Offenders of Middle Eastern Appearance

Muslim madness! Shots fired at the scene of a muslim shooting....days after the shooting. I cannot even begin to imagine why.

Premier appeals for witnesses
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,18692625-1242,00.html
April 03, 2006

NEW South Wales Premier Morris Iemma has urged witnesses to come forward after gunshots were fired at the scene of a double murder on a Sydney street.

Detectives swooped on Blaxcell Street, Granville, in western Sydney, after residents heard gunfire about 8.30pm (AEST) yesterday.
They found a number of spent shell casings near where boxer Bassam Chami, 26, and his friend Ibrahim Assad, 27, were shot dead last Wednesday.

NSW Police last week said they feared a resurgence of "tit-for-tat" shootings.

Mr Iemma today gave no further details on the incident, but called for members o
f the Middle Eastern community to come forward with any information.

"My message to the community is to step forward with information and cooperate with the police ' provide them with any information that you may have," Mr Iemma said.

Last week NSW Police Commissioner Ken Moroney said a squad of 250 police officers would patrol Sydney streets to crack down on armed criminals.
Mr Iemma today said police would be given all the resources they needed.

"There has been suggestions that they are related to warring factions," Mr Iemma said.

"The message is a simple one: whether it is gang related or not gang related, whether it is gratuitous or planned ... the police will continue this operation for as long as it is necessary.

"And whatever resourc
es they require they will have it."

Meanwhile, Islamic Friendship Association spokesman Keysar Trad has urged people not to take the law into their own hands.

"I would say to these people that regardless of the apparent lawlessness, their crime
s are going to catch up with them," Mr Trad said.

"We've had enough of all these crimes, the community won't tolerate it and the society they live in will not tolerate it.

"Sooner or later they will be caught, and if they're not caught through police mechanisms then they will end up becoming a victim of their own crime." [/b]

If this muslim bleating is accurate..... Fantastic work by the NSW police. Dealing with these muslim animals in the only language that they understand.

Habib's Cuban-style interrogation
<a href="http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/habibs-cubanstyle-interrogation/2006/04/02/11439164
09566.html" target="_blank">http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/habibs...3916409566.html</a>
By Tom Allard
April 3, 2006

MONEY stolen, car trashed, bashed and humiliated, interrogated for hours in lock-up - it wasn't what Mamdouh Habib was expecting when he called the police to alert them to last week's deadly shooting in Granville.

Mr Habib, the former Gu
antanamo Bay inmate, yesterday accused police of all of the above, and more, after he witnessed Wednesday's gang-related killings while driving his teenaged son home from work.

"I told the police what had happened. I told them that I didn't know these people," Mr Habib said. "They said they wanted a statement. I said I want to take my son home. I said we could do the statement at my house."

Mr Habib says it was an offer the police refused to accept, even as he explained that his son ha
d worked for 15 hours and was exhausted and traumatised after watching over the dying Ibrahim Assaad.

"A female officer stopped me from getting my bumbag out of the car, which had lots of money in it. Then a senior officer said, 'Take this terrorist and put him in the wagon and take him away'.

"I couldn't believe it."

As his father was being hauled away, his teenage son, Moustafa, intervened and was sprayed with capsicum spray. He was also thrown in the police wagon.

One local resident, who asked to be n
amed only as Melissa, backed Mr Habib's version of events.

"There were five or six coppers hitting in to him [Mamdouh], dragging him to the police car. I told them, 'Why are you taking him? He hasn't done anything'," she said.

"The police officer said, 'Get in your house or we'll arrest you too'."

Mr Habib and his son were taken to the Parramatta police station
. There, he and his son were stripped naked and their clothes and shoes were taken for forensic examination.

His Toyota Tarago was impounded, its inside panels removed and the entire vehicle dusted for fingerprints and any evidence of firearms. Tools, bank statements and mobile phones were confiscated and examined.

Mr Habib and his son were subjected to blood tests, he said.

Then they were "interrogated" for about four hours as police went over the details of what they knew over and over again.

"My son, he is very upset. He hasn't stopped crying. I said to them, 'I have been interrogated in Cuba. Why do you do the same?'
"

Mr Habib was held for more than three years at the notorious US military prison at Guantanamo Bay as a terrorist suspect.

He was also held in Egypt for several months, where he says he was repeatedly tortured. He was never charged and was released last year.

