What if the South had won the Civil War?

svejk

Founding member of Clark Kent Club
What if the South had won the Civil War?

dd_csa_film01.jpg

dd_csa_film02.jpg

That collar they talk about in the article would be wonderful. Nigger gets too friendly to a white woman she could shock him to death. YEAH!!!!

Hmm.. that sounds like a very thought-provoking movie.. for niggers. I'm sure that it's filled with too many racially-aware multicultural "asides" and mocking characterization of the white society for me to have even the slightest interest in seeing it.

On the other hand, I can't think of a better movie for a nigger to go see and jib-jab throughout.

If someone sees this and reports back that it's serious "what if" fiction, let me know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brewski @ Feb 25 2006, 01:04 PM) [snapback]71299[/snapback]</div>
If someone sees this and reports back that it's serious "what if" fiction, let me know.[/b]
Brewski you've got to watch this movie trailer, it's hilarious: C.S.A: Confederate States of America :confed:

OK, I finally saw this film; it was in the "comedies" section at the library. Sponsored by niggers, directed by a nigger, it definitely has the nigger stank all over it.

However, this pseudo-documentary was funny in spots--at least to me--but not in the way the director intended. It's like a History Channel/PBS special on the history of Amerikkka and looks at the highlights of a century and a half of the White society after the South won the war. In this alternate history there are no free niggers. Niggers are bought and sold on QVC-type call in shows, with barcodes tattooed on their writsts. Yeah!

There's a great segment about the capture of Ape Lincoon, filmed to resemble Griffiith's The Birth of a Nation. The race-traitor was disguised in blackface and was trying to escape the country through some sort of underground railroad. I think Harryass Tubbman was with him when the Whites caught up to them, surrounded and imprisoned them. They were going to hang Ape but ended up having mercy and deported his ass to Canuckistan. Good ol' Canuckistan, somethings never change; he was forced to live with the free (escaped) niggers up there and never could return to the Great C.S.A., a nation of, for and by Whites.

Now that's funny! Ape Lincoon in blackface, that part was worth all the whoa-is-me-type pandering by the niggers involved. Some of the stereotypes of coons in this movie are some real knee-slappers.

As a red-blooded Amerikkkan niggerhater I felt a sense of pride in the C.S.A., its accomplishments, and its stand on niggers. I wish it were all true but we all know the Civil War wasn't about niggers, or slavery, it was about States' rights being usurped by a power hungry Northern Federal Government. Nowhere in this film is this addressed, it's just bad bad Whitey wanting to keep the niggers down for his own greed/profit. Dumb funking niggers can't get anything right, never will, so just keep that in mind if you see this movie.

Back