Miscegenation: a photo retrospective

http://images.4chan.org/pol/src/1347295709542.jpg

1347295709542.jpg

White women RNs are, for the most part, not too-bright, lower class ignorant types who make excellent money, as nursing has become increasingly lucrative. However, being limited, they unquestionly follow the herd. Few, if any, have ever entertained an independent thought. They are extremely hive-minded. And, I don't have to tell you what are accepted "hive" thoughts in today's society. So, it is natural they would follow the leader and associate with the Carr's. And, like cops, they often produce dysfunctional offspring, such as John Gardiner.

v

Vorlos, you are right, but I would suspect not more than half are White in CA. today, and facing a CA. public of today, they must in the majority be racially awake, I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjAZaru169U&list=UUIibK0GTXCaQCAamJAepm1g&index=1&feature=plcp

Nurse strike

They may be "aware," but are way too cowardly to admit it. It is no accident that many of the infamous young male murderers today are sons of nurses -
Holmes, Gardiner being two recent examples.

v

Another White R.N. and a story about her ex-Congoid lover from 12 years ago !

White women R.N.'s is this wide spread ?

==================================================

Rock Hill woman’s ex-boyfriend found living in her attic
Boyfriend from 12 years ago was sleeping in heating unit

By Jonathan McFadden
Posted: Monday, Sep. 10, 2012

The attic heating unit where police say a woman's ex-boyfriend was discovered Sunday.

'I want him arrested'

ROCK HILL Tracy, a single mother of five children in Rock Hill, never considered reuniting with the 44-year-old man she broke up with more than 12 years ago, despite claims of a new lifestyle and other “jailhouse talk” he penned in letters to her from prison.

Drugs, followed by his decision to rob a flower shop, tore their one-year romance apart, she said.

“That was it,” said Tracy, who asked that her last name not be used. “I never looked back.”

But it wasn’t “it” for her ex-boyfriend, whom she discovered living in her attic Sunday morning, a year after he helped install new doors on her home after most of it burned in a fire.

Tracy, a nurse, spent Saturday with her children, ages ranging from 3 to 20, and “didn’t see anything out of the ordinary” when they returned home. After nightfall, Tracy sat in her bedroom using her laptop but couldn’t shake the feeling that “something just ain’t right.”

She heard strange noises and noticed insulation falling from the ceiling. Her older sons went to investigate but couldn’t find anything.

Around 2:30 a.m., the noises persisted and Tracy, unable to sleep, saw nails in the ceiling fall to the floor.

She thought “there was some poltergeist stuff going on,” she said.

Tracy called her nephew, who quickly came to the home and went into the attic. Her nephew walked to the far end of the attic, passing over a jungle of heating and cooling ducts, boxes, photo albums, toys, cassettes and a “timeline” of memories to find a man sleeping inside a heating unit.

Tracy’s nephew also noticed that the man was able to peek at Tracy through an air vent in her ceiling.

“It’s got me flabbergasted,” she said. “How can you look at someone through an air vent?”

Tracy said she thought her ex went to Charleston after his latest arrest and was just commuting to Rock Hill.

Instead, he had been sneaking into her house and living in her attic, a Rock Hill Police report states. He used coats for cover and slept inside the heating unit.

After being discovered Sunday, the man climbed out of the attic without giving any explanation for why or how he got inside in the first place. He walked away with a smile. By the time police arrived, he was gone and remains at large.

For Tracy, who hustles each day to get her sons to football practices and says she is away from home for almost 12 hours a day, it’s unnerving to think her ex, who she says hangs around at nearby drug houses, is still roaming the neighborhood.

Her kids won’t sleep in their rooms, opting instead to camp out in the living room. Her family’s concerned how he was able to climb into the attic.

“I want him to be charged with it,” she said. “It could be somebody else he does the same thing to, but she might not be so lucky.”

Police describe the suspect as being a black male, 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing 170 pounds.

Widespread. Consider the Kansas city massacre perp and his white RN BCL. Other RN BCLs appear regularly on NNN.

v

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/de_blasio_de_man_imiDDElblRpC50RXfeyWnK

De Blasio de man!
Wife: I was a lesbian before wed
By DAVID SEIFMAN City Hall Bureau Chief
Last Updated: 9:21 AM, December 6, 2012
Posted: 12:41 AM, December 6, 2012

Politics really does make for strange bedfellows.

In what has to be the weirdest development yet in the race for mayor, the wife of Public Advocate Bill de Blasio issued a statement yesterday, explaining that she was a lesbian before marrying her husband in 1994.

