Barack Obama: spawn of a black African father and a white American mother

I'm glad you all are discovering The Obama File.

This file is an invaluable resource for use in our fight to keep the Muslim/Marxist out of the White House.

The Obama File
http://theobamafile.com/
This massive file, written by a retired, widely respected professional is the ultimate Obama sourse of accurate information.
The information is backed up by links to Obama's own books, speeches, news articles and matters of record.
It covers his history from his African ancestors to the present with daily updates under 'Latest News' button at the bottom of the page.
It is easy to read and research. ('search' box)
If the MSM would get out of the tank for Obama and report just half of this information he would be not only taken out of the presidential race but impeached from the Senate.

Obama says "Corsi is a fringe bigot peddling rehashed lies"

obamanation.jpg

Yo Maing Yooz Blowin' Up Muh Spot

Presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Barack Obama has criticised a new book that claims that he is the son of an alcoholic polygamist and dealt with his abandonment issues and "black rage" by experimenting with drugs.

Mr Obama has described Jerome Corsi, the author of the book The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality, as "a fringe bigot peddling rehashed lies."

The Obama campaign picked the book apart through a rebuttal on the Obama campaign's ru
mour-fighting website, FightTheSmears.com.

Corsi claims Senator Obama left much of his family background out of his autobiographies; his father's polygamy and alcoholism, his sister's birth in Indonesia and the fact his then-fiancee Michelle accompanied him on a visit to Kenya.

Senator Obama's campaign says the book is full of factual errors, and it even got straightforward matters wrong, such as the date of the Obamas' marriage.

"Jerome Corsi is a discredited liar who is peddling another piece of garbage to continue the Bush-Cheney politics he helped perpetuate four years ago," said Obama spokesman Tommy Vietor.

Corsi's book is off to a swift start and is set to debut at No 1 on The New York Times's hardcover non-fiction bestseller list this weekend.

Obama Contributions: Moving On MoveOn's Money
Wednesday, August 11, 2008

Isn't Obama pushing the 527 limitations on coordination with a campaign which they are not allowed to do by law?

Obama paid MoveOn ”�’credit card fees’ of $18,000 because they ”�’processed campaign contributions’ for the Obama campaign. When did MoveOn become a bank or a finance company? Was Obama REIMBURSING MoveOn for their cost to process contributions for the Obama campaign? Why would Obama do this unless MoveOn was giving the contributions to his campaign? They cannot legally give money to Obama. It appears they did.

MoveOn.org spent 1.5 million setting up Obama's facebook page- Cost me nothing to set up mine---See attached FEC info. UPDATE:
CORRECTION SEE BELOW(not for set up, but for ads)

Download 2008iedetail.xls (hat tip to Cathy and Laura, super sleuths, great Americans)

Barack has been accused of: Contributions-Excessive; Contributions-Prohibited; Electioneering in the 2006 election in the case of CITIZENS FOR GIANNOULIAN aka GIANNOULIAS FOR TREASURER

McCain handed Hussein his a-- on a silver platter during the Saddleback debate.

He blew Obama away. He looked confident, sounded self-assured, knew exactly what his answers should be and they were the right answers 99% of the time, didn’t equivocate at all and he was witty, self-effacing and comfortable.
McCain answered each question directly and offered the promise of the American dream. A dream where if you work hard and participate in America, you will reap great rewards, and the country will prosper.

Obama answered the questions with the usual dumb platitudes, stumbling over words.. uh..uh..er..er...When he could get an answer out, he continued his American bashing and dour predictions.

OBAMA AND HIS MSM CAMPAIGNERS TRY TO SAY McCAIN WAS NOT 'IN A CONE OF SILENCE' BUT OVERHEAD THE QUESTIONS!

Andrea Mitchel
l: 'The Obama camp is putting out privately that McCain must not have been in that cone of silence and overheard. He certainly was just a little too prepared'

CHECK 34.26
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26252412#26252412

McCain handed Hussein his a-- on a silver platter during the Saddleback debate.

He blew Obama away. He looked confident, sounded self-assured, knew exactly what his answers should be and they were the right answers 99% of the time, didn’t equivocate at all and he was witty, self-effacing and comfortable.
McCain answered each question directly and offered the promise of the American dream. A dream where if you work hard and participate in America, you will reap great rewards, and the country will prosper.

Obama answered the questions with the usual dumb platitudes, stumbling over words.. uh..uh..er..er...When he could get an answer out, he continued his American bashing and dour predictions.

