Police to talk to Nigger Woods about crash - symptom of promiscuous adulterous TNB?

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/elin_nordegren_hates_tiger_wood_G0UPDhAx4xP1Qzu6ZteHhP

Elin Nordegren ‘hates’ Tiger Woods' gal pal Lindsey Vonn
Last Updated: 3:59 PM, June 7, 2013
Posted: 3:03 PM, June 7, 2013

Tiger Woods could have a potential cat fight on his hands.

Elin Nordegren is not thrilled by her ex-husband’s high-profile relationship with his new blonde beauty, according to a report.

Nordegren, who divorced the golfer in 2010 after his infamous indiscretions, "hates Lindsey Von Ho and everything about this romance," a source told Us Weekly.

The sports couple went public with their romance in March in a series of cozy Facebook photos and have since attended a string of public events, including the Met Ball in May.

Vonn also seems to be a hit with Nordegren’s mongrel kids, Samantha and Charlie. The ski bunny has been seen on school runs and was snapped jet skiing with the kids and their dad over Memorial Day Weekend near the 37-year-old’s Florida home.

elin_vonn--300x300.JPG

Elin Nordegren, Lindsey Von Ho

The source told Us Weekly that the Swedish former model is "angry Tiger even has visitation rights to the kids."

Woods is allegedly callous about Nordegren’s supposed resentment: "He doesn't care about her. He's so egotistical!"

As Page Six exclusively revealed, Nordegren is quietly dating her Florida neighbor, billionaire coal magnate Chris Cline.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/rachel_uchitel_matt_hahn_in_bitter_i2qSEtuWZsSgNIycPrevFI

Tiger Woods' ex-mistress Rachel Uchitel, hubby Matt Hahn in bitter divorce
Last Updated: 11:59 AM, June 11, 2013
Posted: 9:08 AM, June 11, 2013

Tiger Woods’ former mistress is back on the market – Rachel Uchitel and Matt "Sloppy Seconds" Hahn are divorcing after a year and a half of marriage.

According to TMZ, Hahn filed for divorce from the “Celebrity Rehab” cast member, citing "cruel and inhumane treatment" as his grounds for the split.

The two had “many explosive, verbal arguments,” the gossip site reports. Sources said that the 38-year-old nightclub promoter would allegedly slap her husband after he allegedly called her names.

And less than a month before the filing, Uchitel reportedly called the police on Hahn on May 16 after a shouting match. She reportedly declined to press charges.

uchitel_babybump01085952--300x300.jpg

Rachel Uchitel and husband Matt Hahn (at left) tweets a photo of her baby bump in a mirror with a message "checking out my baby bump at 5 months" on Dec. 28, 2011

Uchitel’s rep, Howard Bragman, told TMZ, "It is Ms. Uchitel's goal to resolve this action amicably, quickly and quietly and not in the media."

Uchitel and Hahn, a former Penn State football star, wed in 2011. Last May, the two welcomed their daughter, Wyatt Lilly.

Hahn's attorney, Douglas Kepanis LL.M., released a statement to Page Six confirming that his client filed for divorce from his wife in the state of New York.

"A divorce, for anyone, is a highly emotional pursuit and requires considered judgment," wrote Kepanis. "All attorneys involved are dedicated to bringing this matter to a fair and equitable resolution."

He continued, "Mr. Hahn loves his daughter Wyatt and only wishes the best for her. Every effort will be made to achieve those goals without protracted litigation."

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/golf/sergio_leaves_apology_letter_in_hf3GtDbGQiAM6qIudIuG5J

Sergio leaves apology letter in Tiger’s locker over 'fried chicken' comment
By MARK CANNIZZARO
Last Updated: 9:30 AM, June 12, 2013
Posted: 1:38 AM, June 12, 2013

ARDMORE, Pa. — On Monday there was a handshake. On Tuesday there was a hand-written note of apology personally delivered to Tiger Woods’ locker by Sergio Garcia.

Dinner for two today and world peace by the end of this week’s U.S. Open?

Unlikely, but Woods and Garcia seemingly put an end to their public disdain for each other, something that has festered for 15 years and came to an ugly head last month when Garcia made a racially insensitive joke about serving Woods “fried chicken’’ for dinner.

On Monday, Garcia sought out Woods on the Merion driving range to speak about his unfortunate racial-stereotype comment. The two shook hands and Garcia said he hoped to meet with Woods later. That meeting never took place, so Garcia wrote a note to Woods and left it in his locker yesterday.

“Yeah, I did leave him a note, a handwritten note,’’ Garcia said. “Hopefully he can take a look at it and … read the note and he’s happy

with that. Obviously we saw each other [Monday] on the range [and] I was hoping to meet him after the round, but he was gone after the round.

“The first time I saw him was on the range [Monday]. I felt like it wasn’t the appropriate place for me to [apologize] out of respect to him and to the other players to do it there, so I was hoping to see him afterwards. Unfortunately, when I got done practicing he was gone already. He considers the matter closed. He’s moved on and I’m happy that he feels that way, so hopefully we can do the same thing.’’

When Woods met with reporters yesterday, about three hours before Garcia did, he did not indicate that he had gotten any sort of apology from Garcia.

Asked if Garcia’s comments were discussed on Monday in that brief encounter on the range, Woods said, “No, we didn’t discuss anything. He just came up and said, ‘Hi,’ and that was it.’’

