Is you seen my mammy?

Re: Neighbor finds niglet on roof

2 years old and already climbing houses -- this niglet is well ahead in its development. I'd give it another year or two before the niglet begins to smoke crack and rob convenience stores like his older buck brethren.

Iz you seen my mammy?

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2006/local/06/01/suv.html

amber1a.jpg
amber2a.jpg

SUV Stolen With Children Inside
Reported by: 9News

Web produced by: Matthew Daniels

Photographed by: 9News
First posted: 6/1/2006 3:27:37 PM Last updated: 6/1/2006 4:28:16 PM

Police said they have quickly found two children that were in an SUV when it was stolen in North Fairmount Thursday afternoon and promptly arrested a suspect as well.

According to police, a woman reported that her ex-boyfriend assaulted her, stole her silver '98 Lincoln Navigator which contained her 2-year-old and 3-year-old sons on Knob Court.

Police said the suspect, Lonnie Webster, 23, initially made threats against the children but took them to his grandmother's house
and dropped them off before police arrived to retrieve them.

The Navigator was discovered in Pleasant Ridge, and Webster was located and surrounded by police in an apartment in the 5800 block of Ridge Rd.

Police took Webster into custody without incident and also arrested two female occupants in the apartment as well. Police have not indicated charges against the women.

The children have since been reunited with their mother.

If you have any information about this crime, please call Crimestoppers at 513-352-3040. You don't have to give your name and you may be eligible for a reward if your tips lead to an arrest.

Iz you seen my mammy?

http://www.local10.com/news/9326208/detail.html

9326235_240X180.jpg

Child Forgotten At Own Chuck E. Cheese Birthday Party

POSTED: 7:36 am EDT June 6, 2006
UPDATED: 7:37 am EDT June 6, 2006

BOCA RATON, Fla. -- A 6-year old boy remains in state custody after his mother left him at his own birthday party over the weekend.

Employees at a Chuck E. Cheese in Boca Raton said that they found Michael Emmanuel at about 10 p.m. Saturday night, hours after Michael's family left the party.

Boca Raton police said that the family didn't realize they had forgotten Michael until the next day. His mother, 23-year-old Laquete Monore, says that she thought the child was with another relative.

On Monday, a judge ruled that the little boy would be kept in state custody until investigators can determine if there are any
parenting problems at the Monore home.

Re: Iz you seen my mammy?

If I had a li'l coonboy dat muddafugg'n ugly, I'd leave him at Chuck E. Cheese too. Dayum, dat boy is bufuggly!

Iz you seen my mammy?

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/9396722/detail.html

9396872_240X180.jpg

Toddler Found Alone At Gas Station
Mother, Her Boyfriend Questioned By Police

POSTED: 9:10 am EDT June 20, 2006

A mother and her boyfriend are being questioned by police after her 11-month-old daughter was found alone at a gas station in Detroit on Monday night.

The girl was found in her stroller at the BP gas station located at Seven Mile Road and Woodward Avenue, Local 4 reported.

The mother claims the toddler was abducted. Her boyfriend said the couple was fighting, so they pushed the stroller to the side and someone took the stroller, according to the station's reports.

Witnesses at the scene said someone took the child to the Detroit Police Department's 12th Precinct. The mother and her boyfriend arrived at the police s
tation just before midnight, Local 4 learned.

The girl is currently in the custody of child protective services.

iz you seen my mammy?

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/9777359/detail.html

9777835_240X180.jpg

2 Children Found Wandering Street

POSTED: 12:58 pm CDT September 1, 2006
UPDATED: 8:47 pm CDT September 1, 2006

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Two young children found wandering the street late Friday morning were temporarily turned over to the Division of Family Services, KMBC's Jim Flink reported.

The boy and the girl, 2-year-old twins, were found near 37th and Walnut streets at about 10:45 a.m.

Authorities said they were called by a neighbor who had seen the children walking around the area for about 45 minutes.

Police said they combed the neighborhood looking for the children's parents but could not find them. The children were taken to Central Patrol Police Station.

Shortly after 1 p.m., a woman who identified hers
elf as an aunt told police she fell asleep while the children's mother was still at home and when she woke up, everyone was gone.

"Unfortunately, kids get out from time to time. Things like this happen," Officer Richard Winston said.

The children's mother and father also showed up at the station.

"I was at work, but I had got off early because I was trying to move, when I got a call from the children's mother, and as soon as I found out I rushed out," said Tyrone Hudson, the children's father.

The children were turned over to foster care until a court hearing next week.

Hudson was upset he couldn't take his children home.

"I just need to see them. I want to see them and look them in the eye. I can't believe it's us, you know?" Hudson said.

The twins' mother refused to comment.

Re: iz you seen my mammy?

Another touching missing niglet story.

If these little bastards were kept in a cage where they belong, this would not happen.

Iz you seen my mammy?

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=local&id=4565586

091506-repo-child-200.jpg

Kid Trapped in Car During Repossession

September 15, 2006 - A repo man got more than he bargained for when he
repossessed a car in Delaware this morning. There was a five-year-old child in the back seat.

It happened Friday morning, on Pennywell Drive in Edgemore when a local mom ran back into her house for just minutes to use the telephone, and when she came back outside her car was gone... and so was her five-year-old son.

He's safe with loved ones now, but early this morning Xavier Collins sat stunned and silent in the back seat of his mom's Saturn station wagon while it was being repossessed.

Rosalie Hargroves frantically called police at the time,
fearing her son had been kidnapped.

The repo man was rushed to the hospital after suffering from chest pains at New Castle County police headquarters. He's identified as Ron Roberts, co-owner of a Newport Dealership. Indications are he drove the repossessed car, with Xavier in it, to a repair shop ten minutes away from the boys' home.

