WVOL's "Open Forum" with Rev. TJ Graham

Rasp

Senior Editor
Tyrone N. Butts wanted me to put this up.

He says that there's this nigger on the radio in Nashville who has a call-in show. This is the type of uppity coon that makes White people hate niggers more than they already do. So T.N.B. says that this nigger gets on the radio, and is constantly bashed by White callers with increasing frequency and vehemence. Then the niggers start calling in and bashing Whites, calling them redneck hillbillies, etc.

Tyrone says this show is a hoot and as soon as it starts each day, it quickly deteriorates into vicious name calling and race baiting chaos. He says the show is streamed live and it comes on weekdays from 11am to 3pm Central. With nigger Koon day just around the corner, and nigger histrionics monf approaching fast, he says to give it a try and you'll be laughing your White asses off.

attachment.php

Rev. TJ "Waddymelon" Graham show

Attachments

• fat-assed nig.jpg
    fat-assed nig.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 371
Tyrone called me a couple days ago and requested an update on this nigger. It seems this coon is infatuated with itself and is constantly googling it's own name to see whud da folks be sayin bout hims black ass. Tyrone got a good chuckle when this tub of lard read my previous posting on da air. So, here's another update on this coon's latest monkeyshines.

T.J. is a typical nigger in that it cannot tell the truth under any circumstances. For example, nigger T.J. says on the air that "there are more White people on welfare than there are blacks on welfare." As ridiculous a statement anyone could ever utter, yet this nigger's on the air, flapping its bluegums, spreading lies about White people. Tyrone wanted me to post a link to the latest Gubmint statistics.

So here is the link from the actual Office of Handouts for Niggers website itself (TANF.gov) which soundly contradicts everything this loud-mouthed radio ape is saying. 2006 is the "latest" statistics as the government is slower than molasses, so I predict the number of niggers on welfare has exploded since that mulatto jack-ass became H.N.I.C. and, on cue, all the niggers quit their jobs to "get some" of Whitey's money:

Eighth Annual Report to Congress - June 2009

X. Characteristics and Financial Circumstances of TANF Recipients

attachment.php

Click the link above, nigger, to get the actual numbers, we know you coons suck at reading graphs.

------------------

One more thing T.J., niggers reprepresent a mere 14 percent of the US population but they are handed twice as much free money as any other race--more than one-third the entire budget of welfare handouts go to the worthless nigger race, a race of lazy, no-good failures. The numbers would be even greater if it weren't for so many niggers in prison, which I see as yet another form of handout for worthless nigger freeloaders.

Attachments

• welfarenigs.JPG
    welfarenigs.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 436
Can you imagine having such a steaming pile of excrement blathering its hate-whitey niggerbabble on your own local radio station? Call in to T.J.'s show and put this uppity nigger it its place. (Photos from Nigspace)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• jabba da hutu.jpg
    jabba da hutu.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 411
  • fat-assed nigger.jpg
    fat-assed nigger.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 453
810 KGO AM radio S.F. CA. is heard at night from Baja CA. to Finland 50,000 watt clear channel.

Rarely listen to talk radio for years now, and only when driving but never for more than a few minutes, as the motor sounds better as it is not a liar either.

For example, nigger T.J. says on the air that "there are more White people on welfare than there are blacks on welfare."

"Two of three TANF adult recipients were members of minority groups. Thirty-eight percent of adult recipients were white, 37 percent were African-American, 20 percent were Hispanic, 1.7 percent were Asian, and 1.5 percent were Native American. Most TANF adult recipients were U.S. citizens. There were about 60,000 non-citizens (i.e., 5.9 percent of TANF adults) residing legally in this country."

Actually, he's right but it's only by one friggin percentage point but proportionally whites make up 75% of the US population but white adults only make up 38% of the adult welfare recipients. Blacks make up 12% of the US population but black adults make up 37% of the adult welfare recipients. If he just deals with total numbers, he can rig the figures because there are more white Americans than there are black Americans. And then there's this:

"The racial distribution of TANF recipient children has not significantly changed when compared with FY 2005. African-American children continued to be the largest group of welfare children, comprising about 36 percent of recipient children. Almost 29 percent of TANF recipient children were white, and 29 percent were Hispanic."

"Truth is NOT racism"-Glenn Beck

"The presence of the negro is the real problem"-President Theodore Roosevelt

"Reading NNN could save your life"-Ranger

For example, nigger T.J. says on the air that "there are more White people on welfare than there are blacks on welfare."