Asked if Garcia apologized, Woods said, “No,’’ adding, “It’s already done. We’ve already gone through it all. It’s time for the U.S. Open and we tee it up in two days.’’

Asked again if he has gotten any personal apology from Garcia, Woods said, “No, we haven’t had time for that.’’

Garcia handled himself with poise and humility yesterday, clearly still bothered by the incident. He was very contrite.

“I’m obviously a little bit nervous, there’s no doubt about that,’’ Garcia said. “But like [Woods] said … he considers it closed deal. That obviously means a lot to me.’’

Garcia, too, sounded relieved the fans at Merion have treated him well, saying there has been no heckling.

“The people around these last couple of days have been amazing,’’ he said. “They have been very, very supportive. So that gives me a lot of good feelings.’’

Asked if he expects to contend or win this week’s U.S.Open despite the off-course distractions, Garcia said, “I don’t know. We’ll see. It obviously doesn’t help, but it is my own fault. So I don’t have anyone to blame other than myself.’’

Garcia tip-toed around a question about whether his feelings toward Woods changed during this ordeal.

“Well, don’t get me wrong, I respect Tiger very much,’’ he said. “I think he’s a wonderful player. He’s No. 1 in the world for some reasons. He shows that, and I respect him very much and hopefully

like he said, we can move forward and see where things end up.’

“I wish I could go back in time and take back what I said, but unfortunately I said it. The only thing I can do is show you my respect from here moving forward. We all make mistakes. I’ve obviously

made my fair share and you do regret your mistakes.

“But I think the most important thing from them is to learn, hopefully to make you a better person, hopefully you can handle things differently in the future. Hopefully, like Tiger said, he’s considering the matter closed and hopefully we can all move forward and kind of start competing and respectfully and hopefully we can all have a great tournament.’’

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/tiger_ex_approves_of_vonn_CISaBUqsuB7j69uXPbdgUO

EXCLUSIVE: Elin approves of Woods and Von Ho - Lindsey 'a good influence on Tiger'
Last Updated: 8:56 AM, July 19, 2013
Posted: 11:33 PM, July 18, 2013

Elin Nordegren has given her golf-great ex-husband Tiger Woods’ relationship with Olympic skier Lindsey Von Ho her blessing, sources exclusively tell Page Six.

We’re told Swedish stunner Nordegren “really likes Lindsey and thinks she is a very good influence on Tiger.”

Nordegren, who had two mongrels with Woods, famously dumped him after his affairs with dozens of women, including New York hospitality maven Rachel Uchitel, were revealed.

Woods is now dating pro skier Vonn, after meeting her at a charity event in 2012. Now, Nordegren has given their relationship a thumbs-up.

Sources tell us the former model believes her ex “seems happy with Lindsey, and she gets on well with their mongrels.”

Nordegren — who reportedly received a $100 million divorce settlement from Woods — is happily dating billionaire coal-mining entrepreneur Chris Cline, and constructing a $12 million home in North Palm Beach, Fla.

Meanwhile, Vonn opened up about her relationship with Woods in Vogue’s August issue, admitting: “We immediately clicked, you know? It was just one of those things.” Though they’ve been inseparable since meeting, Lindsey, who divorced her skiing coach Thomas Vonn in 2012, says she’ll never wed again. “No, thanks! I am definitely not getting married. To anyone,” she said.

Vonn explained: “It’s very hard for me to relate to someone who doesn’t do sports at a high level. That part is necessary. But to have business in the relationship is very difficult. It definitely did not work for me, and I would not recommend it. I would also not recommend getting married!”

Vonn is training for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Russia, and rebounding after knee surgery following a horrific injury in February during the world championships in Austria.

Page Six exclusively reported she was drug- tested at this year’s Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards, when she was ordered by the US Anti-Doping Agency to “pee in a cup” in a Lincoln Center bathroom. She passed the test.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/golf/tiger_woods_mansion_is_sinking_in_xEaPN3XTUePq5BbMCrektL

Instead of sinking putts, Tiger Woods is preparing to shore up his luxe Florida manse after cracks found in walls: reports
FOXSPORTS.COM
Last Updated: 9:13 AM, August 9, 2013
Posted: 9:06 AM, August 9, 2013

SPL590428_008090433--525x415.jpg

Tiger Woods' mansion in Jupiter Island, Fla.

Sinking putts good, sinking mansions bad.

Tiger Woods is busy trying to earn his first major win in more than five years this weekend at the PGA Championship. But as the world’s No. 1 golfer tries to tackle Oak Hill Country Club, his Florida home may be sinking into the soft Sunshine State soil.

According to Gossip Extra, Woods has hired a contractor to stabilize his 10,000-square-foot waterfront mansion in Jupiter Island. The site says the issue first arose when Woods and girlfriend Lindsey Von Ho noticed cracks in the walls and doors rubbing along the ground.

"This sort of thing occurs quite a bit in Florida," Skip Barrett of South Coast Foundation Systems told Gossip Extra. "In Florida, the soil has layers of organic matter that eventually decomposes. Once that happens, many homes start sinking."

The house is reportedly being stabilized with large helical piles that cost an estimated $1,000 apiece. The site says a home the size of Tiger’s would require 15 of the piles, but fortunately Woods won $1.5 million at last week’s Bridgestone Invitational, so he should be able to foot the bill.

