz (see Unz's "Open Ltr to Alt. Right"), lament they've done such good anti-Christ job, now the Christian civilization seems to be passing them by, and they're really sorry about it all--even though it doesn't cause them to question their filthy, Jewwy satanism (extreme subjectivism), by which they and other Jews like them have done their best to destroy Christianity, hence civilization.

And actually, we see Jonathan Cook is really pretty thoroughly SCHIZOID, in fact, for all his quite affected criticisms of liberalism and individualism, when the real problem is the passing of reason and rationality--even if indeed, it is upon pretext of "liberalism" and "individualism"--"identity politics"? For what Cook observes is merely "liberalism" and "individualism" taken out of their proper (Christian/Western) rational contexts.

So one merely needs de-code and de-cipher the typical Jewwy schizoid, Cook, who merely describes symptoms, NOT the real cause of the problems. For obviously what has been sorely attacked is CHRISTIANITY, hence OBJECTIVITY, and these satanistic Jews have always done this attacking by means of out-of-context pushing of "liberalism" and "individualism," aside fm other satanic/irrationalist things they typically do.

For the essence of the "West" is Christian, and essence of Christianity and Christian civilization is reason and objective reality, necessary basis of TRUTH (= Christ) and what now prevails is extreme subjectivism/satanism, and thus the out-of-context "liberalism" and "individualism"--really just irrationality and psychotic narcissism as we always get fm Jews, like Cook and Unz.

Below-copied by ap submitted, and what got me BANNED, by kike, Unz, at comments, https://www.unz.com/article/on-yellow-vests-and-monsters/#comments

Unz's "Open Letter" More Truly Revealing Than The Dumb Jew Realizes, Surely, Ho Ho Ho
(Apollonian, 25 Jan 19)

"Bike...," Ask thyself, What Are Unz's Motives For This Ridiculous Site Of His? For in fact, Unz is simply the typical, lying Jew snake, actively, intensively, most carefully CENSORING these comment pages, Unz, typical Jew, absolutely TERRIFIED of simplest analysis and application of Christian philosophy, Unz, the Jew liar, pretending it's mere "religion," hence according to the Jew liar, "off-topic," ho ho ho ho.

Given thy above quotation fm the lying Jew, Unz, as he writes about "the things . . . are saying are absolutely 100% contrary...," notice the typical Jew liar, Unz, doesn't note what any of those things are which are "100% contrary," ho hoho oho--did thou notice that?--TYPICAL, moronic presumption and question-begging, eh?

Unz the brainless, condescending Jew liar then says, "people" (ho ho ho--like Unz, eh?--ho ho ho) "quickly conclude that you’re just as crazy...."

Doesn't it occur to thou there's the OBVIOUS problem of presumption and question-begging by this typical Jew liar, Unz?--all throughout his particular piece, "Open Letter" (see https://www.unz.com/runz/an-open-let...ht-and-others/ ) for how does this lying Jew know so easily what people think and "quickly conclude"?

Then this Jew snake says, "...they immediately dismiss all of your other claims and ideas.” Again--(a) how does this moronic Jew know that? And (b) another OBVIOUS question arises, namely, WHY this Jew snake even cares about "people" "dismissing" the "other claims and ideas."

Without any doubt, Unz's moronic "Open Letter..." is a prodigy of lies, contempt, condescension, and the typical Jew gloating of a Jew lying snake, indubitably--and it's a small token of the typical Jew "chutzpah" that the stupid Jew, Unz, allows such an amazing, revealing text to remain exhibited for all the world to see, ho ho ho ho. And Unz's other writings here on his site aren't really much different, truth be told, brainlessly presumptuous and condescending, to say the least.

Surely, lots of the gentiles who've visited this cheap little psy-ops of a site by Unz are well aware of the Jew's endeavors (pretending Jews are "white")--but the Jew so much wants to pretend he's hip to the gentiles, he likes to see what they say, ho ho ho hoho, pretending, moreover, he can inflect upon the dialectic, though he's absolutely terrified of the real, actual Christian philosophy--which we all see, at least eventually, which philosophy is absolutely anti-semitic, hoo ho ho ho.

--------------------above by ap in response to below-copied---------------------

# 83, bike-anarkist says:
January 25, 2019 at 10:37 pm GMT • 100 Words
@Wally

Wally, your work on exposing the Jews, the Holohoax, etc. is extremely valuble.

When you brandish quotes from Maggie, its like the critcisms that Ron Unz has of the alt-right;

“So the problem is that when people notice that many of the things your organizations are saying are absolutely 100% contrary to what they actually see in their ordinary lives, they quickly conclude that you’re just as crazy as your critics in the MSM always say you are, and they immediately dismiss all of your other claims and ideas.”

Below-copied by ap submitted, CENSORED/deleted by kike, Unz, at comments, http://www.unz.com/article/holy-min...nity-hysteria-and-the-hotel-of-hate/#comments

Either-Or In An Objective Reality
(Apollonian, 7 Feb 19)

"Corvinus," buddy: don't thou get it?--it's either-or. Thou are either Jew--as after all, thou talks, thinks, lies, and acts like one, hence by inductive logic and scientific method, thou are Jew unless thou can prove thou are not Jew.

Or--thou are TRAITOR among goyim, always, lying, pushing holohoax, defending and speaking-up for Talmudist liars, including the pretended "non-religious," like Unz, who makes sure thou continue to posting while Unz steadily CENSORS and deletes my own postings for example.

----------------above by ap in response to below-copied----------------------

# 134, Corvinus says:
February 7, 2019 at 10:56 pm GMT • 200 Words
@Anon

“Jews will always dispute. That does not mean that the subject is in dispute.”

You mean people will always dispute whether or not the Germans murdered six million Jews.

“It only means that the Jews and their lackeys (homosexuals, sell outs, cryptos, minorities, etc) are nattering again in an attempt to put off for a little while longer whatever inevitable consequences (see history) are coming for the Jews.”

You mean the Alt Right and their toadies (race realists, white nationalists, monarchists) are virtue signaling for the nth time that whites must rise up against Jewish machinations, lest they be overrun by their third world pets.

“Jewing us works only for as long as we listen to them. When we get tired of being lied to and gamed, the conversation is over.”

OK, the conversation is over. What next on your part?

“I think that there should be a permanent moratorium on listening to Jewish opinions on anything whatsoever,

I think that there should be a permanent crematorium on hearing Alt Right protests on this matter moving forward.

“prescribe our destruction as immutable basis for that decision. Motive strongly implies the crime.”

Who is being destroyed?

Below-copied by ap submitted, but CENSORED/deleted by kike, Unz, at comments, http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/a-passionate-attachment/

"Artie-boy" Better Start Thinking, One Must Strongly Suggest
(Apollonian, 7 Feb 19)

<blockquote>"Beware — our “Heros” character is turning UR into an everyday garden variety race hate blog. Check out his comments – they are full of race hate.

"Now he champions Duke!

"David Duke is a racist – he is not a good guy – PERIOD.

"I doubt that Mr. Unz and his contributors are racists."</blockquote>

"Artie," buddy, let me explain some things to stupid scum like thou, sucker--ck a dictionary, thou P.O.S.--"racism" is a magnificent VIRTUE--virtue of LOYALTY and pride in people, ancestors, and culture (a). (b) This racist loyalty and pride is AXIOMATIC--it cannot be denied--for one is necessarily loyal to some race or other, and even if one pretends one isn't--like a stupid puke, like thou--thou still effectively expresses loyalty to the mixed-race by default, at least (thou are just soooo dumb, thou doesn't realize, eh?).

"[G]ood guy," thou say?--moron: there's no "good-evil" in a determined universe of absolute cause-effect, no perfectly "free" will, sucker--get a clue, scum. For we're all sinners in the eyes of the Lord, fool, and NO ONE is perfect in the eyes of the Lord--ONLY God's grace and mercy gets us into heaven, sucker. Everyone does best he can--we just strive to NOT allowing treason, such as thine.

Further, the race one is born into is the necessary circumstance for all and any future events, outcomes, and consequences, thou poor, brainless punk.