"Two of three TANF adult recipients were members of minority groups. Thirty-eight percent of adult recipients were white, 37 percent were African-American, 20 percent were Hispanic, 1.7 percent were Asian, and 1.5 percent were Native American. Most TANF adult recipients were U.S. citizens. There were about 60,000 non-citizens (i.e., 5.9 percent of TANF adults) residing legally in this country."

Actually, he's right but it's only by one friggin percentage point but proportionally whites make up 75% of the US population but white adults only make up 38% of the adult welfare recipients. Blacks make up 12% of the US population but black adults make up 37% of the adult welfare recipients. If he just deals with total numbers, he can rig the figures because there are more white Americans than there are black Americans.

It appears from this table that nigs are significantly more represented on the welfare rolls.

Chapter 10 Figure B Data

Trend in TANF Families by Race/Ethnicity

Fiscal Year White African American Hispanic
2002 31.6% 38.3% 24.9%
2003 31.8% 38.0% 24.8%
2004 32.9% 37.6% 24.1%
2005 32.1% 37.1% 25.5%
2006 33.4% 35.7% 26.1%

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/ofa/data-reports/annualreport8/chapter10/10figbdata.htm

da dog

I listened to this portly porchmomkey's radio show today via the station's web site. It was definitely an amateurish production. Some of the callers were not even calling to be on the show, but for other reasons, and at least one or two calls were wrong numbers.

There does not seem to be a call screener at this radio station. The number to get on the air during T.J. Graham's show is 615-737-9865. If you get a chance to listen to this show, don't hesitate to call this uppity coon and have some fun with it.

The Reverend T. J. (Tony James) Graham Sr's burfday be Feb. 7, 1961. Does y'all wanna hab sum fun wif dis heah coon da day after da stewpid boll? T.J. or, 'Toe Jam' as I likes to call him be say'n he fiddy yea ol fo' da las fwee year. Dum nigga don't no no maf, knowha'm'say'n. Jigaboo say on da aiah hims mammy's burfday. Mammy dun tund 66 on las vetuns day. Dat mean dat mammy wuz 16 when she had dishea bowl movement she named T. J. an dat mean mammy wuz mess'n round wif sum bad nigga when her be 15! (No dat aint no 15 factoral, jus 15 wif ah eggkamashun point, knowha'm'say'n) and one mo thang, dey ain't no call screner and aint no delay.

da hot digitti dog aka T.N.B.

I listened to this portly porchmomkey's radio show today via the station's web site. It was definitely an amateurish production. Some of the callers were not even calling to be on the show, but for other reasons, and at least one or two calls were wrong numbers.

There does not seem to be a call screener at this radio station. The number to get on the air during T.J. Graham's show is 615-737-9865. If you get a chance to listen to this show, don't hesitate to call this uppity coon and have some fun with it.

.Was Vandalism At WVOL Racist Attack?

Nashville talk radio enthusiasts might have noticed that WVOL was off the air yesterday but it wasn't due to the rain. Someone cut the wires to the radio towers at the station located on Brick Church Pike, disrupting the stations broadcasting abilities. WVOL is found on the am dial of your radio at 1470 and is popularly known as The Mighty 147.

1470 is the home of the show Open Forum hosted by the Reverend T.J. Graham. Graham has been referred to as the black Rush Limbaugh even though Rush is a conservative and Graham is not. During the show Graham takes calls from the listening public. Lots of people will call and discuss the topic at hand but just as many will call and hurl racial insults. Five days a week, for four hours a day Reverend Graham deals with the same racist callers, over and over again.

When T.J. mentioned that the wires had been cut at the station, regular callers began to call in and agree it was probably one of the racist callers that verbally attack Graham on a daily basis. One caller, known as Homeless Bob, who is well known to T.J. fans as a drunken caller who is supposedly homeless, called in after Graham disclosed why the station wasn’t on the radio Monday and said, “It wasn’t me T.J., I know you think it was me but it wasn’t me, I didn’t cut those wires.” Bob said that he had an alibi.

T.J. reported, “All in all they cut six wires leading out to the antennae.” Graham said that Metro Police came out and filed a report but that they had no leads and there have been no arrests.Graham also said that the wires that were cut were “like thick tubes” and that he thought they were probably sawed through.

Whoever it was that tried to silence the historic black station failed their attempt because WVOL was able to broadcast live on the internet without the radio tower. The station streams online all day everyday at www.wvol1470.com. Grahams show can be heard Monday through Fridays from 11 am till 3pm.

Anyone with any information should call the Metro Police Departments North Precinct at 615-862-4410.
It was probably niggers

da dog aka T.N.B.