OBAMA AND HIS MSM CAMPAIGNERS TRY TO SAY McCAIN WAS NOT 'IN A CONE OF SILENCE' BUT OVERHEAD THE QUEST
IONS!

Andrea Mitchell: 'The Obama camp is putting out privately that McCain must not have been in that cone of silence and overheard. He certainly was just a little too prepared'

CHECK 34.26
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26252412#26252412

WOW! How obvious can they get???? You have to be a blind fool not to see that the leftist Jewish media wants McCain to lose and pig Obama to win.

Vote Mc Cain!!!

McCain protests NBC coverage

McCain's campaign manager Rick Davis asked Sunday for a meeting with Steve Capus, the president of NBC News, to protest what the campaign called signs that the network is "abandoning non-partisan coverage of the Presidential race."

Davis made the request Sunday in a letter that is part of an aggressive effort by Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) to counter news coverage he considers critical.

In this case, the campaign is objecting to a statement by NBC's Andrea Mitchell on "Meet the Press" questioning whether McCain might have gotten a heads-up on some of the questions that were asked of Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.), who was the first candidate to be interviewed Saturday night by Pastor Rick Warren at a presidential forum on faith.

Warren told the audience that McCain was being held in "a co
ne of silence" so he wouldn't hear the questions, which were similar for both candidates.

Warren referred again to "the cone of silence" when McCain came onstage, and the senator joked: "I was trying to hear through the wall."

Mitchell reported that some "Obama people" were suggesting "that McCain may not have been in the cone of silence and may have had some ability to overhear what the questions were to Obama. He seemed so well prepared."

A McCain aide said that is not the case: "Senator McCain was in a motorcade led by the United States Secret Service and held in a green room with no broadcast feed."

Mitchell made the comment in the context of saying McCain did better, and that the Obama camp was defensive. In response to the campaign's letter, she pointed out that journalists get criticism from both sides.

"I wasn't expressing an opinion," Mitchell said. "I was reporting what they were saying."

Here is the text of the letter:

August 17, 2008
nMr. Steve Capus
President, NBC News
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112

Steve:

We are extremely disappointed to see that the level of objectivity at NBC News has fallen so low that reporters are now giving voice to unsubstantiated, partisan claims in order to undercut John McCain.

Nowhere was this more evident than with NBC chief correspondent Andrea Mitchell's comments on "Meet the Press" this morning. In analyzing last night's presidential forum at Saddleback Church, Mitchell expressed the Obama campaign spin that John McCain could only have done so well last night because he "may not have been in the cone of silence and may have had some ability to overhear what the questions were to Obama." Here are Andrea Mitchell's comments in full:

Mitchell: "The Obama people must feel that he didn't do quite as well as they might have wanted to in that context, because what they are putting out privately is that McCain may not have been in the cone of silence and may have
had some ability to overhear what the questions were to Obama. He seemed so well-prepared." (NBC's "Meet The Press," 8/17/08)

Make no mistake: This is a serious charge. Andrea Mitchell is repeating, uncritically, a completely unsubstantiated Obama campaign claim that John McCain somehow cheated in last night's forum at Saddleback Church. Instead of trying to substantiate this blatant falsehood in any way, Andrea Mitchell felt that she needed to repeat it on air to millions of "Meet the Press" viewers with no indication that 1.) There's not one shred of evidence that it's true; 2.) In his official correspondence to both campaigns, Pastor Rick Warren provided both candidates with information regarding the topic areas to be covered, which Barack Obama acknowledged during the forum when asked about Pastor Warren's idea of an emergency plan for orphans and Obama said, "I cheated a little bit. I actually looked at this idea ahead of time, and I think it is a great idea;" 3.) John McCain actually reques
ted that he and Barack Obama do the forum together on stage at the same time, making these kinds of after-the-fact complaints moot.

Indeed, instead of taking a critical journalistic approach to this spin, Andrea Mitchell did what has become a pattern for her of simply repeating Obama campaign talking points.

This is irresponsible journalism and sadly, indicative of the level of objectivity we have witnessed at NBC News this election cycle. Instead of examining the Obama campaign's spin for truth before reporting it to more than 3 million NBC News viewers, Andrea Mitchell simply passed along Obama campaign conspiracy theories. The fact is that during Senator Obama's segment at Saddleback last night, Senator McCain was in a motorcade to the event and then held in a green room with no broadcast feed. In the forum, John McCain clearly demonstrated to the American people that he is prepared to be our next President.....

We are concerned that your News Division is following MSNBC's lead in a
bandoning non-partisan coverage of the Presidential race. We would like to request a meeting with you as soon as possible to discuss our deep concerns about the news standards and level of objectivity at NBC.