Regarding Ron Unz?--he's TYPICAL lying Jew snake, running psy-ops here on this site, determined to "normalizing" Jews within and among human beings, pretending Jews are no diff. fm anyone else, when the actual fact is Jews are NOTORIOUS throughout history as sociopaths, criminals, and general mis-anthropes, their Talmud teaching and exhorting WAR against gentiles. So it's only matter of degree as to the sociopathy of anti-Christ, anti-human Jews.

And even "non-religious" Jews, as Unz pretends to being, are obviously loyal to their fellow Jews, religious or not. Doubt Unz has nothing but antipathy for gentiles?--just ck his recent "Open ltr to Alt-right," filled w. condescension, contempt, and lies, Unz the TYPICAL Jew enemy of humanity, thou poor brainless sucker.

Ron Unz, typical Jew snake, CENSORS and deletes nearly ALL my comments and postings, Unz determined to promoting cognitive dissonance among gentiles, Unz seeking to inflect, manipulate, contriving, and distorting the patriot discussion/debate/dialectic.

Art: get a clue, sucker--there is fearful penalty for TREASON, scum. Racism is necessary virtue, and it's impossible NOT to be racist (hence loyal) to some race, ignorant moron. Think, sucker--it's the best policy, thou pathetic fool.

---------------------above by ap in response to below-copied-------------------

# 370, Art says:
February 7, 2019 at 7:12 pm GMT • 100 Words
@Heros

So if you can name a European who has fought so long and risked so much and been slurred badly as Dr. David Duke, please let me know, I write him in. Maybe after a life or death struggle over some beauty in a burka.

Beware — our “Heros” character is turning UR into an everyday garden variety race hate blog. Check out his comments – they are full of race hate.

Now he champions Duke!

David Duke is a racist – he is not a good guy – PERIOD.

I doubt that Mr. Unz and his contributors are racists.

Think Peace — Art

• Agree: annamaria
• Replies: @RobinG, @Talha, @ChuckOrloski

Below-copied essay by ap submitted at comments, and amazingly, not censored by the kike, Unz: http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/benefiting-israel-tops-congressional-agenda/

MacDonald Is Mere "Pied-Piper"; Unz The Typical Jew Snake
(Apollonian, 20 Jan 19)

Grace: So what, about MacDonald?--he's nothing but an accommodationist for Jews, begging them to support his pretended half-baked "nationalism."

JEWS ARE THE VERY PROBLEM--specifically, in the largest sense, it is SATANISM (extreme subjectivism and the psychologic HUBRIS), in general, that element dragging-down the West in Oswald Spengler's "Decline of the West," and then Jews specifically, the leading satanists, the directors, master-minds, and leaders par-excellence, at the top of the satanist hierarchy. And MacDonald wants to accommodate these infernal Jews, sucking-up to them so brainlessly and pathetically.

MacDonald wants to strike deals w. Jews, begging them to support white nationalism or the cause of Euro-Americanism, etc., in exchange for his own support for them, Jews and Israel, for pathetic example, ho ho ho ho ho. Jews are Satanists, and don't see anything in any other ultimate terms but for satanic imperialism, control, and rulership, and they're already well-along in their endeavors to enslave and exterminate humanity in accord w. their Talmudic and Zohar (Cabalist) mysticism.

Let me emphasize that: Jews have no interest in anything but satanism, for that's what they are, and Unz, for specific example, is NOT interested in first amendment "freedom of speech or expression"--HE'S CENSORING my entries and postings here on this site, furiously and intensively. Unz is NOTHING but (a) gate-keeper, and (b) data-miner for information, keeping an eye on the gentiles, reporting on what gentiles are discussing (c) censoring and deleting any genuine information being put forward, like the general satanist problem and Jews place within.

Who do u think (a) controls and directs policy and activity for the top monopoly, the central-banking system?--it's Jews and no other; the few gentiles involved just suck-along, taking orders and saluting obediently.

(b) Who then controls and directs activity for the lethal corporate monopolies, carrying out GENOCIDE policy of Agenda-21 and -2030, featuring "big-Pharma," presently poisoning everyone, the Jews-media, lying to everyone, not to mention the "defense" and arms & weapons manufacturing monopolies?--it's all Jews in control w. only a few gentiles as "window-dressing" and "tokens." MacDonald merely WANTS TO BE ONE OF THOSE "TOKENS" and suck-alongs.

I'm rather amazed thou imagines MacDonald is of any serious, genuine significance in human-kind's present great struggle against satanism (hence Jews, the leaders and cadre)--that befuddled, antiquated, academia-blinded fool, MacDonald, really hasn't got the foggiest notion of what's going-on, merely sniping in bitterness and petty jealousy of Jews, MacDonald TOTALLY overlooking the larger, more immediate satanic problem which is killing masses of gentiles everyday, by means of poison drugs and vaccines, poison GMO foods and additives, toxic particulates in the atmosphere, toxic electro-magnetic radiation, etc., even more than the numerous Palestinians and other casualties of outright, active warfare throughout the world, Ukraine, Syria, Yemen, etc. There are NO "good" Jews, Grace, and Unz is a snake, MacDonald most pathetic dupe--they go together.

-----------------above by ap in response to below-copied--------------------

# 510, Grace Poole says:Next New Comment
January 20, 2019 at 10:31 pm GMT
@apollonian

Unz has had Kevin MacDonald’s Culture of Critique in the Featured Book spotlight for the past week or so.

MacDonald may not write Christian polemics, but his mental framework is certainly not Jewish, and his analysis is not pro-Jewish.

Below-copied (both entries) by ap submitted, but CENSORED/deleted by kike, Unz, at comments, http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/a-passionate-attachment/#comments

Ho Ho Ho--"Discord On UR"?--Precisely What "Doctor" Ordered, Eh?
(Apollonian, 10 Feb 19)

<blockquote>"He is succeeding at causing discord on UR."</blockquote> Ho ho ho ho--what?--"discord" on what?--UR? But WHAT do thou think UR is?--it's mere psy-ops run by the biggest troll of all, Ron Unz, sucker, typical Jew lying snake who pretends he's for "free speech," but deletes and censors most of my comments, just for fun and just as one example.

"Discord"?--ho ho ho ho ho--does it occur to thou that that's precisely what Unz wants--and works for?--why wouldn't he? Specifically, Unz WANTS confusion, in-fighting among gentiles, and cognitive dissonance--why wouldn't he?--hasn't that ALWAYS been Jew program?--forget the "Zionists," ho hoo ho.

Who/what is Unz?--he admits he's Jew, hence he must necessarily sympathize w. Talmudists, right? Judging by Unz's association (such as it is) w. Giraldi or Buchanan, Unz pretends to a criticism of Israeli terror-state. But fact is there's no essential diff. btwn Israelis (or "Zionists") and Jews who are defined as advocates or defenders of Talmud--they're all engaged in war against the gentile.

Just ck Unz's "Open Letter to Alt.-Right"--it's filled w. the typical Jew contempt and lies, mixed in w. a good deal of condescension as if we gentiles need Jews like Unz--or any Jews at all--Jews are very much the problem, as I've noted, and I've defined exactly how the Jews fit-in. For Jews aren't the beginning of such problem--which problem entails that natural sinfulness and HUBRIS which is in all people, within this determinist reality and CYCLIC history.

Basic problem is Satanism (extreme subjectivism, reality held as created by mind/consciousness, making subject God, the creator), within which satanism Jews are foremost Satanists, the leaders, most dedicated, most COLLECTIVISTIC, hence most organized w. most effective, successful group-think dominating and naturally leading, even though gentile subjectivists/Satanists far out-number Jews--simply observe history.

Thus Unz DELIBERATELY works (like the typical troll) to cloud and confuse the problem beginning w. the nature of Satanism, pretending it's mere "religion," not worthy of analysis--when Satanism is absolute most practical philosophy, plain and demonstrated, featuring, just for one example, Agenda-21 and -2030 GENOCIDE in all humanity's proverbial "face."

And thou, Artie-boy, are just the very sort of sucker Unz exploits, aren't thou?--pretending thou are "moral," never capable of defining any such idiot "moralism," pretending to a non-existent, non-defined "good" which is typically and notoriously for weaklings, suckers, children, and dogs, meant merely to extract obedience, conformity, and inducing poisonous guilt- and inferiority-complex by which Satanists intimidate the over-populated goons of any corrupt, degenerate society as we obviously presently have--"Decline of the West," by Oswald Spengler.