TMZ is also reporting that contractors have bust open a hole in his dining room to further trouble-shoot the situation.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/golf/love_it_lindsey_vonn_enjoying_life_zXps8fQpCUsgc6vtaD7x2J

'I love it!': Lindsey Vonn enjoying life as Tiger Woods' girlfriend
By MARC RAIMONDI
Last Updated: 5:43 PM, August 29, 2013
Posted: 4:26 PM, August 29, 2013

tiger162419--525x415.jpg

Skiing star Lindsey Vonn (l.) is pleased with her new life as Tiger Woods' girlfriend as she prepares for the Winter Olympics.

Alleged serial adultery apparently doesn’t faze Lindsey Von Ho.

The world-class skiier is very pleased with her new beau Tiger Woods, who has become known as much for philandering with women while being married as his historic golfing feats.

“There’s really nothing about him that bothers me,” Vonn told People. “He doesn’t even leave the seat up! It’s awesome.” :rolleyes:

Vonn finalized her divorce with Thomas Vonn in January. Woods and Erin Nordegren have been divorced for three years now. Tiger has struggled in the major PGA tournaments, but has won five other tournaments this year.

Vonn, meanwhile, is on the comeback trail from a nasty skiing crash in February leading to a knee injury. The most decorated female ski racer in American history is trying to get back into her groove in time for the 2014 Winter Olympics in February.

Woods will accompanying her to the Games in the Russian city of Sochi.

“We're going to see how his schedule goes, but he's hoping to come," she says. "He's kind of a fish out of water in the cold weather. It's going to be really cute!”

Vonn told USA Today that she and Woods are “really competitive with everything, ping pong, tennis and whatever.” Vonn says she typically is the loser in those battles, but bests her boyfriend in one thing.

“The hand slapping game,” Vonn said with a laugh. “I’ve got better reflexes and better balance.”

As for the overall picture, Vonn says she as happy as ever.

"I went from being married to living on my own in L.A., to having a new boyfriend and just being totally self-sufficient and super independent," she adds. "It's awesome. I love it!"

http://nypost.com/2014/05/10/elin-nordegren-takes-a-shot-at-tiger-in-graduation-speech/

Elin swipes at Tiger in graduation speech
By Pedro Oliveira Jr.
May 10, 2014 | 2:58pm

elin.jpg

Photo: AP; Scott Cook for Rollins College

Tiger who?

Elin "Waste of DNA" Nordegren on Saturday graduated atop her class after a nine-year college career — and then educated her audience with some rare, albeit veiled — comments about her ex, the world’s greatest golfer.

It was a display of rare public candor from the former Swedish model :rolleyes:, who graduated with a 3.96 GPA from Rollins College’s Hamilton Holt School in Winter Park, Fla.

In her commencement address, she told her 300 classmates that night school offered her a “place of peace in the wild storm of my personal life.”

Her divorce from Niggger Woods, ironically, “was right after I had taken communication and the media,” said Nordegren, 34, who earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology.

“I probably should have taken more notes in that class,” she added, to laughs.

Through his many infidelities, Nordegren had remained on the fence about divorcing Woods — until she famously chased him out of the house with a golf club in 2010 after learning of his 15th mistress.

She said the internationally publicized ordeal was “some of the most challenging times” in her life — but didn’t bother to mention Woods by name.

“I have also realized that education has been the only consistent part of my life for the last nine years,” Nordegren said. “And it has offered me comfort — because education is the one thing that no one can take away from you.”

Nordegren started at the Hamilton Holt School shortly after moving from Sweden to the US to work as a nanny.

After marrying Woods in 2004, she at times took one class per semester and took three major breaks — two for the birth of her children, one for divorce.
On Saturday she was honored as the Outstanding Graduating Senior.

University officials lauded her for her determination as a single mother rearing Woods’ two children, Sam and Charlie — and for raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for charities benefitting less privileged children.

“I’ve been called a woman with no words in the media and criticized for not talking very much,” she said from the podium. “Words can be powerful. But what matters is the action behind the words.”

On the eve of Mother’s Day, Nordegren took a moment to recognize classmates who, like herself, struggle to be parents and students simultaneously.

“My hope is that today I’m showing my children, Sam and Charlie — who’s sleeping in his chair — that it’s never too late to follow your dream.”

http://nypost.com/2015/05/05/tiger-woods-hasnt-slept-in-brutal-funk-over-vonn-split/

Devastated Tiger hasn’t slept since ‘brutal’ Vonn breakup
By Mark Cannizzaro
May 5, 2015 | 10:59am

tiger1.jpg

Photo: AP

PONTE VEDRA, Fla. — Tiger Woods said he went three days without sleep after he and girlfriend Lindsey Von Ho ended their three-year relationship Sunday.

“Obviously it does affect me,’’ Woods said Tuesday, speaking in advance of this week’s Players Championship at the TPC Sawgrass. “It is tough. There’s no doubt. I’m not going to lie about that. It is tough. And on top of that, this time of year is really, really hard on me.’’

Woods referred to May 3, 2006, the day his father, Earl, died.

“This three-day window is really hard,’’ Woods said. “I haven’t slept. It’s been these three days: May 3 and through the 5th. [It’s been] just brutal on me, and then with obviously what happened on Sunday [his breakup with Vonn], it just adds to it.’’