Sincerely,

Rick Davis
Campaign Manager
John McCain 2008

Vote McCain!!!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/12594.html

Obama's Edge in the Coverage Race

Democrat Barack Obama has had about a 3 to 1 advantage over Republican John McCain in Post Page 1 stories since Obama became his party's presumptive nominee June 4. Obama has generated a lot of news by being the first African American nominee, and he is less well known than McCain -- and therefore there's more to report on. But the disparity is so wide that it doesn't look good.

In overall political stories from June 4 to Friday, Obama dominated by 142 to 96. Obama has been featured in 35 stories on Page 1; McCain has been featured in 13, with three Page 1 references with photos to stories on inside pages. Fifteen stories featured both candidates and were about polls or issues such as terrorism, Social Security and the candidates' agreement on what should be done in Afghanistan.

Thi
s dovetails with Obama's dominance in photos, which I pointed out two weeks ago. At that time, it was 122 for Obama and 78 for McCain. Two weeks later, it's 143 to 100, almost the same gap, because editors have run almost the same number of photos -- 21 of Obama and 22 of McCain -- since they realized the disparity. McCain is almost even with Obama in Page 1 photos -- 10 to 9.

This is not just a Post phenomenon. The Project for Excellence in Journalism has been monitoring campaign coverage at an assortment of large and medium-circulation newspapers, broadcast evening and morning news shows, five news Web sites, three major cable news networks, and public radio and other radio outlets. Its latest report, for the week of Aug. 4-10, shows that for the eighth time in nine weeks, Obama received significantly more coverage than McCain.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/15/AR2008081503100.html?sub=AR

Vote McCain!!!

toon081908.gif

No Contest
By INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY | Posted Monday, August 18, 2008 4:20 PM PT

Election '08: Last weekend's McCain-Obama protodebate made it clear why Obama won't keep his promise to debate McCain "anywhere, anytime." McCain, with a robust resume and details at his fingertips, won big.

It was only in May that Sen. Barack Obama cockily proclaimed he would debate Sen. John McCain "anywhere, anytime." But in June, Obama said no to McCain's challenge to have 10 one-on-one town hall meetings.

After what happened at Lake Forest, Calif.'s evangelical Saddleback megachurch Saturday evening, we may have found that debating is Obama's Achilles' heel. Whether or not you like the idea of such events bein
g held in religious venues, the plain-and-simple method of questioning used by Saddleback pastor and best-selling author Rick Warren revealed fundamental differences between these two men.

"It's one of those situations where the devil is in the details," Obama said at one point. He could have been referring to his own oratorical shortcomings when a teleprompter is unavailable. We learned a lot more about the real Obama at Saddleback than we will next week as he delivers his acceptance speech in Denver before a massive stadium crowd.

The stark differences between the two came through the most on the question of whether there is evil in the world. Obama spoke of evil within America, "in parents who have viciously abused their children." According to the Democrat, we can't really erase evil in the world because "that is God's task." And we have to "have some humility in how we approach the issue of confronting evil."

For McCain, with a global war on terror raging, there was no equivocati
ng: We must "defeat" evil. If al-Qaida's placing of suicide vests on mentally-disabled women and then blowing them up by remote control in a Baghdad market isn't evil, he asked: "You have to tell me what is."

Asked to name figures he would rely on for advice, Obama gave the stock answer of family members. McCain pointed to Gen. David Petraeus, Iraq's scourge of the surge; Democratic Rep. John Lewis, who "had his skull fractured" by white racists while protesting for civil rights in the 60s; plus Internet entrepreneur Meg Whitman, the innovative former CEO of eBay.

When Warren inquired into changes of mind on big issues, Obama fretted about welfare reform; McCain unashamedly said "drilling" — for reasons of national security and economic need.

On taxes, Obama waxed political: "What I'm trying to do is create a sense of balance and fairness in our tax code." McCain showed an understanding of what drives a free economy: "I don't want to take any money from the rich. I want everyb
ody to get rich. I don't believe in class warfare or redistribution of the wealth."

To any honest observer, the differences between John McCain and Barack Obama have been evident all along. What we saw last weekend was Obama's shallowness juxtaposed with McCain's depth, the product of his extraordinary life experience.

It may not have been a debate, but it was one of the most lopsided political contests in memory. No wonder Obama wants to keep debate formats boring and predictable.

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=303952351194789

Pressed by CNN, Warren Says Obama Had a Competitive Edge

[/B]"SANCHEZ: Did you think at the time -- when you said that, did you think he was in the cone of silence -- did you think he was in the building?