"Hatred"?--well, isn't that a necessary motivating force, no less than anything else?--sure works for Israelis, eh? And isn't "hatred" mere reciprocal emotion/sentiment, as attraction vs. repulsion, duly noted by ancient philosopher, Empedocles? And if there's no hatred, HOW could there be love?--they complement one another, don't they? And if there's none of one, there's none of the other reciprocal, necessarily--get a brain.

So thou see, Artie-boy, thou are just the sort of "superficial" and shallow-minded sucker Unz depends upon and seeks to work with, aren't thou? Thou wishes like a child for "peace," but that only comes about by means of doing harm to those making it difficult. And "peace" is mere relative and quickly passing condition in any case.

Real question is HOW MUCH "peace" we can get, for whatever price, in order to do whatever. For "war is general, and justice is strife, and all things come about by means of war and change" according to ancient Ionian philosopher, Heraclitus. "Peace," says Artie-boy, the half-wit child, but what thou really need is a nice sloppy mud-pie in thy ignorant face.

--------------------above by ap in response to below-copied------------------

# 691, Art says:
February 10, 2019 at 9:28 pm GMT • 100 Words
@Commentator Mike

Tribalism and hate are present among other races too, and far more than among the white race. Most whites become racist and hateful as a reaction to anti-white politics or as a self defense mechanism if they have been attacked on a racial basis.

“Other people do it” is not an argument – it is an excuse.

Defense of one’s self and family and community is moral – I defend white Christian male family culture all the time.

Our lowlife Mr. DD Heros’s racism, is making us look bad. He words are making us unworthy of defense. His words are intended to exacerbate the problem – not find a peaceful outcome.

He is succeeding at causing discord on UR.

Think Peace — Art

p.s. “At least David Duke is an anti-war activist” — I did not know this —Hmm?

-------after ap posted above, CENSORED by kike, ap posted below-copied------

Artie-Boy: Genius Of All Time, Truly
(Apollonian, 10 Feb 19)

Ho ho ho hoho--this is just toooooooooooooo funny. Sorry, Unzie, buddy, but I just can't leave this one alone, ho ho ho ho ho

<blockquote>"He is succeeding at causing discord on UR."</blockquote>

But Artie-boy, buddy--isn't this "discord" PRECISELY what all Jews have ALWAYS wanted and worked for, all throughout history?--and isn't it precisely this "discord" that Jews pray and dream about?

Hasn't Unz admitted to being Jew?--ho oho ho ho ho ho ho. Artie-boy, are thou 2 yrs old?--w. an IQ of--what?--ZERO?--ho ho ho ho ho ho ho. What were thou expecting?--all gentiles to be united in favor of Jews?--ho ho ho ho ho ho ho--thou thinks that's what Unz is working for?--ho ho ho ho ho o ho

Artie-boy, buddy: is it POSSIBLE, even conceivable, anyone is stupid as thou?--ho ho ho ho ho oho

Below-copied by ap submitted, but CENSORED, deleted by kike, Unz, at comments, http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/benefiting-israel-tops-congressional-agenda/

The last entry at very bottom WAS published by kike, Unz, however

Talmud IS "Midrash"--Merely Fuller Elaboration--Subjectivism
(Apollonian, 20 Jan 19)

No, the dear lady is NOT "red herring" (see below-copied), she doing excellent work of necessary, essential exposition of Talmud, the basic method of "midrash" (interpretation). Don't thou get it?--Talmud and midrash are "interpretation"--of Torah, first of all--which all Christ vehemently condemned (as at Gosp. MATT, entire ch. 23). See Talmudical.BlogSpot.com, RevisionistReview.BlogSpot.com, and Come-and-hear.com for best expo.

Thus Christ = TRUTH (Gosp. JOHN 14:6), hence the OBJECTIVE (Aristotelian) reality, necessary basis/premise for any meaningful truth--against Jew/satanic lies (JOHN 8:44) founded in SUBJECTIVISM ("midrash").

Thus the basic philosophic dichotomy is objective reality vs. subjectivism, satanism being simply extreme subjectivism, idea reality is created by mind/consciousness, making subject God, the
creator--satanism by definition.

Jews then feature a COLLECTIVISTIC subjectivism/Satanism, most effective, successful "group-think," Jews most dedicated, committed, organized, by which Jews then dominate, manipulate, and lead all/any other subjectivists/satanists as among goyim, these goyim typically less cohesive, more isolated, and "individualist," even though far out-numbering Jews.

--------------------above by ap in response to below-copied-------------------

# 496, Grace Poole says:
January 20, 2019 at 4:56 pm GMT • 100 Words
@Cloak And Dagger

Just wanted to emphasize to you and others that watching the second video is just as or even more enlightening

I watched both of them. The content is very illuminating although the videos are hard to watch because of poor production quality (e.g. her powerpoint slides are off screen). She talked about the 6 million as being a necessary realization from the Talmud, although she preceded it with the insistence that the holocaust did happen – an unjustified assertion. The itemization of how Christians must be mistreated is shocking, but not surprising.

If I understood here correctly, the whole insistence of the adoption of the 7 Noahide laws as the law of the land is dangerous, despite the facts that the laws themselves are innocuous, but because it meant that the Sanhedrin court (?) would have the rights to interpret, and somehow they had already decreed that Christians were in violation of the 1st and 5th law. I lost the logic there. This part was a stretch for me, and resembled the adoption of Sharia law as the law of the land. Both appear implausible.

But her description of the content of the Talmud was educational. Thanks for sharing.

Agreed, some insights into Talmud, so thanks for that.

Agree also with Cloak and Dagger’s criticisms.

Also wonder about:
— the character of UN “adoption” of Noahide laws: any more information on that?
— she’s got a real burr under her saddle re Vatican and “Vatican alliance with Noahide laws” and Netanyahu, etc.
— Anybody have any information about linkages among Chabad Lubavitch and other mainstream Jewish organizations such as ADL? Is Chabad represented among 52 presidents of Jewish organizations?
— She’s a holocaust believer.

Given the above — is this woman a red herring?

----------------Below-copied by ap in response to above-------------------

[Since my above, top, entry was CENSORED/deleted by the kike, Unz, I went ahead and entered another note/essay, below-copied, as response to above by "Grace Poole." For some reason, the kike went ahead and posted it.]

Consider What Unz Is Actually Doing Here, This Site
(Apollonian, 19 Jan 19)

Grace: this entire site, by Unz is a "red-herring," don't doubt. Unz is gate-keeper, his aim being, generally, the pretended "normalization" of Jews as part of humanity and USA (which is actually quite difficult, ho ho ho), oversight of gentiles to keep-up on what they're talking about, etc., and deleting anything in way of the Christian analysis of Jews, what they really are and how they do things--that's what's going-on here.

Below-copied by ap first submitted at, but deleted/censored by kike, Unz, at comments, http://www.unz.com/runz/immigration-building-a-wall-and-hispanic-crime/

Heros: Don't Under-Estimate Psycho-Jew Unz, His Corrupt And Perverted Lies And Actions
(Apollonian, 14 Jan 19)

<blockquote>"As far as the wall and hispanic crime goes, I say state once again that Ron Unz seems unable to see the forest for the trees. Just as he fails to connect the dots in all the other aspects of our lives where jews have turned our own European institutions and culture against us, so does Ron Unz once more miss the entire migration picture.

"Is it possible that Ron Unz has never heard Barbara Spectre? Does he not know of the Kalergi plan?"</blockquote>

Heros, thou needs to face reality--Unz ADMITS he's Jew, hence the necessary implications should arise within thy mind--Unz plainly relates w. Jews--what are Jews, by definition?--figure that out. Unz is not, and neither are Jews, "white," not in the slightest--they're anti-white, indeed, anti-human, like all Jews, of necessity and in accord w. their nature. For don't forget, again, Unz self-identifies as Jew--why and how is this?--have thou ever thought about it? Perhaps, like typical Jew, addicted to lying, Unz lies to himself, pretending he's a kike who can "pass" as white, even psychologically, but I have news for Unz, ho ho ho.

This site of Unz's is just another Jew psy-op, never doubt, and I can assure thou that Unz deliberately censors and subverts, affects, and tries to color and manipulate particular dialectics which go on among the commenters in the comments section. Contrary to his psychotic lying, Unz intensively practices censorship and deletes most of my comments, for example.