Radio Station GM Thinks Show Reason For Vandalism

All six of WVOL-AM's radio towers in North Nashville were vandalized. Wires were cut in each. General Manager John Heidelberg estimated there was $1 million in damage. Right now, only one tower is repaired.

The vandalism forced the independent station off the air for hours.

Heidelberg said he believes vandalism is connected to a daily open-air forum show. T.J. Graham is known as the "king of controversy" on the radio. The call-in show has recently become intense, discussing issues such as President Barack Obama, health care and religion.

As Channel 4 News listened in, there was racially charged language used by callers, both black and white, as well as a lot of profanity. Death threats have been sent to radio hosts.

"I think this kind of dialogue is needed in this community," Heidelberg said. "You can't let this kind of thing distract you, because if people can intimidate you with fear and those kind of tactics, it'll only get worse."

The show's host said he doesn't plan to change the tone of his show and does not feel as though he is contributing to the problem.

"I don't have the problem. If they are going to take time to come vandalize the station, then they have a problem." Graham said.

The station has contacted Metro police and the FBI about the vandalism.

The station reaches about 60 miles and has been around since the 1960s.

Niggeradio in all its nigger glory!

da dog aka T.N.B

Education and Work
.Employers UNEMPLOYED!!!!!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

College noneClass of -1.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High School Haha, none of your business, ya stalkers :)Class of -1.

Philosophy
.Religious Views Muslim.

Political Views ****ed up.

Favorite Quotations go ahead caller you on da air

People Who Inspire Anthony Cornerstone.

Sports
.Sports Anthony Plays shaggin otha niggas honeysanywhere.

Favorite Athletes Magic Johnson.

Arts and Entertainment
.Music Old School Rap and R and BClay AikenRicky MartinBarry Manilow.

Books What's a Book.

Movies Shaft.

Television Sanford and Son.

Games Hide the sausage!!.

Activities and Interests
.Activities Eat and Talkanywhere.

Interests Homosexuality.

Show Other Pages

Basic Information
.About Anthony I can't stands no crackas. I run dis hea show,white man!

Interested In Men

Relationship Status In an open relationship

Sex Male

Contact Information
.Phone 1 615.737.9865

Anthony only shares some profile information with everyone. If you know Anthony, send him a message....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002078223055#!/pages/Rev-TJGraham-Exposed/171742882871932

From the info page.

Description "Hitler's syphilis-ridden dreams almost came true. How could it happen? By taking control of the media. An entire country was led by a lunatic... We must protect our First Amendment, before sick dreams become law. Nobody made fun of Hitler??!" - From a Jane's Addiction Album

The airwave belong to us...and when lies are allowed to be broadcast over the airwaves. We have a 1st amendment right to use whatever form of media we shall choose to counter those lies and to keep the bearer of those lies, honest.
WVOL 1470 am has allowed a talk show host to spit out vile five days a week, four hours a day. This host has created this myth of himself...and when confronted on these lies, when confronted with honest opinions that differ from his, he goes on to try and stop the truth from being out. He will even try to have sites shutdown. He says he believes in the United States Contitution...but will try to get his lawyers to harass those who simply want to speak out.

I dont know wether he or his lawyers had a hand in shutting down a site like this. I dont know if facebook shut it down or the original guy just shut it down. Whatever the case may be, I choose to carry it on. If I get shut down I hope someone else takes over.

Place some comments, have fun and be civil please!

(read less)
"Hitler's syphilis-ridden dreams almost came true. How could it happen? By taking control of the media. An entire country was led by a lunatic... We must protect our First Amendment, before sick dreams become law. Nobody made fun of Hitler??!" - From a Jane's Addiction Album

The airwave belong to us...and when lies are allowed to be broadcast over the airwaves. We have a 1st amendment right to use whatever form of media we shall choose to counter those lies and to keep the bearer of... (read more)

The Reverend T. J. (Tony James) Graham Sr's burfday be Feb. 7, 1961. Does y'all wanna hab sum fun wif dis heah coon da day after da stewpid boll? T.J. or, 'Toe Jam' as I likes to call him be say'n he fiddy yea ol fo' da las fwee year. Dum nigga don't no no maf, knowha'm'say'n. Jigaboo say on da aiah hims mammy's burfday. Mammy dun tund 66 on las vetuns day. Dat mean dat mammy wuz 16 when she had dishea bowl movement she named T. J. an dat mean mammy wuz mess'n round wif sum bad nigga when her be 15! (No dat aint no 15 factoral, jus 15 wif ah eggkamashun point, knowha'm'say'n) and one mo thang, dey ain't no call screner and aint no delay.

da hot digitti dog aka T.N.B.