WARREN: Actually, yes, I did. There was actually a question I got to Senator Obama in advance that I didn't get to Senator McCain because he wasn't there. I actually wrote down on a piece of paper the very first question, because I wanted them both to be relaxed. I said here's the very first question. I gave it to both of them to ask that. But I also told Senator Obama, since there was one question where I was going to ask for a commitment, it was the commitment later about would you allow a PEPFAR type president's emergency plan for orphans, and I thought if I was going to ask them for a public commitment, I
ought to let him know in advance. I got to tell Barack Obama that in advance. I did not get to tell John McCain that in advance. It caught him by surprise, I'm sure.

SANCHEZ: I mean, just out of fairness. I mean, look, this is CNN. We try to be as exact as we possibly can. I just wanted to get it on the record, and, of course, there's going to be people out there, pastor, who are going to say, well, if he wasn't there, like a half-hour before the event started, what would have stopped him from watching an event that was on all three channels, on the radio, there's Blackberries, there's the Internet. There's everything else. So, I guess you don't know and I don't know whether he had the questions or not."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthe...ed-cnn-warren-says-obama-had-competitive-edge

Obama, you blew it with biden

Democratic presidential candidate Joseph R. Biden Jr., a U.S. senator from Delaware, was driven from the nomination battle after delivering, without attribution, passages from a speech by British Labor party leader Neil Kinnock. A barrage of subsidiary revelations by the press also contributed to Biden's withdrawal: a serious plagiarism incident involving Biden during his law school years; the senator's boastful exaggerations of his academic record at a New Hampshire campaign event; and the discovery of other quotations in Biden's speeches pilfered from past Democratic politicians.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/frenzy/biden.htmDigesting an Obama-Biden Ticket

Digesting an Obama-Biden ticket...

It's hard for Obama supporters to play the age card any longer, as their potential veep
is all of six years younger than McCain.

The candidate of hope and change selected a running mate who was first elected to public office when Obama was 9 years old. He was elected to the Senate when Obama was 11.

The bottom of the ticket running on change has been in Washington forever.

He voted for the Iraq War — which Obama touted as the most important decision since the end of the Cold War.

Biden supports a ban on partial-birth abortion.

He supports deploying U.S. troops to Darfur in Sudan. (could this be the reason for Obama wanting Biden? He said he'd stop the war in Dafur)

His mouth will be an absolute time bomb. Will he refer to Delaware as a "slave state" again? Will he discuss who's behind the counter at 7-11s?
I'm reminded of a Rudy Giuliani response when Biden took a shot at him — "Joe's a good guy, we all criticize each other during this time... But for Joe Biden to talk abo
ut qualifications — he's never run a city, he's never run a state, he's never run a business."

That statement is true for both men on the Democratic ticket.

Other than Biden's mouth, it's a relatively safe pick. But since he'll be spending just about every waking moment between now and Election Day in front of television cameras... look out.

http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NjQ3MzdkMWEyMmZhNDdhNmQ0NzU3YTA2MmI5YmM3NzM=

A statesman known for slips of his tongue
By EAMON JAVERS & JONATHAN MARTIN | 8/23/08 1:44 AM EST Text Size:

Forget the idea that opposition researchers got cracking the very moment that Sen. Barack Obama announced Delaware Senator Joe Biden as his running mate—they’ve long been poring over his records and background, and those of all the most likely vice-presidential picks.

For all that, though, the likeliest attacks in Biden are all matters of public record, a
nd often problems of his own making.

Biden, who dropped out of the 1988 Democratic primary after he was accused of lifting sections of his stump speech about his humble origins from British Labour party leader Neil Kinnock, more recently took heat in 2006, when he said, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

This year, he managed to blow up his official announcement he was entering the race when he deemed Obama “the first mainstream African American [candidate] who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” Reporters and opposition researchers are already salivating at the verbal grenades yet to be launched.

More substantively, Biden supported the 2002 resolution that authorized the war in Iraq—a resolution that Obama opposed and, in the primaries at least, painted as “the most important foreign-policy decision in
a generation.”

Biden was on the wrong side of that thinking, by Obama’s lights. In 2002, he said that America had “no choice but to eliminate” Saddam Hussein.

While preparing for his own run at the party’s nomination last year, he took several shots at Obama’s inexperience, warning that “If the Democrats think we’re going to be able to nominate someone who can win without that person being able to table unimpeachable credentials on national security and foreign policy, I think we’re making a tragic mistake.”