NSW Police released Mr Ha
bib and his son at 7am. They walked out of the station barefoot and in white overalls. The family car was returned with loose panels and covered with white powder. Oil was leaking from the engine.

Mr Habib also said he had $800 in his bumbag but was given back only $40.

The tools, clothes and a mobile phone had also been kept by police.

"All the police officers were laughing at us when we left," he said. "I've told my lawyer we should take action"

Inspector Gary Buckley from Parramatta police yesterday urged Mr Habib to lodge a formal complaint.

"We will investigate any concerns he has about the way he was treated," he said.[/b]

Break out the violins. Muslim victimhood at its
finest.

Terror suspect says he was framed
<a href="http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,18693200-29281,00.html" target="_blank">http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10
117,18693200-29281,00.html</a>
April 03, 2006

A MAN charged over terrorism-related offences has told a Melbourne court he is innocent and has been framed.

Bassam Raad, 25, of Brunswick, Majed Raad, 21, of Coburg, and Shoue Hammoud, 26, of Hadfield faced Melbourne Magistrates' Court today after they were arrested on Friday night and charged with being members of, and funding, a terrorist group.
Bassam Raad was the only one to apply for bail and was not represented by a lawyer.

When Magistrate Paul Smith asked if he had anything to say about his bail application Raad replied: "All I can say to you ... I am innocent, those people have framed me."

He also told the court he would not receive a fair hearing because he was Muslim.

"Because I am Muslim this affects me ..
. Muslims to you are bad,
at the end of the day you will be against me."

Crown Prosecutor Nick Robinson told the court the prosecution opposed bail. [/b]

Men jailed over 'gutless' attack - 'CRIME - BASHING A COP'

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22220965-5005961,00.html

Men jailed over 'gutless' attack :mad:

August 10, 2007 11:17am

MELBOURNE - AUSTRALIA

THREE men involved in the "gutless" bashing of an off-duty police officer in Melbourne have been jailed.

Senior Constable Simon Busuttil was punched, kicked and had his head stomped on after a car accident in Coolaroo in July 2005.

When he got out of his car to exchange details with the other driver he was set upon by a group of men, the court was told.

Sen-Const Busuttil received a broken nose, a torn liver and a fractured finger in the attack.

Today, Victorian County Court Judge John Smallwood described the attack as gutless.

"In the middle of the night these three men overpowered another man and over a prolonged period beat him with fists and boots while he is defenceless," Judge Smallwood said.

"The conduct can only be described as gutless."

Vural Vuralhan, 37, of Meadow Heights, pleaded guilty to one count of intentionally causing serious injury and was jailed for 18 months with a minimum of nine.

Ersoy Vural, 30, of Coolaroo, pleaded guilty to one count of recklessly causing serious injury and was jailed for 12 months with a minimum of six.

Kemal Ciloglu, 21, of Meadow Heights, pleaded guilty to recklessly causing serious injury and was jailed for three months and also received a two-year community based order, with conviction, which includes 100 hours of unpaid community work.

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/timblair/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/many_appearances/
Lively times of late for Sydney’s former men of no appearance:

Hilel Merhi was a loud-mouthed young man with a penchant for extreme violence.

Armed with a pistol, he had robbed liquor and video stores and petrol stations, and had his driver’s licence disqualified because he was a danger on the roads.

Hilel has since been disqualified from the Australian Society of People With Heartbeats. Meanwhile:

Police are seeking help in relation to an armed robbery at a Liverpool convenience store on April 14 …

The offender threatened the assistant with a knife before clearing out the register.

The man is described as Middle Eastern in appearance …

Only a knife? Time to upgrade:

The police
bomb squad is assessing suspicious items at a unit in Sydney’s south where officers have found an arsenal of weapons, including a ‘tommy’ sub-machine gun and an AK-47 …

Detectives from the Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad arrested a 20-year-old man at a cafe on Kent Street in Sydney’s CBD.

No arrests yet following knife attacks on taxi drivers:

The first man produced a knife and threatened the driver, demanding money. The driver gave the man cash and his mobile phone before the second man entered the vehicle and stole coins and a global position system navigator.

The armed man then slashed the driver across his face, from the bridge of his nose, across his upper right eyelid and to his right temple, leaving a deep wound …

The first man is described as Middle Eastern/Mediterranean in appearance … The second man is described as Middle Eastern/Mediterranean in appearance …

Same deal in Campsie. Perhaps a meeting o
f community leaders might help. Then again, maybe not:

A meeting of ethnic community leaders in Sydney ended in a shouting match today after heated debate over whether police should be able to use ethnic descriptions of criminals.