Chirlane McCray felt compelled to discuss her past sexual preferences after it was reported that she wrote a front-page article in the September 1979 issue of Essence magazine entitled, “I am a Lesbian.”

De Blasio, who is white, has made a point of featuring his wife, who is black, in his campaign for City Hall.

06.1n003.diblasio1.C.TA--300x300.jpg

Mayoral contender Bill de Blasio married Chirlane McCray years after she’d penned a magazine story about her life as a lesbian.

But most people in politics weren’t aware of her past sexual orientation until she disclosed it when the blog Politicker dug up the 33-year-old article and posted it on its Web site.

“In the 1970s, I identified as a lesbian and wrote about it,” McCray said in the unusual statement. “In 1991, I met the love of my life, married him and together we’ve raised two amazing kids. I am reminded every day how lucky I am to have met my soul mate.”

She and de Blasio met while they both worked at City Hall during the David Dinkins administration.

In the seven-page article in Essence, McCray, then 24, wrote about the difficulty of “coming out” publicly.

“Since I don’t look or dress like the typical bulldagger, I have a choice as to whether my sexual preference is known . . . I have also been fortunate because I discovered my preference for women early, before getting locked into a traditional marriage and having children.”

She recalled her first lesbian experience as a college student at age 17.

“Although both of us had slept with men, neither of us had been intimate with a woman before,” she said. “We didn’t even known any lesbians.”

De Blasio and McCray have played her sexual history close to the vest. In a magazine article the two wrote last year celebrating the passage of same-sex marriage, they mentioned their experience as an interracial couple but never brought up McCray’s lesbian past.

Political insiders had a hard time figuring out what it all meant — including whether this was a political hit intended to injure de Blasio among more conservative voters.

“This doesn’t help him,” offered one political consultant.

De Blasio has been positioning himself as the most progressive candidate in the Democratic field, which includes City Council Speaker Christine Quinn, who is openly gay and recently married. :barf9:

http://www.webpronews.com/ice-t-disrespected-by-wife-on-instagram-2012-12

Ice-T Disrespected By Wife On Instagram
12/11/12

As most of us know, social media can get you into some big trouble if you aren’t careful about what you say/upload. With the latest age of technology–when everyone has a smartphone and immediate access to what you share of your private life–it’s pretty much a given that when you document something naughty, or even something that can be misconstrued as naughty, you will be busted.

That’s what happened recently to actor/former rapper Ice-T when he discovered photos of his wife Coco getting cozy with another man, rapper AP9, on the man’s Instagram account. The account has since been deleted, but not quickly enough for the trouble to start. Ice started venting on Twitter about the photos, saying he was “not happy” and that the pics were “disrespectful”.

cocorapper_320x245.jpg

http://www.10news.com/entertainment/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-expecting-1st-child12312012

Kanye West, Kim Kardashian expecting 1st child

The Twitterverse exploded early Monday morning after everyone's favorite bad boy rapper Kanye West announced that his girlfriend -- the famous-for-being-famous Kim Kardashian -- was pregnant.

A spokesman for Kardashian then confirmed the news to CNN, but provided no other detail other than to say that West announced it at a show Sunday in Atlantic City in New Jersey.

The two have been dating for about eight months and have denied pregnancy rumors in the past.

Kardashian, for her part, is still legally married to Kris Humphries -- although she filed for divorce from the NBA player 72 days after tying the knot in October 2011

Soon after the Monday morning's announcement, Kardashian family members took to Twitter to share the news with the world.

"Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!" Kardashian's sister, Khloe, tweeted.

Another sister, Kourtney, then announced: "Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement!"

And new grandma-to-be, Kris Jenner, simply gushed: "oh BABY BABY BABY!!"

Within minutes, the hashtag #Kimye took off on Twitter -- as did the inevitable ribbing.

Some poked fun at West's healthy ego, saying Kanye will name his baby "Kanye" -- or perhaps "Babye."

Others alluded to West's infamous interruption of singer Taylor Swift's MTV Video Music Awards speech in 2009 when he grabbed her microphone and let loose an outburst on behalf of singer Beyonce Knowles who had lost out in the Best Female Video category to Swift.

"Taylor, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time," West said that night.

Judging from the tweets Monday morning, that incident is still fresh on many minds.

Said someone who uses the handle @FSUSteve: "I don't mean to interrupt Kanye's special announcement, but Beyonce's was much better."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hot-air-balloon-wedding-crash-caught-tape/story?id=18159114

Hot-Air Balloon Wedding Crash Caught on Tape
By ABC NEWS
Jan. 8, 2013

It was supposed to have been a romantic sunset wedding in a hot-air balloon for Kerin and Jonathan Narcisse. But romance quickly turned to fear as the couple and 11 others, including their wedding party and the balloon's operator, braced for a crash landing.