When Obama gave a speech saying he’d send troops into Pakistan if he had actionable intelligence and the Pakistani government was unwilling to act, Biden told NPR that “It’s a well-intentioned notion he has, but it’s a very naÃԚ­ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¯ve way of thinking how you’re going to conduct foreign policy,” adding of his then-rival, in a remark Republican
s are sure to revive, “Having talking points on foreign policy doesn’t get you there.”

Biden also said last year of his now running mate, that “I think he can be ready, but right now I don’t believe he is. The presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training.” He may also see clips from his 1988 presidential run, when he ran an ad in which the narrator warns:

”The White House isn't a place to learn how to deal with international crisis, the balance of power... the economic future of the next generation,' the narrator of Biden's 1988 ad for the Democratic nomination said. "The president has got to know the territory.”

Biden, 65, came to Congress at the age of 30, meaning he’s spent more than half his life in the institution, which Republicans will surely charge makes him an unsuitable running mate for a candidate of change.

Another moment likely to be re-used against him is his August 2
, 2005 Daily Show appearance where Jon Stewart asked him of a potential 2008 run, “You may end up going against a Senate colleague, perhaps McCain, perhaps Frist?”

Biden replied, “John McCain is a personal friend, a great friend, and I would be honored to run with or against John McCain, because I think the country would be better off — be well off no matter who...”

First elected to the Senate at the tender age of 29, Biden has now spent more than half his life there, which cuts against Obama’s change message, even as it insulates the first-term Illinois Senator from charges that he’s too green for the White House.

Biden has accepted $5,133,072 in contributions from lawyers and lobbyists since 2003. Obama does not accept contributions from federally registered lobbyists.

And he has one other weakness that hasn't received much attention to date. One of Biden's sons, Hunter, is a reg
istered Washington lobbyist in a year in which Obama has been excoriating lobbyists and the culture of corruption in Washington.
The younger Biden is a name partner at the firm Oldaker, Biden & Belair, LLP, and seems to have specialized in lobbying for just the kind of earmark spending by Congress that Obama has vowed to slash. Republican insiders say the party is likely to make an issue of Biden's family lobbying ties.

Also expect to hear more about Biden's close ties with credit card companies. His largest contributor (based on total contributions by employees) over the past five years has been MBNA, the Delaware-based bank aquired in 2005 by Bank of America than until then was the world's largest independent credit card issuer and a major supporter of the 2005 bankruptcy bill that Biden crossed the aisle to support.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/12735.html

B]

Obama chooses Sen. Joe Biden as his running mate days before the Democratic convention.

I have nothing personal against Joe Biden. He is not perfect, but no one is, whether a politician or ordinary citizen. Therefore, picking at him or anyone else who might have been in Democratic VP spot fails to address a real problem - an arrogant uppity elitist nigger on the top of that ticket.

I have nothing personal against Joe Biden. He is not perfect, but no one is, whether a politician or ordinary citizen. Therefore, picking at him or anyone else who might have been in Democratic VP spot fails to address a real problem - an arrogant uppity elitist nigger on the top of that ticket.

With all due respect, 'picking at Biden' is more ammunition in our arsenal. The main point being that he, himself, stated that Obama is too inexperienced and is not ready for the presidency.

Besides that, Biden is another 'gun grabber'.
Joe Biden on Gun Control :

Click here for 8 full quotes on Gun Control OR other candidates on Gun Control OR background on Gun Control.
Keep assault weapons ban; close gun show loophole.
(Apr 2007)
Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)
Voted NO on banning lawsuits against gun manufacturers for gun violence. (Mar 2004)
Voted YES on background checks at gun shows. (May 1999)
Voted NO on more penalties for gun & drug violations. (May 1999)
Voted NO on loosening license & background checks at gun shows. (May 1999)
Voted NO on maintaining current law: guns sold without trigger locks. (Jul 1998)
Rated F by the NRA, indicating a pro-gun control voting record. (Dec 2003)
http://www.ontheissues.org/Joe_Biden.htm

Few gun owners will have forgotten Biden's snide mockery of gun owners in a CNN/YouTube Presidential debate.

CHECK OUT 1:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW3ghj5HSkI

Joe Robinette Biden was declared the 4th most liberal in the senate:
http://www.ontheissues.org/Joe_Biden.htm

nOH NO YOU DON'T HUSSEIN- NOT IN MY WHITE HOUSE!!