Interestingly, Unz will often allow a certain dialectic, for a couple of exchanges of notes btwn people, but then will suddenly truncate that exchange of comments, as I've observed first-hand, one of the commenters left hanging, not realizing the other interlocutor having been deleted by the psycho "editor," Unz, Ronnie-boy, the kike.

In one of the dialectic exchanges, recently, Unz deleted my comment, but the other guy yet posted again seeking clarification, not realizing Unz had struck w. his censorship--so why did Unz bother to publish the other guy's continuing when Unz had already deleted/censored my previous post? And when I went ahead and answered (or tried to), Unz deleted that too--such is the Jewwy perversion of this psychotic Jew, Unz--he seems to take a twisted pleasure in censorship, never doubt--Unz the TYPICAL Jew, corrupt, fraudulent, and psychotic, never doubt.

But it's all "good," as the saying goes, as I copy and record all this psychotic, fraudulent censorship activity of Unz at NewNation.org website where people can see what I really posted despite all Unz's censorship and lying he does. Ho ho ho ho.

------------------above by ap in response to below-copied------------------

# 31, Heros says:
January 14, 2019 at 11:08 am GMT • 500 Words

“Despite having been totally “deplatformed” from all normal Internet services, the neo-Nazi Daily Stormer still apparently gets more traffic than all the other Alt-Right websites in the world combined, and its editor, Andrew Anglin, is an ardent Trump supporter.”

Anglin is a pacifist and repeatedly states that he is against all forms of violence. Anglin is no “Nazi”, neo or otherwise. I am certain Hitler would have sent him to a labor camp for not being willing to fight along, along with the jews who were already famous in Germany for the Dolchstoss. So can we please just finally admit that jews get a dopamine hit every time they write or utter “Nazi”?

I sincerely doubt that Anglin is an ardent Trump supporter. He certainly loves to trigger jews and lefties, so he calls Trump “Der Führer” in a humorous and sarcastic manner that makes his site so popular. But even Dailystormer has to hold its punches when dealing with jews. Anglin is basically in exile in Nigeria because of jewish power, Mossad and satanic organizations like Cube.

As far as the wall and hispanic crime goes, I say state once again that Ron Unz seems unable to see the forest for the trees. Just as he fails to connect the dots in all the other aspects of our lives where jews have turned our own European institutions and culture against us, so does Ron Unz once more miss the entire migration picture.

Is it possible that Ron Unz has never heard Barbara Spectre? Does he not know of the Kalergi plan?

Any intelligent person, especially someone who has an IQ as high as Ron Unz supposedly has, must be able to recognize the pattern of turd world invasion being forced on every enclave of European people on the planet. If all of continental Europe and all of the old commonwealth are being simultaneously overwhelmed by waves of PoC invaders, shouldn’t an intelligent guy like Ron Unz be able to see that statistically this is impossible that all these peoples simultaneously decided to commit cultural suicide?

Next look at the fierce globalist NGO assault on Hungary, Poland and especially Russia when they refuse to submit to the will of judaism. Then look to the jews in Israel, who insist that the west must accept all refugees from their wars for Greater Israel while they expel all undesirables and turn Israel into civilization’s greatest racial supremacist citadel.

Stephan Molyneux also cannot see the forest for the trees. Here he goes into detail ridiculing the Ireland 2040 plan to bring in 1m PoC migrants. But he blames this population replacement on the boomers and their need for high real estate prices to support their unfunded retirements.

Below-copied by ap submitted at comments, http://www.unz.com/article/studying-the-gentile/#comment-3040526

Studying The Jew, Thou Say?--Here, We Study Jew, Ron Unz
(Apollonian, 14 Feb 19)

Gee whiz, folks, but note we all can study the Jew right here on Unz Review, eh? So what does Unz do?--he simply practices obligatory, for Jews, dis-info, deflection, diversion, all designed for confusion, discord (among gentiles), and cognitive dissonance. Observe the techniques Unz uses.

(1) Observe Unz literally TROLLS his own site, as for example, the essentially duplicate entry by "Thomm" as one of the first posts on the Phil Giraldi "Being Marco Rubio" article. For note, Unz's "gimmick" is he publishes "anti-Semitic" journalism and articles, pretending thereby to practice "freedom of speech and expression," but this practice of real "freedom" for a Jew is impossible, even in-conceivable--otherwise Unz wouldn't be a Jew, and the other Jews really wouldn't allow it--Unz would be assassinated.

(2) ALWAYS, Unz, loyal Jew, wants to pretend, hey, there are "good" Jews, Jews who are "white"--like Unz himself, for example. But HOW could there be "good" psychopaths?--or good Jews?--Unz won't get into that, not seriously. For Unz might publish the article, but the article won't be seriously analyzed or appreciated--Unz sees to that.

(3) And Unz lies: he pretends and says he's "light" on the "moderation," meaning censorship, but it's just the typical Jew lying. (4) Unz CENSORS intensively--he's the ULTIMATE TROLL for his own site, and this trolling by Unz is one of his greatest secrets and most interesting techniques. It would be most interesting and telling to find out how many entries and postings are submitted to Unz Review articles, and of those, how many are then actually published. For the number of entries would surely be surprising, compared to the smaller number of what are actually published.

(5) So, in this fashion, as I've noted, Unz DELIBERATELY promotes a false and diversionary dialectic and discussion, and he carefully censors anything that is genuine and serious for the purpose, function, and role of Jews within the society. (6) Most of all, Unz will not tolerate a serious study of (a) Satanism, though he might allow it to be mentioned randomly, but it won't be seriously analyzed, especially for what it actually is--extreme subjectivism.

(b) Unz similarly will not allow serious, genuine discussion on Talmud, as that discussion would necessarily involve subjectivism, and people would soon enough link the two, (a) Satanism and (b) Talmudism, the basis for Judaism, given the common subject-matter of SUBJECTIVISM.

(c) These subjects, Satanism and Talmudism Unz will censor as being "mere" "religion" which discussion Unz desperately wants to avoid, pretending and insisting they're "off-topic." But "off-topic" to what? For there's NOTHING more "topical" for anti-Semitism than subjectivism and Satanism--and that topicality Unz will not allow for serious discussion or analysis.

(d) Then of course, there's dear old Christianity, the specific, deliberate, designated ANTI-DOTE to Satanism and Judaism/Pharisaism, Christianity featuring a specific philosophy which Unz desperately wants to hide and obfuscate, confuse, mis-construe, and over-look--it (Christian philosophy) also will barely be entertained or tolerated or seriously discussed--and these pt.s I note here, about Satanism, subjectivism, Judaism, and Christianity, are what Unz, like all Jews, is deathly afraid of and determined to deflect by all the various and possible means, beginning w. most crass CENSORSHIP, never doubt.

What a racket, fraud, deception, and game Unz actually runs on his dis-info website. Observe all the people (including myself) and suckers Unz gets to commenting and posting their opinions, many of whom actually praise Unz for his efforts, the poor fools, so many of them actually thinking they accomplish anything by posting on Unz's comments pages, but don't realize they're only published as they're largely irrelevant and missing the real pt. to things Judaic, satanistic, and germane to the real cultural situation. Amen.

Below-copied by ap first submitted at comments, http://www.unz.com/article/the-diversity-miracle/#comment-2757863

[This is actually not just a little funny, but read below--the guy I'm trying to talk to here doesn't realize Unz, the devilish kike "editor" has deleted my previous posting response to the guy--yet Unz, the "editor," went ahead and published the other guy's next response, ho ho ho--I'm sure Unz thinks he's funny, eh?--ho ho ho ho]

Psycho Imagines He Knows All
(Apollonian, 14 Jan 19)

What's to "disagree" with?--EVERYTHING, for thou art corrupt and perverted for all thy "reasoning." First of all, Unz deleted my response (CENSORSHIP--art thou shocked?) to thy comment, so I could only click the "disagree"--Unz is a devilish little kike, even more devilish than thou, Unz determined to color and manipulate every dialectic, even by his deletions--he's a subtle little bastard, truly. Amazing the perverted little kike goes ahead and yet publishes thy latest comment when he deleted mine which preceded--don't thou think?