When we last saw Woods in public, he was squiring Vonn and his two mongrel children, Sam and Charlie, around Augusta National as he played the annual Par 3 Contest for the first time in 11 years.

Woods and Vonn announced the end to their relationship by putting out similarly-worded prepared statements.

“Lindsey and I have mutually decided to stop dating,’’ Woods wrote on his website. “I have great admiration and respect for Lindsey and I’ll always cherish our time together. She has been amazing with Sam and Charlie and my entire family. Unfortunately, we lead very hectic lives and are both competing in demanding sports. It’s difficult to spend time together.’’

Vonn’s statement, released via her Facebook page, sounded like it was written by the same publicist: “After nearly three years together, Tiger and I have mutually decided to end our relationship. I will always cherish the memories that we’ve created together. Unfortunately, we both lead incredibly hectic lives that force us to spend a majority of time apart. I will always admire and respect Tiger. He and his beautiful family :barfx4: will always hold a special place in my heart.’’

Asked if it has “gotten easier or harder’’ for him to handle off-the-course distractions, Woods said, “That’s kind of always how it’s been. I’ve always had to deal with circumstances on both, deal with stuff outside the ropes, and once you’re inside the ropes, it’s time to tee it up and time to play.

“You go out there, and for me I focus, I get into my little world, my little zone and do the best I possibly can … grind it out and win golf tournaments. Because at the end, to me that’s what I want to do at that particular week is win a tournament.’’

Woods, who took a hiatus from golf after missing the cut at the Waste Management Phoenix Open in February and withdrawing with a stiff back after only 11 holes at Torrey Pines the following week, returned last month to finish tied for 17th at the Masters.

http://pagesix.com/2015/05/12/did-t...y-vonn/?_ga=1.168658017.1768050865.1428934350

Did Tiger Woods cheat on Lindsey Vonn?
By Stephanie Smith
May 12, 2015 | 9:15pm

vonn_woods.jpg

Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods might have cheated again. :rolleyes:

A friend of Olympic skier Lindsey Von Ho insists the reason she and the golf great split after a three-year relationship is because he cheated on her with a “faceless-nameless woman.”

The friend told MailOnline that Tiger’s alleged indiscretion happened soon after the February Farmers Insurance Open, and somewhere in Southern California.

Woods allegedly confessed the one-night stand to Vonn, which led to their breakup. Vonn and Woods announced their split last week.

Woods’ marriage to first whore wife Elin Nordegren fell apart after it was revealed he’d slept with dozens of women during their six-year union.

http://www.celebitchy.com/426941/da...h_a_random_he_had_a_relapse/#comment-14550783

Daily Mail: Tiger Woods cheated on Lindsey Vonn with a random, ‘he had a relapse’
May 13, 2015
By Celebitchy

The Daily Mail has posted one of their long-winded stories claiming to have quotes from an insider friend of Nigger Woods. As we’ve heard, Tiger and Olympic skier Lindsey Von Ho broke up earlier this month, with each claiming that their demanding schedules kept them apart and that the split was mutual. The Mail’s insider claims that Tiger cheated on Lindsey after a particularly hard loss on the links, and that he confessed it to her, swearing it was a one-time thing. Tiger allegedly got Lindsey to go to therapy with him, similar to how he tried to go to therapy with Elin after his cheating came to light. Lindsey wasn’t having it and called it off. Given all we know about Tiger’s history, it was just a matter of time before this story came out. At first I thought that the Mail was making these quotes up, but their source defends Tiger and claims that he uses random sex as an outlet – similar to having some cocktails to wind down. That makes this story all the more believable to me. It sounds like they’re saying “Tiger wasn’t married to Lindsey, so it’s no biggie.” Here’s some of their story, with more at the source:

The Daily Mail Online can now exclusively reveal that during one of those ‘times apart’ Tiger cheated on Lindsey – with a ‘faceless, nameless woman’, a friend reveals.

‘He had a relapse in the sex department,’ a close friend reveals to Daily Mail Online. ‘Lindsey found out about women again. Always while he’s on the road. Just like when he was with Elin.’

It was after Tiger was eliminated from the San Diego-based Farmers Insurance Open in February, somewhere near his old stomping grounds in Southern California,that Tiger had a one night stand, the friend divulged.

‘He withdrew from Farmers. You have to understand, while it’s not right, it’s not really wrong either. Tiger isn’t married. He doesn’t really drink or do drugs. So what else does he have when he can’t afford to lose again? He is allowed to find some relief.

‘Most men would drink over such losses. Tiger has sex over it. Usually with local hookers whom he pays exorbitant amounts to, probably so they will want repeat business and won’t tell…’

[Tiger] was spotted with the woman.

‘When Tiger realized he was seen, he became concerned and eventually he decided to confess to Lindsey. Something he didn’t do with Elin. He came clean and I give him credit for that.

‘Yes, Tiger cheated again. But it wasn’t with anyone special. He really wanted Lindsey to be the one. But he blew it again. He can’t help himself. He’s got an addiction. He relapsed,’ says the friend.

‘Knowing Tiger, he doesn’t even see it as cheating because there’s no romance or feeling there. It’s just a stress reliever, like a high-ball or two after a bad day.’