OBAMAODINGA1.jpg

ALL OBAMA'S DIRTY LAUNDRY EXPOSED:
The Obama File
http://theobamafile.com/

Obama's mentor a pedophile

Obama's teenage mentor liked sex with kids

Thomas Lifson

Closer scrutiny of the important people (that is, the poeple Obama himself identified as important) in Barack Obama's life is proving to yield what can only be called a "ick factor." Jeremiah Wright, William Ayers, Tony Rezko and Frank Marshall Davis head the list.

Frank Marshall Davis, the mentor described as "Frank" in Barack Obama's first autobiography, Dreams from my Father. Davis was not only a communist (a member of the actual Communist Party), but actually wrote about enjoying sex with teenagers, in a book authored pseudonymously. The Autonomist cites the evidence:

The Telegraph UK is reporting that Davis, a close friend of Obama's mother and his maternal grandfather, published an autobiographical, pornographic book, "Sex Rebel:Black," under the pseudonym "Bob Greene."

Marshall admitted to having written the book, which he said describes factual sexual encounters that he and his wife had with minors and other couples. "I could not then truthfully deny that this book, which came out in 1968 as a Greenleaf Classic, was mine," said Davis. The Telegraph states that, "In the introduction to Sex Rebel, Davis explains that although he has "changed names and identities...all incidents I have described have been taken from actual experiences."

Marshall's book describes, in lurid detail, his sexual encounters, including multiple group encounters with his wife and a 13 year old girl: "I'm not one to go in for Lolitas. Usually I'd rather not bed a babe under 20. But there are exceptions. I didn't want to disappoint the trusting child. At her still-impressionistic age, a rejection might be traumatic, could even cripple her sexually for life."

Davis described how the encounters with the child, who he called "Anne," would materialize: "Anne came up many t
imes the next several weeks, her aunt thinking she was in good hands. Actually she was. She obtained a course in practical sex from experienced and considerate practitioners rather than from ignorant insensitive neophytes....I think we did her a favour, although the pleasure was mutual."

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/08/obamas_teenage_mentor_liked_se.html

The Obama Socialist Anthem

From the Glenn Beck show. This is funny as hell!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvxiG56M-eU

OBAMA ANTHEM LYRICS

All hail the messiah
Obama, Obama
The path to the new socialist motherland
Our savior, our savior
Obama, Obama
The leader more famous than Lindsay Lohan
Bow down and praise the one
Give him your money and your guns
Give us a country
That makes your wife proud
Lord Barry heal the bitter ones
White and Clinging to faith and to guns
Hope for the change of the hope of the change!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL!! TNB hits close to home with Obama!!!!;);)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7609872.stm

_45007220_gettygrandma226b.jpg
"Dat lil Barack shoo enuff haz all dems white devils fooled!!"

Kenya thieves target Obama granny

Mr Obama's grandmother lives in the village where his father was born
Kenyan police have stepped up security in the village of US presidential candidate Barack Obama's grandmother, after a break-in at her home.

The police believe the thieves were trying to steal a solar panel from Sarah Hussein Obama's tin roof.

Four people have been arrested and patrols increased around Alego-Kogello village, 60km (37 miles) from Kisumu.

The Illinois senator is a local hero in his father's homeland, where a local beer has been named after him.

Correspondents say bottles of Senator are now referred to as "Obama" in honour of the Democratic party presidential hopeful.

Fear

The robbery occurred on Wednesday night, when thieves broke down the kitchen door.

These are just people from around who think that Obama has been sending me a lot of money

Sarah Hussein Obama

Beer stirs Obamamania

"I only realised that something had gone wrong when I went to make breakfast in the morning. I did not hear anything in the night as it was raining,"� Kenya's Daily Nation quotes Mrs Obama, 86, as saying.

She said she now feared for her safety.

"These are just people from around who think that Obama has been sending me a lot of money," she told the East African Standard paper.

Area police commander Johnston Ipara said the robbers were unable to dismantle the panels and nothing was stolen.

"There is now a 24-hour security patrol in the entire village to curb any further incidents," he told AFP news agency.

Mr Obama - the first black person to be nominated by either main party in the US - faces Republican candidate John McCain in elections on 4 November.

Mr Obama has never lived in Kenya and he has visited the country just three times.

His father, Barack Obama senior, was born in the remote village in western Kenya, where he herded goats as a child.

Judge orders obama to produce birth certificate

JUDGE ORDERS OBAMA TO PRODUCE BIRTH CERTIFICATE

By Jon Christian Dryer

October 3, 2008

NewsWithViews.com

(I always felt Hillary had something up her sleeve)
On September 29, 2008 US District Court Judge R. Barclay Surrick, the federal magistrate for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania ruled in the matter of Philip J. Berg vs Barack Hussein Obama, et al as the world was distracted by the $700 billion subprime mortgage crisis. Obama signed a breathe of relief as the mainstream media chose to ignore the question: "Can Senator Barack Hussein Obama legally seek the office of President of the United States?"