One moment Kerin and Jonathan were exchanging their wedding vows, thousands of feet in the air, the next, the newlyweds were on their sides, stranded, in a stranger's backyard. A member of the wedding party recorded the crash on her cellphone.

The newlyweds had no idea what was happening.

"A couple times he tried to land, we floated over," Jonathan Narcisse said. "We kept missing landing spots. Next thing you know, we're descending and I'm thinking, 'How is he going to land here, because there's no place to land.'"

The balloon hit a fence, skidded through some trees, and then stopped.

"I got a little worried when we hit the fence and I thought, 'Well, if the fence doesn't stop us then we're going down this hill,'" fat mudshark Kerin Narcisse said.

Making the ordeal all the more terrifying, the bride's dream of a mid-air wedding was actually the groom's worst nightmare, as it turns out. He's scared of heights.

"I am," he said. "Terrified."

What a lovely couple of sows! Which one is the groom? Oh, it must the Jabba the Hut lookin' nigger in the light blue 'knee grow prechur' outfit! I hate miscegenation but if niggers keep taking all the fatties for themselves, as long as they don't have children, good riddance!

http://www.celebitchy.com/276230/ti..._remarrying_elin/?replytocom=13150533#respond

Tiger Woods is dating Olympic Skier Lindsey Vonn, what about remarrying Elin?

tigerlindsey.jpg

The last we heard about Nigger Woods, he was begging his slutty ex-wife, Elin, for another chance at marriage and promising her an even more hefty chunk of his fortune if he ever cheated on her again. Well either that story was fake or Elin was wise enough to realize that she’s already rich, bitch, and that her life is way better single, because Tiger has moved on. He’s now said to be dating divorced Olympic skier, Lindsey Vonn, 28. Star has a somewhat priceless line about this relationship in their print edition: “It took a while for Lindsey to trust him because of his past.” Yeah.

Tiger Woods has been quietly seeing Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn, according to the new issue of Star.

“He wants to marry again,” an inside tells Star, “and thinks Lindsey could be the woman.”

The 37-year-old golf icon and Vonn began seeing one another in November. He’s been hot on Vonn’s trail as of late, watching her ski in the World Cup in Austria, then taking her on an Antiguan vacation, according to the magazine.

Lindsey finalized her divorce to skier Thomas Vonn this month after splitting in November 2011. The 28-year-old, who bears a slight resemblance to Tiger’s ex Elin Nordegren, has shown off her sexiness in Sports Illustrated‘s Olympic Swimsuit Edition and Maxim‘s Hot 100 list.

[From Radar]

I don’t know much about Lindsey Vonn, but I do remember her from when she was doing promotional duties during the last Winter Olympics. She bugged me for some reason, I think it was because she looked a little “plastic” to me, but that’s just a superficial observation. (As are most of my observations.) I’ll say the same thing as when we learned that Jesse James has a new fiance: how do women fall for these creeps?

Both of these men have incredibly well documented histories of cheating and hiring hookers, a history that can be easily accessed from a smart phone at any point, maybe from the bathroom on a date. You just pop off to fix your lipstick, google them and then go back to the table with some excuse about a friend needing your help right away, it’s urgent. But this also assumes that these women pay absolutely no attention to the news for months at a time. Tiger was on the front page forever. How does one ever fall for an a-hole like this? There are women who just want to believe I guess. “I’ve changed, therapy helped me, I’m not the same person, my wife was such a bitch.” People can be so stupid in relationships.

Lindsey’s publicist has issued a non-statement in which there is no denial that she’s hitting it with Tiger. “Lindsey is currently in the midst of the World Cup season in Europe. Her focus is solely on competing and on defending her titles and thus she will not participate in any speculation surrounding her personal life at this time.”

Ooh I found photos of Thunder Thighs at one of Tiger’s charity events last April. It’s on. Nice makeup. It’s like Duchess Kate except with liquid eyeliner.

wenn5833686-682x1024.jpg

wenn3985663-741x1024.jpg

The nigger might as well remarry his former wife as she is now forever defiled for any white man. She was one of the best looking white women on the planet and now her bloodline is ruined forever!! Her womb is now filthy. A sad thing indeed.

The nigger might as well remarry his former wife as she is now forever defiled for any white man. She was one of the best looking white women on the planet and now her bloodline is ruined forever!! Her womb is now filthy. A sad thing indeed.