His real name is Anthony Hyde Born on Feb. 7 1961

Here is his criminal record

CJIS DATA
Case Details:
Name: Hyde, Anthony Guinn Date of Birth: 07-FEB-61
Disposition: 40-35-313-judgment deferred-no conviction Disposition Date: 06-JUL-00, 06-JUL-00
Case Type: GS Case Number: GS14433 Citation/Arrest Date: 10-JUN-00 Case Status: CLOSED
Charged Offense: Agg. Assault Convicted Offense: Assault Convicted Type (F/M): MISD

Concurrent with:Consecutive to:
Appearance Details:
Date: 01-JUN-01 Judge: Robinson, Gale Court Room: Court Room III - Ben West Building
Attorney: Reason:probation
Incarceration:
Suspend All But:SAB%: Day for Day?:Hour for Hour?:Report Date:
Suspend?:No Work Default?:Work Release?:Work Release %:No Early Release?:
Time Served Credit: Months: Days:Hours:
Incarceration Special Condition:
Court Costs:
Court Costs: $324.50Court Fines: $.00Total Owed: $324.50
Fines Special Condition:
Probation:
Type: Years:Months: Days:
Probation Special Condition:
Restitution:
$.00
Notes:

Case Details:
Name: Hyde, Anthony Date of Birth: 07-FEB-61
Disposition: Retired Disposition Date: 19-JUN-01
Case Type: GS Case Number: SU20223 Citation/Arrest Date: 19-JUN-01 Case Status: CLOSED
Charged Offense: Worthless Ch. Convicted Offense: Convicted Type (F/M):

Concurrent with:Consecutive to:
Appearance Details:
Date: Judge: Court Room:
Attorney: Reason:
Incarceration:
Suspend All But:SAB%: Day for Day?:NHour for Hour?:NReport Date:
Suspend?:NNo Work Default?:NWork Release?:NWork Release %:No Early Release?:N
Time Served Credit: Months: Days:Hours:
Incarceration Special Condition:
Court Costs:
Court Costs: $.00Court Fines: $.00Total Owed: $.00
Fines Special Condition:
Probation:
Type: Years:Months: Days:
Probation Special Condition:
Restitution:
$.00
Notes:

LEGACY DATA

Arrest Information:
Name: Hyde, Anthony Date of Birth: 07-FEB-61
Citation/Arrest Date: Charged Offense: Disorderly Conduct

Appearance Details:
Date: 18-OCT-90 Judge: Mondelli, Leslie Court Room:
Attorney: Reason:

Disposition:
Disposition: Guilty Plea - TCA 40-35-313 Disposition Date: 15-MAY-90
Warrant Number: N134480 TCA: Description: Offense Type:
Case Number: Date Indicted: Case Type:GS Case Status: Completed Court Process

Incarceration:
Maximum Years: Months: Days: Time Suspended?: No Date Suspended: Jail Credit:
Minimum Years: Months: Days:
Probation?: No Date Released:
Traffic Related?: No Posted Speed: Actual Speed: School?: No

Court Costs:
Fines Suspended?: No Court Fines: $.00 Total: $.00 Costs Suspended?: No
Execution Date: Execution Amount: $.00 Indigent?: No

Other Text:
Prb Term,Cst Due Metro $80 6-4-91

His son has a longer record.

Check dis out:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Tj-Graham/1002885434

Ginny Ramsey
http://www.yale.edu/glc/events/race/Hunwick.pdf

In an attempt to grapple with some of these stereotypes and
explain them in a more scientific fashion, Ibn Khaldün had this to say:

...We have seen that Negroes are in general characterized by levity,
excitability, and great emotionalism. They are found to dance wherever
they hear a melody. They are everywhere described as stupid. . . . .See More
http://www.yale.edu/glc/events/race/Hunwick.pdf
www.yale.edu

da dog aka T.N.B.

Da nigga don't wants to be my fwend no mo. Y'all no wut dis heah mean, knowha'm'say'n.

Tj wrote: "you know ginny you are a jackass to take make believe people and say that they are better citizen than o j simpson that tells me you don't have any thing to talk about this page is for my friends i can see your not my friend so i will remove you"

da dog aka T.N.B. :confused::sad::unsure::pity::mad:

Graham.jpg

Detractors try — with no luck — to silence controversial WVOL talk radio host

Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 9:05pm
By William Williams

It’s a recent Tuesday morning, and the Rev. T.J. Graham is in his element.