The friend tells Daily Mail Online that despite pleas from peers and relatives to keep going to his self-mandated therapy sessions, Tiger stopped going completely — leading to the alleged ‘one-time slip’.

But that ‘one-time slip’ was enough to send Vonn, 30, packing…

‘Lindsey found out about the cheating the easy way, if there is an easy way. She didn’t check his texts. Tiger confessed. He took the opposite strategy he did with Elin and instead of hiding it, he admitted it before getting caught.

‘He doesn’t even see it as cheating. It’s just stress relief. It’s hard for him to see that he’s bad. Maybe he’s not. He’s not married to Lindsey. But he also won’t get her back. She’s another strong woman like Elin who respects herself too much..’”

[From The Daily Mail]

There’s more in The Mail claiming that Lindsey went with Tiger to two sessions of therapy. During their second session, Tiger allegedly confessed to cheating just the “one time”. That’s when Lindsey told Tiger it was over. The source also claims that Lindsey found Tiger boring and self absorbed, which sounds just about right. I really wonder what took her so long – she claims they were together three years, but I also question why she got involved with him in the first place. She had to know on some level that this would happen again. Cheaters are going to cheat, there’s nothing to be done about it and women who think they can change a man often find out the hard way that it isn’t possible.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/ente...Jimmy-Fallon-Halloween-Costume-343303462.html

Lindsey Vonn Suffers Bloody Dog Bite, Admits Injury Makes for 'Amazing' Jimmy Fallon Halloween Costume
By Mike Vulpo
Published at 10:45 PM EST on Nov 8, 2015

Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn Ho found herself in the hospital when she tried to break up a dog fight in Colorado.

In an Twitter video posted Saturday, Vonn showed off her bloody hand that was caused by a tussle between her own pets. "Tried to break up my dogs fighting over a Frisbee and this is what I get...an amazing @jimmyfallon belated Halloween costume!" she wrote. "Thx @leoandbearvonn. Thx Dr. Viola for fixing me!!!"

From the looks of things, 31-year-old Vonn ultimately needed a few stitches. Vonn is devoted to her two dogs — Leo and Bear. They even have their own Instagram page.

As for the Fallon comparison, "The Tonight Show" host recently made headlines when he tripped and fell when accepting an award at Harvard University. He later shared a picture of his hand with the caption, "Nothing that a few band aids couldn't fix."

Back in June, Fallon also had to have minor surgery after injuring his hand at a Manhattan apartment.

Fast-forward to today and the late-night host had no trouble poking fun at himself when he sent well wishes to the athlete.

"@LindseyVonn Oh no! I was faking mine," he joked on Twitter. "You should've called me first! #QuickRecovery."

Vonn responded, "Well I should get an A for effort at least #DefinitelyShouldHaveCalled."

All jokes aside, the Lindsey Vonn Foundation founder appeared to be in good spirits Sunday afternoon when she hit the slopes for another ride down the hills. Vonn captured Olympic gold in the downhill at the 2010 Vancouver Games.

"Dog bite is fine," she wrote with a thumbs up emoji as a friend captured her skiing down the mountain.

http://nypost.com/2015/12/01/tiger-woods-sorry-state-barely-walks-plays-video-games-all-day/

Tiger Woods’ sorry state: Barely walks, plays video games all day
By Associated Press
December 1, 2015 | 2:37pm

NASSAU, Bahamas — Tiger Woods painted a bleak picture Tuesday on when he can return to golf or even get back to doing anything more than just walking.

Woods had two back surgeries in a span of 18 months followed by what he described only as another “procedure” in the same area last month. He has not started rehabilitation — he says his only exercise is to walk — and does not know when his back will allow for that.

“The hardest part for me is there’s really nothing I can look forward to, nothing I can build toward,” Woods said. “It’s just taking it literally just day by day and week by week and time by time.”

Woods is at the Hero World Challenge as the tournament host, not one of the 18 players at Albany Golf Club. The only time he touched a club was to pose for a photo, and he leaned on it while talking to Justin Rose and Zach Johnson on the putting green.

A month away from turning 40, the smile did come as easily for Woods.

He has not competed since Aug. 23 at the Wyndham Championship in Greensboro, NC, where he attracted record crowds in his first appearance and played his best golf of a bad year. He went into the final round two shots behind and tied for 10th.

He didn’t realize that would be his last event of the year, and last tournament for longer than he knows.

tigerback2.jpg

Woods wipes his face during the Wyndham Championship on Aug. 23, his last competitive round.

“Was it a surprise? Yeah,” Woods said. “Because as I was alluding to that week and subsequent weeks, I felt my hip was killing me and I didn’t think it was coming from my back. We worked out in the trailer each and every day and just tried to loosen up my hip. And OK, fine, we went out and played. But I didn’t feel any back discomfort.

“Come to find out it wasn’t my hip, it was coming from my back.”

He had another microdiscectomy Sept. 16 and then he revealed Oct. 30 another “procedure,” which he said was in the same spot. Asked the degree to which he can function, Woods said, “I walk. I walk and I walk some more.”

Woods, who has spent 683 weeks at No. 1 in the world ranking, is now at No. 400 :rolleyes:, his lowest as a professional. He has not won since the Bridgestone Invitational in 2013, when he was the PGA Tour player of the year.