"Light hand on moderation" is just another Jewwy lie by our little kike "editor" (censor) who considers carefully upon approving any/every comment, thou may be sure--I wasn't even that surprised at his deletion of last comment, the moron truncating our dialectic so abruptly (indicating utterly stupid, perverted "editorship"). But our fellow readers and commenters here are surely much aware of Unz's creepy little tricks and stunts, no doubt.

But comrade, thou art soooo corrupt for thine own "reasoning," that it's best to simply say I totally reject nearly all thy premises--thou do not understand satanism (see again my definition at # 155), and thou adopt Jews' collective guilt lie/delusion--thou art a fool and rather satanic in thine own manner.

Regarding "Khazar ownership," note they do need some co-operation fm many of the goyim and a good deal of distraction/diversion of the rest of the goons, morons, and still over-populated goyim scum, by means of cognitive dissonance, etc. And never forget there's "no honor among thieves," so even the kikes at the top eye one another w. good deal of suspicion--observe the treachery of the "neo-cons" who backed Trump against the "globalists," who were truly soooo shocked and surprised and STILL resentful.

Thou are sooooo smug over thy pretended cleverness, thou didn't even bother to grasp my analysis at # 155, so it's pretty useless further discussing things w. such as thou.

----------------------above by ap in response to below-copied----------------

# 206, Truth says:
January 14, 2019 at 4:50 am GMT
@Truth

What is there to disagree with? The Khazars make up 1% of the world population and they almost literally own the other 99%. You’re saying they did that without our permission?

Below-copied by ap submitted, but CENSORED/deleted by kike, Unz, at comments, http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/being-marco-rubio/

For Jews/Judaism, Talmud, Midrash Is Definitive, Necessarily--SUBJECTIVISM Being The Essence
(Apollonian, 17 Feb 19)​

Anon: MOST of my entries and attempted postings here at "Unz Review," run by this Jew, Unz, are deleted/CENSORED. Unz only publishes what he imagines will bring the desired reaction fm readership, hoping thereby to dis-credit real, serious anti-Semitism--after all, he's Jew, right?

Ultimately people will have to judge for themselves, and I've not only given extensive exposition, which must stand for itself, but I've also given excellent references, so I'm quite content as I should and must be. Besides, all my stuff, including that which is censored/deleted by Unz, is published elsewhere, fairly easily accessed by anyone, so I'm satisfied.

But I'll simply note that thou are lying liar when thou lies and says it's only Torah which is definitive above Talmud, for Jews, when it's other way round, sucker--people will have to verify this for themselves. Torah ONLY means what Jew Rabbis say it means, moron, and Jews are DEFINED by the Talmud, thou dumbass. If one DOESN'T follow Talmud, that one is NOT NOT NOT a Jew--BY DEFINITION of the very (Talmudic) religion, fool--get a clue.

Thou makes no sense, pretending thy scholarship is superior--how could it be, when thou lies like a dog as thou do? Thou don't even understand "Oral Law Tradition" exclusively of Pharisees and Talmud which means Torah must be further explained by this "tradition," giving the "midrash" (interpretation). Torah ONLY means what rabbis say it means, sucker--as written-out in Talmud (and other rabbinic sources, like "Kol Nidre" prayer, absolving Jew monsters of lying even before they tell the lie, ho ho ho ho).

Thou are SUCH an idiot: thou says one must read the original source material, etc., and one must agree, but question is HOW MUCH? Full Talmud (Babylonian) is THREE times the length of the Christian Bible, including Old and New Testaments. Does one have to read all of it, every single word?--is it possible to get basic "drift" after--what?--two thirds?--how about half? Look at thou: thou indicates, pretends, and implies thou read all of it, but thou still doesn't understand it.

Observe further: thou doesn't even understand basic, simple philosophy of Talmud, which in ONE-WORD is "midrash"--INTERPRETATION. Torah means ONLY what rabbis say, by means of their MIDRASH, sucker.

In other words--TOTAL, ABSOLUTE SUBJECTIVISM/satanism--Torah and ANYTHING means ONLY what rabbis and Jew leaders SAY. Reality for these Satanists is what they say it is, according to mentality/consciousness (and "midrash" interpretation)--making the subject the creator of reality, God--Satanism, by definition.

Jews then simply make their satanic/subjectivist religion a COLLECTIVIST "group-think," Jews most dedicated, committed, and ORGANIZED, thus allowing them to dominate and lead all the other subjectivists/Satanists, as among goyim, even though these far out-number Jews.

So I'm going to conclude here as I don't want to expend too much effort as Unz is most probably going to delete/Censor all this, as he typically does. Amen.

------------------above by ap in response to below-copied--------------------

# 543, Anon[189] • Disclaimer says:
February 17, 2019 at 9:17 pm GMT • 2,100 Words
@apollonian

So the Jew monster and psychopath tells us,

“Reading the Talmud is not necessary.”

I’m not Jewish. I’m one of the most prolific anti-Judaism commenters here. In fact, as I scroll through the comments here, I can see old information of mine re-posted by participants who obviously took to what I wrote and the resources that I recommended . See comment 506 in this thread for one example, wherein Robjil remarks on the concept of “noheg l’doros”, which I posted about here recently. He links to the Chabad page to which I had linked.

I gained that information by doing the actual work in reading their primary sources, as I recommend to others here.

Not in reading second hand quotation sites that will keep you in a very limited box of understanding.

Read the Talmud if you wish. If you can find an accurate English translation, which is doubtful.

Because you will never afford nor seek to buy the complete Talmud, if you could find one that you could read, you and the rest of the anti-Jewish group who does not bother to read the core and much more accessible texts (the Old Testament) will always be reliant on second hand sources for limited quotations.

For some, that will be fine though their understanding will remain rather limited.

For others, they will find differences in interpretation or outright false quotes (when they decide to research further) that will cause them to decide that the Talmud information is too deconextualized when it isn’t spotty and therefore unreliable. Weakening both their resolve and their understanding.

[Hide MORE]

On the other hand, the Talmud is commentary on the Five Books that almost everyone has in their home. Anything expanded on in the Talmud can be found in those books, and the writing is in its full context (assuming that one understands a couple of basic premises about their code).

I understood much more when I stopped relying on second hand quotes and decided to read the Old Testament. My understanding of their religion expanded, and this effort brought to light just how psychopathic their religion is. You think that you know, but you don’t know until you read the OT. Whereas decontextualized second hand Talmud quotes did not give me the full picture.

Their primary myths are found in the OT, not in the Talmud. How are you going to be able to interpret Jewish behavior if you aren’t aware of their mythology as it extends throughout the OT? Their myths define their religion as well as provide them their primary political instruction.

Their myths explain some of their most symbolically genocidal behavior that predicts future genocide (Exodus, Purim, etc).

Not only that, but there are dozens of small details that explain modern events. For example, did you know that the Jews prophecize their treatment of the Palestinians, and their eventual genocide, in the OT?

Did you know that they prophecize the ethnic cleansing of Syria in the OT? These are not actually prophecies but instructions. You know nothing without having read and understood the OT.

If I wanted to distract slightly woken up Goyim from reading the treachary, barbarism, and genocidal intent of my religion, which is all detailed in a book that every one of them has in their house and that follows a much easier narrative format, I would certainly seek to distract by being apoplectic over another set of hard to follow books (the Talmud) that none of them have and that they will always get limited information from. Just as you are doing here.

But the OBVIOUS fact is Talmud IS Judaism,

That is neither obvious nor true. Obvious how? Via some second hand website’s claim? You are being deceptive if you aren’t merely ignorant. It is axiomatic that the Torah IS Judaism.

Judaism is the Torah, not the Talmud. The Torah includes the Talmud, but not only the Talmud. The Talmud, like the Midrash that it is based as well as all other Jewish books within the entire Torah, are commentary on the Tanakh or Pentatecuh. Which every Christian has in their home.

Talmud is definitive, and what is Talmud?–it’s written-out “midrash” (interpretation, as of Torah, first five books, Mosaic law), written-out “Oral Law Tradition,” this “tradition” the very ESSENCE of Judaism, Jews followers of Pharisees and Talmud. See Talmudical.blogspot.com, RevisionistReview.blogspot.com, and Come-and-hear.com for expo.