The sister of the car dealer calls what happened today a big misunderstanding, but Xavier's relatives call it a crime. Xavier's family hopes kidnapping charges are filed against the dealer, but investigators here have yet to file any charges because Roberts took ill.

Repo'n a niglet! TOO FUNNY!

Thank you White Boy, for another touching tale of the ghetto!

A jigaboo slice of life.

Iz you seen our mammy?

CHILD NEGLECT: A Huntington mother was taken to jail Monday evening, after police say she left her children home alone on two occasions.

Tashema Dawnyale Smith, 29, of Huntington was arrested Monday evening at her address in the 1300 block of 9th Avenue. She was charged with one count of felony child neglect.

Officials from Child Protective Services first found the children, ages 2, 3 and 7, home alone about 3 p.m. Police were then called to the scene, and they arrived close to the same time the mother returned.

Then when CPS officials were waiting on a court order to remove the children, the police say the woman left the house again with the children inside.

link

"Iz you seen my mammy?"

http://www.wlwt.com/news/10070904/detail.html

10071086_240X180.jpg

Found Child Reunited With Parents
Child Found In Underwear On Street

POSTED: 12:56 pm EDT October 13, 2006
UPDATED: 5:35 pm EDT October 13, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

HAMILTON -- Hamilton police had a mystery on their hands Friday.

Officers found a child wandering aimlessly in the area of Ross Avenue at F Street just after 5:30 a.m. The child was wearing only a T-shirt and underwear.

Officers said the child, who said his name was Justin, was unaware of his parents' names or where he lives.

Police conducted a door-to-door search of the area, but could not find anyone who knew Justin.

After Justin's face appear on TV Friday afternoon, police said someone r
ecognized the child and called detectives, who were able to track down Justin's father.

The child's mother had a possible explanation for her son's wandering trip.

"I left for work at 4:30 in the morning, so I guess he just followed me out or so I don't know. But they said they found him walking around about 5," she said. "He's okay, he's smiling, happy. I'm so glad he's okay. I thought something was going to happen to him."

There is no word about any charges that might be filed.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/10102252/detail.html

10102342_240X180.jpg

2-Year-Old Found Wandering Near Freeway
Police Are Investigating

POSTED: 8:31 am EDT October 18, 2006

E-mail this story | Print this story

A 2-year-old girl was found wandering the streets on Tuesday night in Detroit.

Police said the girl was found off Interstate 94 and Conner Street alone.

The girl was at the Chucky Cheese in Roseville with a man who police said she was allowed to be with, and at some point the man went to Roseville police to report her missing, Local 4 reported.

Police have questioned the girl's family and are trying to determine how the girl ended up near a busy freeway.

The girl is currently with Child Protection Services.

Charges i
n the case have not yet been determined.

Stay with Local 4 News and ClickOnDetroit.com for the most up to date information.

Re: "Iz you seen my mammy?"

http://www.wlwt.com/news/10070904/detail.html

10071086_240X180.jpg

"I left for work at 4:30 in the morning, so I guess he just followed me out or so I don't know....
There is no word about any charges that might be filed.

Charges Filed On Niglets Father ..for what its worth.
2:15 pm EDT October 20, 2006

HAMILTON, Ohio -- Authorities charged a *man with child endangering after his son was found wandering early last Friday.

Donald Belden is scheduled to be in Butler County *Juvenile Court on Oct. 30.

Officers said the 3-year-old, who said his name was Justin, was unaware of his parents' names or where he li
ved. The boy was wearing only a T-shirt and underwear.

After Justin's face appeared on TV last Friday afternoon, police said, someone recognized the child and called detectives, who were able to track down Belden.

http://www.kctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5674511

5674511_BG1.jpg

Passersby Find 2-Year-Old Wandering Alone

Nov 13, 2006 05:09 PM CST

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Passersby found a 2-year-old boy wandering alone Monday morning at East 9th Street and Chestnut Avenue.

He was only wearing his pajamas, no shoes or a jacket, so neighbors kept him warm in the back of a car while they waited for help to arrive.

The little boy couldn't tell them his name or where he lived, but about 45 minutes after police showed up, his mother came to the scene to report her son missing.

Police reunited the pair and told KCTV5 News that it appeared he was outside alone because of a misunderstanding.

The 2-year-old's grandparents were baby-sitting him. When his grandmother woke up and he was gone, she assumed his grand
father - who'd left the house - had the little boy with him.

When the grandfather returned home alone, they started searching for the boy.

Police did notify social workers so they could make sure everything was okay.

Copyright 2001 - 2006 KCTV5. All Rights Reserved.

http://www.kctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5683628

5683628_BG1.jpg

Two-Year-Old Found Wandering In Police Parking Lot

Nov 15, 2006 07:40 AM CST

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A toddler wandering the streets of Kansas City alone ended up at the right place at the right time.

The two-year-old was found in the parking lot of a Kansas City police department.

The boy's mother showed up as the police were trying to figure out who he was.

She had stopped by Central Patrol earlier in the evening and when she went inside to ask a question, the little boy got out of the car and just walked away.

There was no word yet if the child's mother would face any charges.

http://www.nbc10.com/newsarchive/10314810/detail.html

Police Identify Girl Found Wandering In Rain

POSTED: 7:53 am EST November 14, 2006
UPDATED: 8:04 am EST November 14, 2006

10314828_240X180.jpg

PHILADELPHIA -- Police have identified a young girl with Down syndrome who was found wandering the streets of Philadelphia Monday night.

The niglet was found wandering around 10 p.m. Monday the streets in the Logan section of the city at Ninth and Duncannon streets. She was wearing wet clothes and asking for her grandmother. They think she is about 10 years old.

Police spent much of the night trying to figure out who she is.

Back