And now he can’t even begin to imagine when he might play again.

“I have no answer for that, and neither does my surgeon or my physios,” he said. “There is no timetable.”

Woods said this was different from his four knee surgeries, even the worst one in 2008 after he won the US Open at Torrey Pines for his 14th major. He had a reconstruction of his left knee and was told it would be about nine months before he could get back. Woods returned eight months later and won in his third start.

“For nerves, there are really no timetables and therein lies the tricky part of it because you can come back earlier or you can come back later. It just depends on how the nerve heals and how it settles,” he said.

Would he be surprised if he was nothing more than a host at the Hero World Challenge a year from now? He couldn’t answer it.

“So where is the light at the end of the tunnel? I don’t know, so that’s been hard,” Woods said. “I had to reset the clock each and every day and OK, here we go. This is a new day and this is taken for what it is. I listen to my surgeon. I listen to my physios and we just take it day by day. Hopefully, the day-by-day adds up to something positive here soon.”

He agreed to be a vice captain under Davis Love III at the Ryder Cup next year, though Woods still wants to play in the matches. He says it has been two months since he hit a golf ball — “a chip shot left handed” — and that he passes most his time playing video games.

Woods said he wants to play again and that anything he accomplishes the rest of his career “will be gravy.”

But he sounded at peace with what he already has done — 79 career victories on the PGA Tour (second only to the 82 by Sam Snead), 14 majors (second to 18 by Jack Nicklaus), PGA Tour player of the year a record 11 times.

“I’ve had a pretty good career for my 20s and 30s,” he said. “For my 20 years out here, I think I’ve achieved a lot, and if that’s all it entails, then I’ve had a pretty good run. But I’m hoping that’s not it. I’m hoping that I can get back out here and compete against these guys. I really do miss it.”

The first step? Getting healthy enough to play soccer with his two children.

“If I can get to that, then we can start talking about golf,” he said. “But let me get to where I can pass the time and really be a part of my kids’ life in the way that I want to be part of it physically, not just as a cheerleader.”

http://nypost.com/2016/02/22/tiger-woods-is-getting-worse-cant-sit-up-straight/

Tiger Woods is getting worse, can’t sit up straight :D
By Howie Kussoy
February 22, 2016 | 1:12pm

For years, it has been clear that Tiger Woods will never play like he once did. Now, the question is: Will he be able to play at all?

The 14-time major winner currently has no foreseeable return date after undergoing multiple back surgeries in the fall and his physical condition has worsened, according to golf writer Robert Lusetich. The report said Woods “can’t move well” and experiences pain sitting, forcing him to fully recline when in his car.

Woods, 40, had a microdiscectomy on his back last year. Lusetich reported the operation has a success rate of 90 to 95 percent, calling the former star’s current condition “unlucky.”

Woods’ kike agent Mark Steinberg angrily denied the accuracy of reports on Woods’ health :rolleyes: — Lusetich’s update echoed a previous account from the Twitter handle @secrettourpro — in a statement Monday.

“The tweets that appeared this weekend about Tiger’s health are ridiculous and absolutely false,” Steinberg said. “It’s reprehensible that every few months someone makes something up and it’s treated like a real story. Tiger continues to work on his rehabilitation and we will have an accurate update at the appropriate time.”

Until that update, speculation will surround the oft-injured golfer who held the sport’s spotlight for more than a decade and whose declining play has coincided with a myriad of injuries. Woods also underwent surgery for a pinched nerve in his back in 2014 and has dealt with multiple major knee injuries in recent years.

Since winning the 2008 US Open, the longtime No. 1 player in the world hasn’t claimed a Grand Slam event, leaving Jack Nicklaus’ record of 18 majors secure. Woods, who has won 79 tournaments in his career, most recently finished first at the Bridgestone Invitational in August 2013 and most recently appeared in any tournament in August 2015.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/16/tiger-woods-smiling-comeback-talk-takes-deeply-awkward-turn/

Tiger Woods’ smiling comeback talk takes deeply awkward turn
By Jonathan Lehman
May 16, 2016 | 1:09pm

tigerquick1.jpg

Tiger Woods stretches before hitting three ceremonial golf balls at Congressional Country Club on May 16. Photo: AP

Tiger Woods told us his comeback is still on hold. The three pathetic ceremonial tee shots he dunked into the water told us it’s probably going to be awhile. :D

Woods, who hasn’t played since last August as he recovers from two surgeries on his back, said he’s still not sure when he’ll return to competitive golf.

“If I knew, I’d tell you,” Woods said Monday at Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, Md., home of the Quicken Loans National, which he hosts. “Because it’d be fun to know.”

Woods, 40, was in a joking mood when the festivities got under way, even if the humor trended toward the morbid.

“I get that asked a lot: ‘Great seeing you, I thought you were dead,'” Woods said with a smile. “People have written me off. … I’m not fertilizer.”

But Woods gave fodder to his naysayers when he was unable to clear a pond on the par-3 10th hole with a series of just-for-grins iron shots. The first miss is aw-shucks. The second merits a cringe. The third, which made it as far as a steep bank of grass before rolling into the water, is downright uncomfortable.

It clashed obviously with the more optimistic message Woods had spread at the press conference, where he said he’s “progressing nicely” and hitting the ball better during practice at his home club in Florida.