Thus Talmud is the very essence of Judaism,

How can something that is commentary on another set of texts be the essence of Judaism? That’s like stating that the apple skin is the essence of the apple. Your information is false and deceptive.

Thus? Thus from what? Websites that distract you from what they don’t want you to read and understand? Go ahead and read the Talmud, if you find that fruitful. I did not say do not read it, and I did not say that it cannot be a source for knowledge of some of their views.

I just do not find it even close to being the most fruitful use of time for anyone who has not read the Old Testament with the appropriate understanding of it. Moreover, reading and understanding the Old Testament will add much more context to the Talmud.

and to KNOW Jews, one must understand the Talmud, the written-out version of Oral Law Tradition, period.

Nonsense. You can get everything in the Talmud from the OT and the Zohar. Assuming that you understand the very easy OT coded language and perspective. The Zohar is more straight forward than the OT, and much more concise than the Talmud. However, it delves into spiritual concepts that may be over the head of some readers: depending on their background with the material. This is why I first recommend the OT.

Go ahead and read the Old Testament with only two understandings in mind:

1. All of their myths are meant to apply to the modern day, with modern tribes mapped onto Old Testament tribes and any modern position of the Jews meant to reflect their position at some point in their texts (Philistines are the Palestinians, Esau is Christianity and Europe, Persians are a Germanic tribe, etc).

Therefore, the texts are instruction for the modern day.

2. Their references to animals (beasts) and rocks are most often references to gentiles.

And you will understand the vast majority of what you need to know about their religion. To state otherwise means that you have not read the Old Testament, or that you are a lying.

My opinion is that you are too lazy to delve seriously into their materials, and prefer defending second hand Talmud quotation websites over any recommendation to do any actual work.

If you want to read the Talmud, I recommend leaving the second hand quote sites alone and instead researching it yourself on:

https://www.sefaria.org

The same information can be found, you will have it verified, and their expanding commentary will be included.

Talmud is literally the war-plan of Jews who conduct Talmudic war against gentiles.

No, its not. The Talmud is the commentary on that plan. The Tanakh is that plan. Which you would know if you had read it.

Then the Jew psychopathic monster says,

“…this text that no non-Jew possess, assuming they could read it (unlikely),….”

But fact is the Talmud is published and accessible for anyone–they can just go on-line to find out what it says.

The Talmud’s full accessibility online is new.

Second, there are the accessibility issues of length and a lack of continuity in any Talmud narrative that make it not the best choice for either starting out or relying on it over other texts.

Third, it lacks the crucial myths.

Last, it is not the central set of texts. But as I stated, and if you have the patience and prior context from reading the Old Testament, then have at it.

And note the Jew psychopath pretends no one can “read” the stinking, satanic, filthy Talmud which exhorts war against the gentile. In fact, it’s absolutely NECESSARY to read Talmud and KNOW what it’s all about–regardless the lies of Jew psychopaths and monsters like this one we have here to whom I respond.

You are obviously slightly retarded in these matters (to be more polite than I need to be) and so you should learn to be more polite.

Next, the Jew psychopath says,

“The Talmud is only a commentary on the Five Books or Old Testament.”

Yes, it’s “commentary,” but there’s a pt. and purpose to that commentary, as the commentary demonstrates the Talmudic philosophy which is (a) war against the gentiles, (b) for the purposes and “good” of Jews, as determined by the leaders, the rabbis, Jews COLLECTIVELY understood as co-equal w. God, God the servant of Jews, God acting as assassin/hit-man for Jews, as on Passover and Purim; and (c) it (Talmud) demonstrates the METHOD, “midrash” (interpretation)–SUBJECTIVISM, by which subjectivism Jews create reality within their minds/consciousnesses, making themselves God, the creator–Satanism.

No, the commentary does not (first) demonstrate all of that (and I doubt that you have read the Talmud to any significant length).

The Tanakh, on which the Talmud is commentary, first demonstrates every bit of that (but also you have not read it, and so how would you know).

The lying Jew monster tells us,

“They just don’t read them,”

which means the Jew monster pretends he’s in position to know and comment upon inferior gentiles’ ignorance, etc.–the usual, typical, traditional, obligatory, Talmudic Jew contempt and hatred for the dumb, gentile cattle.

Please, you defensive, over-emotional dolt. I am a gentile. I well know that most gentiles have not read their Bibles in full (or even at any considerable length, and especially not the Old Testament). This is not a controversial nor incorrect opinion. This is the truth. Its human nature to not want to sit down with hundreds of pages of archaic text in regard to a religion that they are not supposed to understand. Now stop defending the indefensible and wasting everyone’s time and your own energy.

The spirit of my comment was to demonstrate that if most people have not read their Bibles, which they have not, then referring them to a much longer set of hard to get and hard to read Rabbinical legal texts with dubious English translations is nonsense. That is, if you wish to build actual support for your assumed positions.

Especially when they can get all of the necessary information, minus a couple of allegories and redundant expansions on the blood curdling calls for genocide, instead in narrative and the necessary mythological form.

So we see the monumental monstrosity of Jews and Judaism–THEY WORSHIP LIES, LYING, AND LIARS, like satan, including LYING TO THEMSELVES, as in this case-in-pt., a Jew lying psychopath and monstrosity who has so thoroughly lied to himself, as we see. Such is the Talmudic war against humanity and gentiles, such is the Talmudic METHOD of lies and lying, including LYING TO ONESELF.

Time for meds. And you were leaning on the Caps Lock. Oops.

Judaism, which is just Satanism, the leading and most practical version (of Satanism) on earth, MUST BE EXTERMINATED, and Jews seem to understand this extermination is what gentiles must do, and should do, Jews wanting to get-out in-front by way of pre-empting this necessary extermination, as if to getting the gentiles to swear that they wouldn’t dare so think of exterminating this satanic filth–which gentiles MUST do to save their very lives.

The Satan concept merely refers to an adversary or accuser. The Jews are our Satan and we are theirs. Notice how we accuse one another.

You speak in this discussion like you are trying to trash it and drive it over a cliff. In real life, even if someone were to agree with your statements, being near you or associated with you would be an extreme liability because you obviously cannot control your emotions and therefore have no OpSec.

My impulse would be to treat you in these comments sections as anyone who is half sane would treat you in real life: which is to keep you at a distance due to your wild ranting style that is full with calls for genocide that will have any law enforcement agency crawling all over this comments section. But this is an electronic forum and I can’t control you nor anyone else here, and so I guess we’ll see how your insane brand of emotional dumping combined with your topical ignorance turns out here.

Below-copied by ap submitted at comments, http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/is-tulsi...real/#comments

Censorship, Suppression, And Subversion: The Real Purpose And Effect Of Unz Review Psy-Ops
(Apollonian, 18 Feb 19)

<blockquote>"It’s the free speech policy of Ron Unz to which Phil adheres. It’s pretty hard to get censored here, but recently Cloak & Dagger and I managed, lol."</blockquote>

Robin: I never realized before just what a fool thou really are, made manifest by above quote fm thou.

It's NOT NOT NOT NOT "free speech policy" of Unz, not in the slightest--thou totally mis-judges the real psychologic operation ("psy-ops") Unz is running. MOST, probably at least 4 out of 5 of my entries are routinely CENSORED/deleted.

Unz will occasionally publish one of my postings, for his own purposes, then if and when that posting gets responses fm the Jew-lovers and -defenders (who are legion, thou will notice), as on the recent Jonathan Cook column on "Liberal Elite...," Unz CENSORS/deletes any of my rejoinders thereto--there were at least 5 or 6 on that page. Only thing I was allowed to do was to append a "disagree" notation after the scum Unz CENSORSHIP.

Unz himself says he puts/applies "light hand of moderation"?--this is an absolute, deliberate, bald-faced lie by Unz, the typical Jew liar. For Unz CENSORS assiduously, scrupulously, intensively, ferociously (thou are sooooo utterly deceived and deluded, RobinG)--his purpose being to manage and manipulate the dialectic/discussion and pushing and applying his own "spin," this "spin" ALWAYS Jew-friendly, Jew-serving.