Sporting a fire-engine-red T-shirt, loose-fitting trousers and old-school headphone cans, the loquacious WVOL-AM talk radio host effortlessly fields call after call, many from coarse-speaking folks who clearly don’t care for — and, in some cases, might like to do bodily harm to — the man considered Nashville’s most controversial radio personality.

With a communication style that’s part college professor, part carnival barker, the ordained Baptist minister dispenses opinions, criticism and sociopolitical commentary peppered with slang — a playing-the-dozens “yo mama” isn’t uncommon — on a variety of issues, from race relations to the world’s major religions and President Barack Obama’s economic policies.

“I’m trying to be nice and not bring civil action for defamation of character,” the reverend tells a caller who is threatening to start a Facebook page to embarrass, if not silence, Graham. Soon thereafter, the N-word flies about — from both Graham and a caller — followed by unsettling references to bodily parts, Islam and Charlie Brown.

So it goes Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Graham’s “Open Forum,” which might rank as Nashville’s most unusual — and most inflammatory — daytime talk radio program.

Graham is known colloquially as the “Black Rush Limbaugh.” He’s earned the nickname not because he’s a hardcore conservative, but rather because he’s quick to antagonize his callers. The burly broadcaster — his enemies often mock his weight and, yes, the reverend is a very large man — will verbally hammer anybody, regardless of race, creed or political bent.

It’s not as if he does so from an uninformed place. Graham typically starts his workday at 3 a.m., partly the result of insomnia. He is a voracious reader, devoting hours of study to all manner of topics that could find their way into his program. He relies on his producer/manager Jae Nash and Gary Hill, a local conservative who handles voice impersonations and parody skits, to help fill the rare time he doesn’t. But it’s clear who’s in charge.

Station owner and president John Heidelberg, known for giving Oprah Winfrey her start at WVOL, offers effusive praise of the reverend. Heidelberg has opted not to screen callers for Graham’s program, and at least for now, there is no five-second-delay, meant to offer time to wipe something offensive before it’s live. The freewheeling approach reveals a local talk radio show at its most genuine and disturbing: a man-of-the-cloth who shows no mercy to his flock.

“Some ministers say that I’m too controversial and that I scare them,” Graham said.

When Mt. Zion Baptist Church Bishop Joseph W. Walker III, who is black, urged the public to keep a positive view of Steve McNair after his death, Graham reminded that the late Titans quarterback was an adulterer. Similarly, Graham took Cornerstone Church pastor Maury Davis, who is white, to task for allowing right-wing activist Ralph Bristol to speak at the church while dressed in military fatigues.

“Mr. Davis called Mr. Heidelberg and was upset,” Graham said. “I wish he had called me. I would have made him more upset.”

Graham, who describes himself as a “realist” who rejects party affiliation,is viewed by some as a strict moralist and others as a fair-weather pedagogue. He respects a woman’s right to choose but says he would support a law that outlaws abortion. He ends each show with a Biblical reference. His WVOL website bio lists his causes as “God, Jesus and the Truth.”

With his flame-throwing style — Graham uses the N-word to, he says, remove its sting — and cleric tone that sometimes comes across as condescending, Graham invites the frequent insults and ad hominem attacks. Foes have questioned his sexuality and background: He once worked as a chef, and his father is a Jehovah’s Witness.

“I get about 20 to 30 death threats per week,” he said. “They call after the show and say, ‘I’m coming to kill you.’ And I do get some blacks who call and threaten me as well.”

A vandal recently cut lines to WVOL’s six transmission towers, an act Graham and Heidelberg said likely came in response to “Open Forum.”

“We knew it wasn’t for the copper,” Heidelberg said.

Heidelberg said an investigation is ongoing, as is the station. WVOL streams live via its website, and one of the six towers remains operational. Heidelberg said Graham, who has been with WVOL for more than five years, will not be silenced.

“We just try to put aside the threats,” Heidelberg said.

Whether Graham’ star is rising or shooting is a matter of personal opinion. Advertisers on the show remain modest in number. And many listeners simply detest the man. But that’s what makes for good radio in the age of Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and others: rhetorical combat. Bombastic opinions. Outsized egos. And no boundaries.

The key to Graham’s popularity is that listeners either love him or loathe him, and he’s found ways to provoke them to say so. He’ll say whatever he needs to say to further his agenda, which is to gain listeners. In that respect, he is certainly the “Black Rush Limbaugh.”

“I rock the boat,” Graham said. “I want to create a tsunami.”

What a nigger, What a nigger, GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, WHAT A NIGGER!

Back