Miscegenation: a photo retrospective

http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/lif...8/africas-aussie-angel-these-kids-are-my-life

Africa's Aussie angel: 'These kids are my life'
Monday, June 4, 2012

uganda.jpg

Annabelle Chauncy gave up a career in law to start a school for the children of impoverished Uganda.

Sydney law graduate Annabelle Chauncy always hoped to make a difference on her first humanitarian trip to Africa five years ago. But she had no idea just how much the plight of the children there would change her life.

Together with South African-born friend David Everett, who she met on that fateful trip, Annabelle bought four hectares of land at Katuuso in Uganda, and launched the School For Life Foundation to provide education for kids from the country’s poorest communities.

From humble beginnings, and with plenty of blood, sweat and tears, Annabelle and David, both 26, have built four classrooms, two health rooms, an outdoor shade shelter and a makeshift kitchen on their land. But it has certainly been worthwhile. “Words can hardly describe the magical feeling of walking into Katuuso and seeing it alive with children for the very first time,” beams Annabelle. “To see the dream we had been working towards for three years become a reality was truly something special.”

Only half of Uganda’s children make it to Grade Five and more than 25 per cent of the country’s adults are illiterate, so the school has already made an impact. The heart-wrenching story of brave local boy Asuman is a prime example. “He turned up at the school gates one day with his grandmother wanting a place,” says Annabelle.

Too bad Annabelle can't direct her benevolent energies toward her own race and own children.

She's a brainwashed Jane Goodall wannabe. She thinks that she is doing humanity a favor by raising chimps when in reality those cute little chimps will turn on her and most likely muh dik her or kill her over something petty. There is no getting the jungle out of a chimp, whether it be a real one or a jiggaboo. I wonder if that's her boyfriend next to her. If so, she's a bigger hypocrite than I thought and the same goes for her boyfriend.

Also Rupert Murdoch isn't even white, let alone White. He's a jew. So I'm not sad that his jew sow daughter married a chimpanzee and will soon spawn nigglets. As for me, I think more jews should do this. You cross a jew with a jiggaboo and you get a jiggaboo that's jewish.:p

Ensis,

Murdoch's daughter, Elisabeth, had two females by the Ghanian (who had a Dutch mother), and two children by her second husband, a Jewish relative of Freud.

v

Heidi+Klum+Family+Out+West+Hollywood+sg8_LL_9vpWl.jpg

What a freakshow.

How appropriate!:D

At the 2011 version of Klum's annual Halloween party, the couple arrived in their most intricate costumes yet: matching ape outfits. They then went into the party, where Heidi presumably got caviar and high-end champagne stuck in her fake facial hair.

Heidi+Klum+12th+Annual+Halloween+Party+HjbOAsSXPf7l.jpg

Heidi+Klum+Family+Out+West+Hollywood+sg8_LL_9vpWl.jpg

What a freakshow.

Look at the nigglet in the green shirt. It has freaking 'fro like a male hamadryad baboon, just like a baboon. I tell you, that sow making with a monkey has produced a freak of nature. Hybrid vigor my boot! That is a freak show in itself. Shame on Heidi Klum for debasing her family roots like she did. If I were her father, I'd disown her for mating with a chimp. There were so many Aryan men that could have made a good husband for her and what does she do? She pollutes her family line for all time with those genetic abominations that pass for children.:barfx4:

That fambly won't be smiling long. Those White people are most likely posing for a photo with their future killers.

Sometimes I wonder when the "regime" is going to re-write and re-produce Gone with the Wind?

The Re-write:

1. Instead of Rhett, Scarlett will take up with Big Sam.

3. Uncle Peter will, of course, marry Aunt Pittypat Hamilton as they have been in love for years in secret, and Peter will help the hapless Ashley Wilkes run the lumber mill business and make it successful.

4. After Melanie dies, Ashley will marry Uncle Peter's niece, Lou, and have lots of children to help run his successful business in Atlanta.