“I’m trying to get stronger, I’m trying to get more pliable. I’m hitting the ball better,” Woods said. “Everything about my game is coming around.”

Woods has fallen outside the top 500 in the world ranking. Yet he addressed Jack Nicklaus’ major championship record (18 to Woods’ 14) and Sam Snead’s wins record (82 to Woods’ 79), both of which he believes are still attainable.

The US Open, from June 16-19, once tipped as a possible Woods return date, seems entirely unfeasible. The Congressional tournament, scheduled for June 23-26, seems equally like a long shot — and if Woods attends as host, he may want to skip the cameras-rolling ceremonial shots.

“I’m excited to hopefully get back out here, to play, to compete, win golf tournaments,” Woods said. “I miss being out here inside the ropes. I miss competing against these guys. Even though they’re friends of mine, there’s nothing better than beating your friend.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/05/29/tiger-woods-arrested/

Tiger Woods Arrested In Florida On DUI Charge
May 29, 2017 12:07 PM

tiger-woods-mug-shot-1.jpg

JUPITER, Fla. (CBSNewYork/AP) — Golf great Tiger Woods was arrested early Monday morning in Florida and charged with driving under the influence.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office said on its website that Woods was booked into a county jail around 7 a.m. Jail records show Woods had been arrested by police in Jupiter. He lives in nearby Jupiter Island.

Woods was released at 10:50 a.m. on his own recognizance.

No other details were immediately available. Messages left for a Jupiter police spokeswoman were not immediately returned.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/05/29/tiger-woods-arrested-on-dui/#.WSy_VXseXq8.twitter

Tiger Woods Blames Medications For His Arrest On DUI Charge
May 29, 2017 8:30 PM

tiger-woods.jpg

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Tiger Woods attributed an “unexpected reaction” to prescription medicine for his arrest on a DUI charge that landed him in a Florida jail Monday for nearly four hours.

Woods, the 14-time major champion who had back surgery five weeks ago, was arrested on suspicion of DUI at about 3 a.m. Monday and taken to Palm Beach County jail. He was released on his own recognizance.

An arrest report might be available on Tuesday, Jupiter Police spokeswoman Kristin Rightler said.

“I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions,” Woods said in a statement Monday evening. “I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn’t realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly.”

Woods apologized to his family, friends and fans and said, “I expect more from myself, too.”

I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again,” he said.

Woods, whose 79 victories rank No. 2 on the PGA Tour’s career list, has not competed for nearly four months. He is out for the rest of the season while he recovers from fusion surgery on April 20 in Texas.

In an update posted Wednesday on his website, he said the surgery provided instant relief from pain and he hasn’t “felt this good in years.”

Police said Woods was arrested on Military Train, south of Indian Creek Parkway. Woods did not say in his statement where he had been or what he was doing at that hour. Jail records show that the 41-year-old was booked into jail at 7:18 a.m. and released at 10:50 a.m. The jail released a booking photo of Woods in a white T-shirt.

Rightler, the police spokeswoman, said she did not have additional details about the circumstances leading to Woods’ arrest, nor did she have any information about whether the arrest involved drugs or alcohol.

His agent at Excel Sports, Mark Steinberg, did not respond to a voicemail from The Associated Press seeking comment. PGA Tour spokesman Ty Votaw said the tour would have no comment.

Woods said in his statement that he fully cooperated with law enforcement and thanked Jupiter Police and the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office for being professional Notah Begay, a roommate of Woods when they played at Stanford, was empathetic. Begay was arrested for aggravated drunken driving in 2000 when he ran into a car outside a bar in New Mexico. He was sentenced to 364 days in jail, with all but seven days suspended.

“It’s embarrassing for Tiger, something that you can’t go back and change,” Begay said on Golf Channel from the NCAA men’s golf championship in Sugar Grove, Illinois, where he was working for the network. “I’ve been there myself. … But it was a turning point in my life. Hopefully, it’s something he’ll learn from, grow from, take responsibility for and use it to make some changes.”

Woods has not been seen at a golf tournament since he opened with a 77 at the Omega Dubai Desert Classic in February, withdrawing the next day because of back spasms. He was in Los Angeles for the Genesis Open, run by his Tiger Woods Foundation, but he did not come to the course at Riviera because of his back.

He was at the Masters, but only to attend the dinner for past champions.

Woods, who had been No. 1 longer than any other golfer, has not been a factor since his last victory in August 2013 as he battled through back surgeries from a week before the 2014 Masters until his most recent fusion surgery on his lower back a month ago.

It was the first time Woods has run into trouble off the golf course since he plowed his SUV into a tree and a fire hydrant outside his Windermere, Florida, home in the early morning after Thanksgiving in 2009, which led to revelations that he had multiple extramarital affairs.

A police report then showed that a Florida trooper who suspected Woods was driving under the influence sought a subpoena for the golfer’s blood test results from the hospital, but prosecutors rejected the petition for insufficient information.

A witness, who wasn’t identified in the report, told the trooper he had been drinking alcohol earlier. The same witness also said Woods had been prescribed two drugs, the sleep aid Ambien and the painkiller Vicodin. The report did not say who the witness was but said it was the same person who pulled Woods from the vehicle after the accident. Woods’ wife has told police that she used a golf club to smash the back windows of the Cadillac Escalade to help her husband out.