The flap began in June when National Review's Jim Geraghty raised the question and asked the Obama Campaign to release a copy of his birth certificate in order to prove that he actually was born in the United States. (Reports had previously surfaced claiming that Obama's Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Hussein Obama, told reporters that Obama was not born in Hawaii, but in Kenya. She reportedly told reporters that when her son, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. returned to Kenya he was accompanied by a pregnant white wife who was close to term.)

Obama's family did not take to Stanley Ann Dunham Obama well according to Sarah Obama because she was white. Shortly after she arrived in Kenya Stanley Ann decided to return to Hawaii because she did not like how Muslim men treated their wives in Kenya. However, because she was near term the airline would not let her fly until after the birth of her baby. Obama's grandmother said the baby was born in Kenya and that shortly after Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. was born, Stanley Ann returned to Hawaii.

Purportedly, when she arrived back in Hawaii, Stanley Anne registered her son's live birth as an event which had just happenedin Hawaii. This supposition is based on the appearance, shortly after Nov. 6, 2007, of a Hawaiian birth certificate that was issued, as a duplicate birth certificate, by the State of Hawaii to a US Senator who requested it.

While the Internet screamed that the birth certificate, which appeared on the Obama Campaign's "Fight The Smears" website and was also downloaded and used by far left blogger Markos Zuniga on his website, Daily Kos, it was not an electronic image concocted by Daily KOs as was hypothesized by a self-described cyvbersleuth who uses the cyber pseudonym Techdude. It was the real McCoyeven if it was issued as a political favor to a prospective Democratic presidential candidate by a Democrat official in Hawaii. The county clerk who issued the document, which purports to be a copy of an original document, was date stamped "Nov. 6, 2007" on the reverse side of the birth certificate in blue ink which bled through and is visible on the front of the electronic image.

Attorney Philip J. Berg, the former head of the Montgomery County. Pennsylvania Democratic Party and a former member of the Democratic State Convention and, reportedly a Hillary Clinton supporter, wanted to learn the truth from the myriad of rumors that also suggested that Sen. Obama may also have been a citizen of Indonesia. The only consistent part of the story was Stanley Ann returning to Hawaii to claim he had been in the United States and was a US citizen. In his ruling, Judge Surrick noted that the "...cause came before the United States District Court Judge, Honorable R. Barclay Surrick on defendant Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic National Committee's motion to dismiss." The order continued, "Having reviewed the motion and plaintiff's opposition to said motion and for good cause shown, it is hereby ordered that the motion to dismiss pursuant to F.R.C.P. 12(b)(1) and 12(b)(6) is denied. It is further order of this court that the following discovery is to be turned over to plaintiff within three (3) days.

1. Obama's "vault" version (certified copy of his "original" long version) birth certificate; and
2. a certified copy of Obama's Certificate of Citizenship;
3. a certified copy of Obama's oath of allegiance."

In his original filing, Berg specifically asked for those three items. Berg told the court that "...at the time Plaintiff's complaint was filed, Plaintiff was requesting protections from the court in order to stop Obama from being nominated by the DNC as the Democratic Presidential Nominee as Obama is not eligible to serve as President of the United States. However, Obama was nominated by the DNC...For that reason, Plaintiff must amend his complaint and will be amending this complaint to file a First Amendment complaint...."

Berg argued that he felt it was the role of the Federal Election Commission to ensure that presidential and congressional candidates are eligible to hold the positions for which they were seeking, and that those candidates run a fair and legitimate campaign. "In vetting the presidential candidate," Berg argued, "the DNC and the FEC are required to ensure the eligibility requirements pursuant to our Constitution are met and the Presidential nominee, if elected, is qualified and eligible to serve pursuant to our United States Constitution. In order to be eligible to run for the Office of President of the United States, you must be a "natural born" citizen.

"There appears to be no question that Defendant Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was a US citizen. It is also undisputed, however, that his father, Barack Obama, Sr., was a citizen of Kenya. Obama's parents, according to divorce recorded, were married on or about February 2, 1961.

"Defendant Obama claims he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. on August 4, 1961 and it is uncertain in which hospital he claims to have been born. Obama's grandmother on his father's side, his half-brother and half-sister all claim Obama was born not in Hawaii but in Kenya. reports reflect that Obama's mother traveled to Kenya during her pregnancy; however, she was prevented from boarding a flight from Kenya to Hawaii. at her late stage of pregnancy (which apparently are normal restrictions, to avoid births during flights).