5. Mammy will set up a non-profit (with government funding) to help blacks buy land, get government-funded jobs, and gain education.

v

The screenplay has already been "wrote":

The Wind Done Gone

The plot of Gone with the Wind revolves around a pampered Southern woman named Scarlett O'Hara, who lives through the American Civil War and Reconstruction. The Wind Done Gone is the same story, but told from the viewpoint of Cynara, a mulatto slave on Scarlett's plantation and the daughter of Scarlett's father and Mammy; the title is an African American Vernacular English sentence that might be rendered "The Wind Has Gone" in Standard American English.

Sold from the O'Haras, Cynara eventually makes her way back to Atlanta and becomes the mistress of a white businessman. She later leaves him for a black aspiring politician, eventually moving with him to Reconstruction Washington, D.C.

Thank's for letting me know. One must face the worst and not avoid reality. But still . . .. Cynara? Sayonara to all that once had value. Au voir.

v

http://www.atlnightspots.com/pics-r...nd-melissa-george-walking-on-st-barths-beach/

yFi5M.jpg

Pics: Russell Simmons and his Girlfriend Melissa George Walking On St. Barths Beach

oFC0h.jpg

article-2079139-0F48B36300000578-340_468x925.jpg

It’s hard to keep up with Uncle Russell’s snow bunnies these days, the hip hop mogul is now dating Australian actress Melissa George. The new couple were first spotted locking lips a month after her 11 year marriage to husband Claudio Dabed , Chilean film director, ended.

After making their public debut back in August, the couple were spotted taking a romantic sunset stroll on the beach in St Barts last night.

Melissa, 35, is older then what 54-year-old Russell is usually spotted holding hands with. Mr.Simmons is estimated to be worth $340 million these days I would think he would be wifing nothing but some PYT’s

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/19/david-oh-nasa_n_1807113.html

David Oh, NASA Engineer, Switches Family To Mars Time After Curiosity Landing

r-DAVID-OH-NASA-large570.jpg

David Oh, NASA flight director of NASA's latest Mars mission, far left and his family have breakfast at 3 pm at their home in La Canada Flintridge, Calif. The Oh family has been living on Mars time and following an odd schedule ever since the NASA rover Curiosity landed in an ancient Martian crater on Aug. 5.

LA CANADA FLINTRIDGE, Calif. -- For one family, an exotic summer getaway means living on Mars.

Martian time, that is.

Since the landing of NASA's newest Mars rover, flight director David Oh's family has taken the unusual step of tagging along as he leaves Earth time behind and syncs his body clock with the red planet.

Every mission to Mars, a small army of scientists and engineers reports to duty on "Mars time" for the first three months. But it's almost unheard of for an entire family to flip their orderly lives upside down, shifting to what amounts to a time zone change a day.

Intrigued about abiding by extraterrestrial time, Oh's wife, Bryn, could not pass up the chance to take their kids – 13-year-old Braden, 10-year-old Ashlyn and 8-year-old Devyn – on a Martian adventure from their home near the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory where the Curiosity rover was built.

"We all feel a little sleepy, a little jet-lagged all day long, but everyone is doing great," Bryn Oh said, two weeks into the experiment.

Bryn Oh :mad: :barf4: said it's easy to lose track of what day it is. A simple question like "What time is it?" is difficult to answer. Do you mean Earth time? Curiosity time? The time that their bodies think they're on?

For the mission workers, the schedule is also more grueling than in the past. Their work hours tend to whiplash around depending on when orbiting spacecraft fly over the rover landing site to relay signals to Earth. One shift sends up commands spelling out what Curiosity will do for the day; another pores over the pictures beamed back.

To cope, workers talk as if they're on Mars, saluting "Good morning" to one another even though it might be dark outside. Cots are available for siestas. There's also free ice cream – "a little pick-me-up in the middle of the night," said mission manager Mike Watkins.