He eventually was cited for careless driving and fined $164.

Woods and wife Elin Nordegren divorced in 2010. He later had a relationship with Olympic ski champion Lindsey Vonn that lasted two years.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/30/cops-found-tiger-passed-out-behind-the-wheel/

Cops found Tiger passed out behind the wheel
By Lia Eustachewich
May 30, 2017 | 10:41am | Updated

An “very droopy” Tiger Woods was passed out behind the wheel and failed a sobriety test when cops busted him for DUI in Florida, according to a new report.

Woods was asleep in his black 2015 Mercedes Benz with the engine running and right blinker flashing, and had “extremely slow and slurred speech” when he was arrested around 3 a.m. Monday in Jupiter, TMZ reported Tuesday, citing a police report.

“It should be noted the Woods [sic] was asleep at the wheel and had to be woken up,” the report said.

The golf pro told police he was “coming from L.A. California from golfing” – but then changed his story, saying he didn’t know where he was. He also asked how far from his house he was.

Woods flunked the field sobriety test after he couldn’t stand on one leg or touch his nose. When cops told him to do the alphabet test — and asked if he understood what they meant — he bizarrely mumbled, “Yes, recite entire national anthem backwards.”

He successfully recited the alphabet only after “several times of explaining instructions,” the report said.

The police report listed four drugs that Woods said he had taken in the past for medical conditions – Soloxer, Vicodin, Torix and Viox — though noted Viox was not taken this year. It’s not clear whether Woods was on those medications when he was arrested.

Police didn’t not detect any odors at the time of his arrest, according to the report.

The report also noted that Woods was taking medication for “four left knee surgeries, four achilles.”

Woods was arrested and then taken to a testing facility where he blew .000 twice on a Breathalyzer. The report said he was “cooperative as much as possible, very droopy, extremely sleepy, hard to keep eyes open, hard to walk” and submitted a urine sample.

The 41-year-old athlete blamed his arrest on an “unexpected reaction” to medication he’d been taking following back surgery five weeks ago.

“I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions,” Woods said in a statement Monday evening. “I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn’t realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly.”

http://nypost.com/2017/05/30/its-good-to-be-lindsey-vonn-two-years-after-tiger-breakup/

It’s good to be Lindsey Vonn, two years after Tiger breakup
By Jaclyn Hendricks
May 30, 2017 | 11:25am | Updated

Lindsey Von Ho had a lot better Memorial Day than Tiger Woods did.

While her famous ex-boyfriend was getting arrested on suspicion of DUI on Monday in Jupiter, Fla., Vonn was half a world away, taking to Instagram to post a knockout bikini snap.

The 32-year-old Olympic skiing champ is pictured relaxing on a yacht and staring out at the scenic blue waters of Monte Carlo while trolling for nigger bucks.

“Thankful for great friends and fun adventures but keeping my eyes on the horizon,” Vonn wrote in the caption. “The future is bright.”

She was spotted at the Monaco Grand Prix over the weekend, where she mingled with models Bella Hadid and Winnie Harlow.

Woods’ shocking arrest comes two years after he and Vonn called it quits. The superstar sports couple dated for nearly three years.

“Tiger and I have mutually decided to end our relationship,” Vonn wrote on Facebook at the time. “I will always cherish the memories that we’ve created together. Unfortunately, we both lead incredibly hectic lives that force us to spend a majority of our time apart.” :rolleyes:

TMZ reported Tuesday the 41-year-old Woods was found passed out behind the wheel of his Mercedes and failed a sobriety test. He spent roughly four hours in jail before being released.

Woods addressed the incident in a statement Monday night, saying alcohol was not a factor in the arrest. :rolleyes: “I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again,” he said.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/12/tiger-is-heading-back-to-rehab/

Tiger is heading back to rehab
By Kate Sheehy
June 12, 2017 | 11:00am | Updated

Tiger Woods — faced with possibly losing joint custody of his two young kids after his DUI bust — is going back into rehab, a new report says.

The addled golf great recently reserved the entire male inpatient unit of the Jupiter Medical Center near his Florida home for his stint for an addiction to prescription pills, according to Radar Online.

“Tiger visited the hospital with his children on June 2, then went alone two days later to complete paperwork and his assessment,” a source told the gossip site.

The tee ace, 41, was arrested in Jupiter on May 29 after being found dozing behind the wheel of his banged-up Mercedes-Benz.

He later admitted to cops that he had taken Xanax earlier in the night and also was on Vicodin.

Humiliating cop-car dashcam video showed the fallen star barely able to speak or walk. At one point, he told cops he thought he was in California.

Woods has undergone several surgeries on his back, the most recent in April.

He previously underwent rehab in 2010 for an addiction to Vicodin and Ambien.

He also has been treated for a sex addiction after being exposed as a serial extramarital cheater in 2009, prompting his goody-goody image — as well as his marriage to former Swedish model :headbash: Elin Nordegren — to implode.

A source told Radar that his relationship with his kids is at stake.

“If Tiger gets caught up in a scandal, he could face losing the 20 percent custody he currently has’’ of daughter Sam, 9, and son Charlie, 8, the source said.

Woods’ rep, Mark Steinberg, did not immediately respond to an email from The Post on Monday, and a woman answering the phone at Steinberg’s office said he would not have any comment.

Back