Observe Unz's basic "gimmick" which is he publishes all the ostensive anti-Semitic journalism and articles/columns--ask thyself, could anyone else really do this without being immediately and heavily assaulted and vilified as by ADL and SPLC?--but Unz gets by EASILY, doesn't he? And then look at what Unz does w. the comments pages for these articles, HEAVILY censored, the commentary overwhelmingly weighted in favor of Jews w. the usual platitudes to effect "not all Jews are monsters," "we can't judge all Jews by the 'few' bad ones," etc.

What a racket Unz has and now exploits!--practically monopolizing thus the "anti-Semitic" journalism--look around: does ANYONE else even come close to this publication and collection of the "anti-Semitic" journalism?--the only one would probably be Kevin Macdonald, a total PHONY, who legitimizes Israeli terror-state and BEGS to accommodate such terror-state in exchange for getting those Jew murderers and criminals to endorsing "white nationalists"--which has actually happened, in a way, in the form of Trump.

So what do thou get fm "Unz Review"?--well, thou get the journalism and the articles, BUT then there are the TOTALLY censored and Jew-friendly, Jew-serving comments pages, where Unz concentrates his energies, as one sees, Unz operating fm relatively early in morn to late at night, these pages HEAVILY infested w. the typical Jew-friendly and outright Jew TROLLS as we see fm the earlier Giraldi article on "Being Marco Rubio."

Thou may think and imagine Unz allows anti-Jew comments, but these are always mere snide remarks and the usual throw-away platitudes, never fully-developed thoughts and essays about SERIOUS anti-Semitism, as I present, for example, Unz's censorship ALWAYS aimed to practical effect that there are at least SOME "good" Jews (like Unz himself, ho ho ho ho), and one "can't judge them all by the few obnoxious ones."

So the overall effect of Unz Review Journalism is the SUBVERSION of real, serious anti-Semitism--that's the obvious bottom-line--no less than Macdonald's moronic work and results, sucking-up to Israeli terror-state, Unz alternatively sucking-up to Jews and actually having their (Israeli) trolls coming on and pushing their lies, which Israel-partisanship Unz otherwise pretends to disapproving.

For there is a real, genuine, serious case to be made for outright anti-Semitism--and this Unz will not allow to be exposited, always working to marginalize, discount, and even ridicule such substantial anti-semitic material--THIS IS UNZ'S REAL PURPOSE AND EFFECT, essence of his psy-ops, and thus thou sees his intensive, pervasive, and thoroughgoing CENSORSHIP and suppression, while pretending otherwise, deliberate and most purposeful, the foremost intention of his work and effort here, doubt not. And this deception by Unz works brilliantly, we see, RobinG, w. typical fools like thou.

--------------------above by ap in response to below-copied------------------

# 363, RobinG says:
February 19, 2019 at 12:13 am GMT
@Fatima Manoubia

It’s the free speech policy of Ron Unz to which Phil adheres. It’s pretty hard to get censored here, but recently Cloak & Dagger and I managed, lol.

------------------Unz appended an "LOL" to my above essay, so I responded, below-copied (but was CENSORED/deleted)------------------

# 367, apollonian says: • Website
February 19, 2019 at 2:58 am GMT

Ho hoh o ho–note Unz laughs (“LOL”), but he doesn’t deny my exposition of the facts. And Unz, why not put a note for every comments page for how many comments by readers are SUBMITTED so we can compare how many thou censors and deletes?

------------------"RobinG" replied to my above-copied, top, below-------------------------

# 368 RobinG says:Next New Comment
February 19, 2019 at 3:28 am GMT
@apollonian

So why didn’t he censor this (which I could only read half of, but that was bad enough) LOLOL.

The only possibly “subversive” thing about this site is that the WN’s (and everybody else) get enough rope to hang themselves.

------------------------------Ap responded to above, below-copied but CENSORED/deleted by kike----------------------

Unz Indeed CONFIRMED, Sucker--Look, THINK
(Apollonian, 18 Feb 19)​

Observe Unz essentially CONFIRMED what I explained w. his appended "LOL," thou poor, smug fool. What I explained and noted are quite verifiable facts--use thy braincells, few as they may be. And don't forget the satanic method of confirming, hence Unz's publishing, the plan and the facts in the gentile's and victim's face--like the 9/11 hit was foretold in the TV program aired a few months earlier on TV about the plane crashing into the bldg. Get a brain.

Below-copied by ap submitted, but CENSORED/deleted by kike, Unz, at comments, http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/is-tulsi...omment-3049654

Artie-Boy Has Difficulty With Reality, Truth
(Apollonian, 20 Feb 19)

Artie-baby: (a) Do thou observe Unz appended the "LOL"?--it's confirmation of truth of my complaint, sucker--and it affirms the contempt Unz has for the readers and gentiles--so he found it expedient to have it published, right?

(b) Did thou see thy buddy's ("RobinG") response? <blockquote> "The only possibly “subversive” thing about this site is that the WN’s (and everybody else) get enough rope to hang themselves."
</blockquote>

So what does it (above quotation) mean?--does she thereby (tacitly) retract the stupidity she said before about Unz's "free speech" policy?--acknowledging what I described? And what's this about "WNs"? "[G]et enough rope to hang themselves"?--so they (WNs) exercise free speech, and what?--"hang themselves"?--so what?--they get CENSORED/deleted?

Don't thou find such sort of language puzzling, to say the least?--she asserts the lie about "free speech," but then excuses the censorship?

And artie-boy, don't doubt I made simple statements regarding facts some of which are quite verifiable--so thou are saying that's disgusting? Unz is a liar, a typical Jew snake, Artie-baby; deal w. it, sucker.

--------------------above by ap in response to below-copied-------------------

# 380, Art says:
February 19, 2019 at 4:40 pm GMT
@apollonian

This comment is unequivocally, unambiguously, undeniably, unmistakably, unquestionably – disgusting!

Art
• LOL: apollonian

Below-copied by ap submitted, but CENSORED/deleted by kike, Unz, at comments, http://www.unz.com/freed/the-empire-now-or-never/#comments

Below by "one born free" is example of the crap which is published, while my entries are censored/suppressed

# 145. apollonian says: • Website
February 22, 2019 at 2:31 am GMT • 100 Words
@onebornfree

Righto, buddy (see below-copied): problem is thou have said this nearly same thing about 1,200,577, 662, 492 dozen times before, over and over and over and over and over–don’t thou ever get tired of it?–we do. And thou seem to imagine thou are saying something new, that no one ever hrd of before. Thou need to find something new. Thou are sooooo self-righteous, pretending thou know it all–don’t thou ever get sick of it? Give mankind a rest–show humanity some mercy, for goodness sakes.

----------------------above by ap in response to below-copied-------------------

# 49, onebornfree says: • Website
February 21, 2019 at 10:48 am GMT • 300 Words
@apollonian

apollonian says: “….Socialism is anti-economics in favor of a false and pretended “moral” ideal (collectivism) which never works, never has ever worked, and guaranteed to fail–that’s its purpose, really: to fool the over-populated stupid people to giving the lying scum power and dictatorship upon false pretext momentarily attractive to poor, pathetic, over-populated stupid people who want to suck off their neighbors”

Exactly.

“Government, whatever form it may take, is by its nature a “socialist” system, at least in the sense intended by Trump in his speech. Its very existence depends on coercion, domination and control. Its raison d’être is to enforce a monopoly of power by the few over the many, and in its modern democratic socialist form it has even convinced those many that it “represents” them. That they are the government. And that the government will never be socialist.” James Corbett

“The state—or, to make the matter more concrete, the government—consists of a gang of men exactly like you and me. They have, taking one with another, no special talent for the business of government; they have only a talent for getting and holding office. Their principal device to that end is to search out groups who pant and pine for something they can’t get, and to promise to give it to them. Nine times out of ten that promise is worth nothing. The tenth time it is made good by looting A to satisfy B. In other words, government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods.” H.L. Mencken

Here’s a link to a page containing links to free pdf downloads of Ludwig Von Mises’ masterpiece “Socialism” : https://mises.org/library/socialism-...gical-analysis

apollonian says: “So lets just SECEDE, suckers, and note now even lots of northerners would agree it’s the only, real PLAN”

Why wait for states to secede when it might never happen? Personal secession is faster, and has far more chance of working for the individual, seems to me.