(THIS IS GETTING TIRESOME. SHE MARRIES A CHINESE BECAUSE HE CAN PROVIDE A GOOD USA GOVERNMENT JOB. PRODUCES MORE CHINESE AND WASTES WHITE DNA.

WHEN DID WE STOP GIVING OUR JOBS TO WHITE, CHRISTIAN MALES SO THEY CAN PRODUCE FAMILIES? WE HAVE BEEN FRICKING INVADED, COLONIZED, AND REPLACED. THANKS WHITE WOMEN FOR PRODUCING NON-WHITES TO FURTHER REDUCE OUR NUMBERS).

(NOTE: GIVING CHINESE CHILDREN WHITE EUROPEAN NAMES DOES NOT MAKE THEM INTO WHITE EUROPEANS).

http://www.10news.com/news/31370094/detail.html

Melchor Marabante Sentenced To 80 Years To Life In Prison

Man Pleads Guilty In Deaths Of Wife, Her Co-Worker

30091686_640X480.jpg

SAN DIEGO -- A registered nurse who shot his estranged wife and her male friend after watching them cuddle in her Sabre Springs apartment pleaded guilty Monday to second-degree murder charges.

Melchor Marabante, 43, will be sentenced to 80 years to life in prison by Judge Peter Deddeh on Oct. 9.

In addition to second-degree murder, the defendant admitted the use of a gun in the Feb. 20, 2011, murders of his 23-year-old wife, Valerie, and her colleague and friend, 26-year-old Bernabe Villamar.

Valerie Marabante worked as a registered nurse at the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility in Otay Mesa, and Villamar was a licensed vocational nurse at the prison.

The defendant had been served with divorce papers three weeks before the killings and his wife had kicked him out of their apartment, according to court testimony.

Retired San Diego police Officer Kenneth Hodges testified at a hearing last year that Villamar's body was found in the living room and Valerie Marabante's body was found in the garage.

A patio door had been broken out from the outside and a broken tree stake was found nearby, Hodges testified.

Philip Marabante testified that his brother told him that he saw his wife and her friend kissing and hugging and then shot them with a gun that his sibling had taken away from him and put in his trunk when the defendant moved in with him.

Philip Marabante said his brother had told him he thought his wife was having an affair with a co-worker.

(NICE. KEEP BRINGING FOREIGNERS HERE TO BECOME NURSES. GIVE THEM GOOD GOVERNMENT JOBS SO WHITES WILL MARRY THEM. YEAH, WE REALLY NEED MORE OF THESE IMPORTS).

14133959_BG5.jpg

What is it about White women R.N.'s.

Do they recieve any biology or anatomy training ? :niglet:

============================================
http://www.newnation.org/NNN-wichita.html

Stephanie Donley (pictured at right) talks about her (sex) life with Reginald Carr during his murder trial in District Court. Carr was arrested in her apartment. Stephanie Donley, who testified Thursday, said she met "Reggie" Carr at a nightclub in Dodge City in October 2000. She said she recognized the presence of the STD when they began seeing each other several weeks later. Carr would stay at her apartment at 5400 E. 21st St. when she wasn't working the night shift as a nurse at a Wichita hospital. She said neither he nor his younger brother, Jonathan, had jobs. - (forum)
Note: Carr's girlfriend Stephanie Donley and estranged wife Mandy Carr may also have been given the same STD that he gave to his rape victim.

Unquote

P.S. with so much of the history of that crime removed from the net, its as if it never happened, per media that is.

White women RNs are, for the most part, not too-bright, lower class ignorant types who make excellent money, as nursing has become increasingly lucrative. However, being limited, they unquestionly follow the herd. Few, if any, have ever entertained an independent thought. They are extremely hive-minded. And, I don't have to tell you what are accepted "hive" thoughts in today's society. So, it is natural they would follow the leader and associate with the Carr's. And, like cops, they often produce dysfunctional offspring, such as John Gardiner.

v

Back