I hope Nigger Tigger Woods makes that c'unt good. Yes, she was one of the better looking genetic whites, but she sold her A**hole to that mind-controlled jiggaboo. I'm also hoping lots of celebrities are also made good by their nigger lovers as well. And I see Hillary Jewlover Clinton is knocking on Hell's door with her blackouts and losing her vision. I would feel sorry for an ordinary person, but not her.

I have nothing but contempt for a coal burning whore or a oil-drilling, misceganous whoremonger who has defiled his or her Race by dating and marrying muds, jews and especially jiggaboos. This mentality has led to a jiggaboo infesting the former Whitehouse. At least kikes like Bush were semblances of humanity and could ape it well. Jiggaboo Obongo can't even ape humanity at all. Despite all their "glorious" titles, he his shemale wife and his two turd droppings are just ghetto niggers, nothing more.
And to the judeo-"christians" supporting ZOG and Obongo, you are NOTHING but traitors who do NOT deserve ANY respect or mercy and shall get none!

:mad:

Olympic Skier Lindsey Vonn

Unquote

She does not look healthy to me. She does look like something is not quite right about her IMO.

She doe not look attractive to me.

She looks over 30 and no White children.

He deserves her IMO.

Hey, I thought Congoidal women were the best for :afro: ?

Guess Congoidal men have a different idea when dayz haz some mooney. "Where the White women" !

Olympic Skier Lindsey Vonn

Unquote

She does not look healthy to me. She does like something is not quite right about her IMO.

She doe not look attractive to me.

She looks over 30 and no White children.

He deserves here IMO.

Hey, I thought Congoidal women were the best for :afro: ?

Guess Congoidal men have a different idea when dayz haz some mooney. Where the White women !

Yeah, she does look 'off' to me and perhaps slightly deranged. I would not want someone like that near me.

:crazy:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more..._waiting_rumored_tiger_IXWlliUJyCg5iWLtw2qa3M

US skier Lindsey Vonn airlifted after seriously injured at race
By MICHAEL BLAUSTEIN
Last Updated: 10:25 AM, February 5, 2013
Posted: 10:00 AM, February 5, 2013

Lindsey Vonn was airlifted after a severe crash today at the World Alpine Skiing Championships in Schladming, Austria, according to the BBC.

The crash happened on the first day of the championships during the Super-G race. The race was delayed by fog for 3 1/2 hours, which followed a weekend of bad weather in Schladming.

Vonn lost balance on her right leg while landing after a jump and appeared to have injured her right knee.

AUSTRIAALPINESKIINGWORLDCHAMPIONSHIPS093041--300x300.jpg

Lindsey Vonn

"It snowed a lot Sunday night, there was no training possible Monday on the race hill, then it rained most of Monday afternoon and evening. I know they're going to try really hard to get the race off Tuesday," Vonn said yesterday in her regular column for the Denver Post.

Vonn has won the women's super-G world championship for four straight seasons but came into the race in Austria still trying to regain speed after taking time off in the middle of the season because of health problems.

Complicating Vonn's run at the race was her rumored relationship with Nigger Woods.

As a result of the possible relationship, Vonn said that her main sponsor, Red Bull, has hired extra security to "make sure I can get in and out and not have any difficulty, but I don't expect there to be any problems. But it's better to be safe than sorry," Vonn said at a news conference on Sunday.

When asked if she expected Tiger to show up in the tiny Austrian town to watch her race Vonn giggled, "Oh my god! I don't know, you should ask him! :barf2:

Vonn was married to fellow 2002 Olympian and US skier Thomas Vonn, but the couple divorced in 2011.

Maze won the race in 1 minute, 35.39 seconds, beating Lara Gut of Switzerland by 0.38. Julia Mancuso of the United States was 0.52 behind in third.

Hmm, when I was a ski instructor, I met many girls like Lindsey. The reason why some of ya'll think she looks a little off, is because she has a typical competitive skiers' body, big thighs, tight waist and not much fat on her.

Frankly, I never thought she was that attractive in the face - which looks a little off to me.

Anyway, she is a damn good skiier but when you start hangin' with niggers or nigger chinks in this case, something bad always happens. Just wait, she'll make herself good if she gets back to competitive skiing - it never fails. The universerse can only handle so many coalburners at one time and once the cup is full - it's chimpout time, baby! Or, the universe will find a way to make these tramps/sluts good - they o'd, their beasts of the field off them in various creative ways, or, the universe says 'Enough!' and they off themselves.

Frankly, I can't wait 'til this sow and that Elin bi*ch are made good.

Back