Rape and murder threats by detainees

07-02-2001

WA: IRC to hear of rape, murder threats by detainees

By Liza Kappelle

PERTH, July 2 AAP - Detainees at Port Hedland have frightened women security guards
with threats to hunt them down and rape and kill them and their children.

Australian Workers Union (AWU) spokesman Paul Asplin said guards of both sexes also
feared one of them would be maimed or killed during a riot at their workplace.

Security concerns and unresolved assault and sexual harassment complaints are among
a raft of concerns the AWU will raise before the Industrial Relations Commission on behalf
of 90 of the 115 guards in Perth on July 16.

Mr Asplin said the 75 per cent of the guards who were women were also subjected to
daily sexual harassment and threats of rape and murder.

"They find out whether a lady is married, has kids, they play on (the women's fea
rs)
with comments like: we'll rape you; we'll rape your kids when we get out of here; we'll
cut your throat," Mr Asplin told AAP.

"These are common daily threats."

The commission would be told that Australasian Correctional Management (ACM) had failed
to provide a safe workplace for its staff and that the company had ignored complains and
concerns.

Many of the allegations were related to a May 11 riot which was followed by a dawn
raid by 170 police and security officers to arrest 22 alleged ringleaders.

Mr Asplin said staff were scared one of them would die during a riot due to a lack
of safety gear and training.

He said ACM's major concession to these concerns was to run a training course on how
to behave in a hostage situation.

"I believe a course is happening right now at Woomera, or certainly happening this
week," Mr Asplin said.

Other concerns were that a staff member had contracted the potentially-fatal disease
tuberculosis.

ACM declined to comment.

AAP lk/sd/lc/br

KEYWORD: DETENTION INDUSTRIAL

Ԛ¿ 2001 AAP Information Services Pty Limited (AAP) or its Licensors.

Re: Offenders of Middle Eastern Appearance MURDERS

http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/pdo/ll_pdo.nsf/pages/
PDO_murder18to20yearolds

SHAMOUIL
(20)

Offence committed after 1.2.2003
D arranged to meet V at service station to discuss argument with S’s female cousin – S shot V three times during argument – spontaneous offence – below mid-range
D and AB sentenced for accessory after the fact to murder
Assyrian – difficult childhood – carried gun as protection after exposure to violence - remorse
HOURI
(19)

Felony murder / intent to inflict GBH Offence committed after 1.2.2003
Stabbed console operator during armed robbery of service station – unprovoked attack on co-operating victim – use of weapon – in company – vulnerable victim – mid range offence
Troubled childhood with hea
vy drug and alcohol addiction – reasonable prospects of rehabilitation – serious physical disability resulting from shooting subsequent to offence - depression

As Hohaia(Maori) and Abdulkader (mid eastern) denied the charges in court, nothing was known about why an argument between friends escalated into a murderous assault. But Justice David Kirby in the NSW Supreme Court noted that Hohaia had "said that Mr Szirt was not 'like them'.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/new...1183833344553.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap2

DEHAYBI
(20)

With brother pre-planned armed robbery of family attempting to sell engagement ring – during struggle fatally stabbed adult son and stabbed father in chest

VANN
(20) NSWSC [988]
Dunford J
28.10.2004 PG
Murder
Assault
Poss loaded firerarm 19y
NPP 14y 3m Possess knife in public place Sho
oting

Intent to kill Shot 16y male stranger with SKS rifle during fight outside cinema – Called to cinema to assist

HAMZY
(19)
Fired at group of men involved in disturbance outside nightclub - Deliberately fired while victim on ground - No premeditation but went to nightclub armed with gun - Shot at other men and pointed weapon at police attempting to apprehend - Left country - Upon return refused bail - While in custody attempted to arrange murder of Crown witness.
Disturbed childhood - Exposed to serious criminal activity of father at early age - Heavy drug use - Totality
EZOLD
Involved in group assault on male acquaintance
HOLMES
(21)

RATU
(18)

Taxi driving attacked
VALERA
(19)
Bashed to death 59y male in own home then mutilated body. Random killing. Two weeks later bashed and strangled 68y male in own home and mutilated body. Nothing to mitigate killing.
[qu
ote]

Back