By these reports, Stanley Ann Dunham Obama gave birth to Obama in Kenya, after which she flew home and registered Obama's birth. There are records of a "registry of birth" for Obama, on or about August 8, 1961 in the public records office in Hawaii."

Berg's investigators revealed that Obama's own half-sister Maya Soetorowith whom he was raisedseemed not to know where her own brother was born. In the Nov., 2004 interview by the Rainbow Newsletter Maya Soetoro said Obama was born on Aug. 4, 1961 at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. In February, 2008 Maya was interviewed by the Star Bulletin. This time she told reporters that Obama was born on August 4, 1961 at the Kaliolani Medical Center for Women and Children. On June 9, 2008 Wayne Madsen, a journalist with Online Journal published an article in which he said a research team went to Mombassa, Kenya and located a Certificate registering the live birth of Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. to his father, a Kenyan citizen and his mother, a US citizen.

Berg's argument to the court was that under the US Nationality Act of 1940, Section 317 (b), a minor child follows the naturalization and citizenship status of his or her custodial parent. In Obama's case, Berg argued, a minor child follows the naturalization and citizenship status of his or her custodial father. Obama's Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetora signed a statement acknowledging Obama as his son, giving Obama natural Indonesian citizenship, which explains the name "Barry Soetoro" and his citizenship listed as Indonesian. Loss of US citizenship, under US law in effect in 1967 required that foreign citizenship be achieved through "application." Which, according to Berg, is precisely what happened to Obama when his mother married Soetoro and the family moved to Indonesia.

When Obama and his mother moved to Indonesia, Obama had already been enrolled in schoolsomething that could not have happened under Indonesian law if Soetoro had not signed an acknowledgment (the application) affirming that Obama was his son, it deemed his son to an Indonesian State citizen. (Citizenship of Republic of Indonesia, Law No. 9 of 1992 dated 31 mar. 1992, Indonesia Civil Code): "...State children of Indonesia include: (viii) children who are born outside of legal marriage from foreign State citizen mother who are acknowledged by father who is Indonesian State citizen as his children and that acknowledgment is made prior to children reaching 18 years of age or prior to marriage; Republic of Indonesia Constitution, 1945." Furthermore, under Indonesian law, if a resident Indonesian citizen married a foreignerin this case, Lolo Soetoro marrying Stanley Ann Obamashe was required to renounce her US citizenship.

In his lawsuit, Berg demanded a copy of Obama's Certificate of Citizenship, a document Obama must have applied for to regain his citizenshipwhich was lost in Indonesia.

He will have that document only if the proper paperwork was filed with the US State Department when Obama returned to Hawaii in 1971 since that is the only way Obama could regain his US "natural born" status. Berg is convinced that Obama was never naturalized in the United States after his return. Obama returned to his maternal grandparents in Hawaii without his mother. Since she is the only one who could have filed for the reinstatement of his citizenship, it is unlikely it ever happened. If it did, his Certificate of Citizenship would affirm his right to seek the office of President. Without it, Barack Obama is just another resident alien who can't legally hold his seat in the US Senate.

(C) 2008 Jon C. Ryter - All Rights Reserved

http://messageboards.aol.com/aol/en...=false&filterHidden=true&filterUnhidden=false

Barack Obama was Barry Soetoro

BARACK OBAMA, FORMERLY KNOWN AS BARRY SOETORO
Nothing scandalous…..just interesting.

(If this was already posted, my apologies....)
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...,1,4608161.story?coll=chi-newsnationworld-hed

This is old research, and has been public knowledge for quite some time, but for some reason very few seem to know Obama’s actual background……probably b/c most members of the media prefer the Axelrod crafted story, as opposed to the truth….Chris Matthews talks about Obama’s rough childhood, quite frequently……while doing so, he seems to leave out the part that his PhD mother, who previously had been married to a Harvard PhD (Barry sr.), remarried a wealthy oil executive, named Lolo Soetoro.

When Barack and his mother lived in Indonesia, with Oil exec Lolo, he went by the name Barry Soetoro.

just the truth…….Obama never seems to mention this……..wonder why?…..

PS
I may be changing the name of this site to Chicagoans Against Soetoro…..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

Obama Lies to Ill. Supreme Ct. about Former Name?

http://chicagoagainstobama.wordpress.com/2008/05/17/barack-obama-formerly-known-as-barry-soetoro/

Back