Regards, onebornfree

Below-copied by ap submitted, but CENSORED/deleted by kike, Unz, at comments, http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/the-growing-anti-semitism-scam/#comment-3050337

Holodomor Was Surely Real, But Requires Evidence, Etc.
(Apollonian, 22 Feb 19)

Jacques: MOST of my entries are deleted by Unz who's terrified of my (or any) expositing (a) the Satanist state of culture in general, (b) the Jews, being leading Satanists (extreme subjectivists), naturally now dominating, exploiting the situation.

(c) And note it's all part of a CYCLIC hist. process. Unz is NOT interested in either truth or free speech--he wants to maintain Satanist/Jew hegemony of situation--and he seems to be having good time of it too, ho ho ho ho--didja' see the "LOL" he appended at end of my complaint he published?

(d) For Jews didn't and couldn't start the satanification; following the natural hubris of over-populated goons, scum, and filth, it's simply natural CYCLIC corruption of a mature and over-mature culture, presently in "Decline of the West," by Oswald Spengler.

And given the general corruption and Satanist movement and situation of the culture, Jews absolutely dominate the dumbass, dis-organized goyim goons, Jews now the agents of de-population of the over-populated puke--by war, famine, pestilence, etc. Over-populated goons never knew what hit them, they thoroughly satiated w. TV and football games, etc.--if not Jews as exploiters, it would surely just be someone else.

I don't think holodomor is prop. I think holodomor happened, fm what I understand. And thou mis-understood: what I said was (a) there was general famine and failure of crops due to difficult weather and natural politically incompetent management of economy, this over wide area of Russia AND Ukraine.

(b) Further, there was a special political effort by bolshies, Stalin, Kaganovitch, et al., to punish and control Ukraine, compounding the situation, which led to real holodomor, but w. many deaths in other areas too, which other deaths Satanists, Jews, and Stalinist sympathizers use to make light of Ukrainian holodomor.

Still, all this info MUST be corroborated and detailed much as possible, w. footnotes and refs. Thou almost sound as if there's no need for evidence, making excuses for no documentation or testimony.

--------------------above by ap in response to below-copied---------------------

# 470, jacques sheete says:Next New Comment
February 22, 2019 at 9:27 am GMT • 300 Words
@apollonian

So, do you or do you not agree that the Holodomor is/ was “Deep State” propaganda?

I brought up the subject merely intending to point out that there was at least one real holocaust, i.e., the one that killed victims in the Ukraine.

The counter argument as I understood it was that it never happened, that it was propaganda perpetrated by the “Deep State.”

Then someone introduced the concept that it never targeted the Ukrainians specifically. They insisted that’s what I meant when I never even thought of that and if I wrote that, I never intended to. To me they are a bunch of Walter Durantys because they wanted to sweep the incident under the rug. Yes, Duranty was referring to the “malnutrition” in “Russia” and not the Ukraine, I believe, but they’re all deniers of Stalin’s crimes just the same.

Which is it? Did the Holodomor happen or was it propaganda? You seem to be agreeing that it happened but that it was embellished for political reasons. Please be much more specific.

BTW. you don’t need to lecture me about things such as this.:

I say there ought to be evidence that can be pt’d out. There must be some documentation, and there ought to be some witness testimony too–it all ought to be calm (as possible) matter-of-fact.

As far as eyewitnesses are concerned, the bulk of them seem to have perished, including Gareth Jones who was “disappeared” for his reporting of it.There appear to be few witnesses unlike the multitude of “Holocaust” survivors. Any political motivation involving it seems to be to deny it. Why would the “Deep State” want to magnify its ally’s crimes?

As far as “documentation,” who would keep records and what sort of evidence would you accept?

Finally, who would have an interest in sweeping it under the rug, and why? Did you see the vid of Abe Foxman telling Ukrainian leaders to downplay the Holodomor? Is the report fake too?

This is all relevant because it shows how our masters operate.

Below-copied by ap submitted, but CENSORED/deleted by kike, Unz, at comments, http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/the-growing-anti-semitism-scam/#comments

JCs ("Judeo-Christians") Are Not All Totally Hopeless; Central-Banking Key To Economic Collapse And "End-Times"
(Apollonian, 23 Feb 19)

Thanks for thy comments: I'd like to refer and respond esp. to thou to "folly of war," # 583, and # 577, "R. T. West," regarding the "Judeo-Christian" (JC--see Whtt.org and TruthTellers.org for expo) heretics.

Note JCs are gross, horrific heretics, and they're no less than the "Praetorian Guard" to thou-know-whos, JCs being several million strong, w. many stupid, brainless scum, but they can very much be genuinely affected simply by means of reference to New Test., speaking their own lingo. I could and should go on for exposition on this subject (regarding JCs), but Unz will not allow it, deleting/censoring nearly all my previous expo, wanting to keep the subject-matter secret, obscure, and confused--and it isn't hard to understand why.

These moronic JCs seem to imagine Judaism and Christianity are mere versions and variants of one another when they're actually absolute ANTI-THESES, Christ carrying on a distinct and actually elaborate dialectic w. Pharisees. And JCs are snake-bitten at very start, working w. false definitions, pretending Christianity is primarily about "love" (or whatever) and "beeeeeleeeeeeeeeeevin'," as if beeeeeeeeeeeleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevin' makes anything true.

Thus Christianity for the dumb JCs is turned into moronic, putrid mysticism, the real philosophy of it is totally obscured, mis-represented, and traduced, the poor, brainless fools. But like I say, JCs can well be treated, and this without too much difficulty--one only needs understand the REAL Christian philosophy, esp. in way of literature, not diff. in certain ways and purposes fm philosophy of Illiad and Oddysey, the previous guides for Western culture and humanity.

Regarding thy # 583, note the KEY is the central-bank which is literally legalized counterfeiting, simply a criminal enterprise, which is capable of putting-out nearly INFINITE fiat currency, NOT real MONEY. See Mises.org for expo on central-banking.

Problem is subject-matter of money and banking is abstract, hence easily confused, which automatically rules-out 90-95% of these stupid goons fm clear understanding what's going on--central-banking the curse of humanity, truly--it's been the bane of USA since the beginning and 1791 first Bank of US (BUS) of Alex Hamilton. The "hero" who destroyed the 2nd BUS, Andrew Jackson, was a psychopath who was ready to mass-murder the good people of S. Carolina over "nullification" issue.

So when one adds everything up, the odds against seemingly dwindling rational humanity appears daunting indeed, but it's simply what naturally and typically happens when things all begin to converge and falling-apart at same time in Spenglerian "Decline of the West."

Stupid, TV-addicted goons who have to compulsively watch their idiot football games must simply die-out and be killed-off--it's impossible for them to suddenly begin thinking, even to saving their worthless lives--real patriots must realize the gravity of the situation, separate themselves, watching and waiting for their opportunities.

One thing to observe closely is status of the central-banking system--which is in serious trouble and seems to be on last-legs, on cusp of hyper-inflation. Hence the powers will work to starting wars by which to muddy the waters and make their escapes to safe havens, even hoping for actual nuclear exchanges.

But for Americans, we should emphasize idea and virtue of REAL MONEY, gold/silver being best, states-rights, nullification, and secession by which means we can really quite easily improve things, all of this accompanying genuine Christian revival featuring the real philosophy, Christ = TRUTH (Gosp. JOHN 14:6), above all. Amen

-----------------------above by ap in response to below-copied------------------

# 583, Beefcake the Mighty says:
February 23, 2019 at 9:02 pm GMT • 100 Words
@follyofwar

Again, they’re not the money-bags, Organized Jewry is. And if the Bible-thumpers couldn’t get the Repubs elected, it’s not as if the Dems aren’t every bit as subservient and obsequious towards Israel. The primary role of the Repubs in the American political system is to pose as phony opposition. (They’re incompetent and can’t even do that right, but that’s a different issue.) The evangelicals are useful only in this regard. With the rise of faux-populism like Trump (which either eschews social issues or has come to terms with modern mores), evangelicals will become increasingly insignificant.

# 577, Beefcake the Mighty says:
February 23, 2019 at 8:25 pm GMT
@Ronald Thomas West

This has been covered before. The Christian Zionists are a big problem, but they’re not the main problem. It’s not Evangelical money that controls the American political process, to use but one example.

Back