Niggers love Armed Robbery

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Serial-Ore-hotel-robbery-suspect-nabbed-in-Portland--246777551.html

Serial Ore. hotel robbery suspect nabbed in Portland
Posted on February 23, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Dean2.jpg

PORTLAND – Police arrested a suspect Friday in a string of hotel robberies around Oregon and Washington.

Portland police’s tactical operations team pulled over 40-year-old Ernest Dean at North Lombard Street and North Delaware Avenue after getting information from law enforcement agencies around the state and the FBI, said Sgt. Pete Simpson with Portland police.

Dean was wanted for the Sept. 5 robbery of the Silver Cloud Inn in Northwest Portland along with the La Quinta in Wilsonville the next day.

Similar robberies continued around Gresham, Hood River, Cannon Beach, Albany and Newport along with a robbery in Woodland, Wash.

The suspect would rob the hotels at gunpoint and claim to have an a bomb before tying up the clerks and taking off with cash,
Simpson said.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/maryland...w-year-mta-bus-robbery/24714228?absolute=true

Men sought in New Year MTA bus robbery
Police release surveillance photos of robber Thursday

Published 12:24 PM EST Feb 27, 2014

MTA-robbery-suspects.jpg

BALTIMORE —Maryland Transit Administration police are looking for two people in connection with an armed robbery that happened at the beginning of the year.

Police said the victim was riding an MTA bus in the 2100 block of Tucker Lane when a man walked up to him, pulled a gun and robbed him of an Xbox One.

Detectives released surveillance images of the robber on Thursday. Police said the man in the two photos on the left (posted above) is the culprit. They said the man pictured in the two right photos may be a witness, and they're looking to talk to him.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/02/28/3-people-arrested-for-dallas-day-spa-robberies/

3 People Arrested For Dallas Spa Robberies
February 28, 2014 9:41 AM

brown.jpg
bascom.jpg
cooper.jpg

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Three people were arrested over two days in connection with two Dallas day spa robberies. The Dallas Police Department announced the arrests early Friday morning.

The first robbery took place at about 9:00 a.m. on Monday morning. According to police, two people entered the Home Town Day Spa located in the 2600 block of Walnut Hill Lane and pretended to be customers.:p Police identified these men as 23-year-old Jacob Brown and 24-year-old Ladarius Bascom.

Authorities said that Brown and Bascom inquired about massages and asked to use the restroom. Brown then locked the front door of the business, robbed one victim with a knife and threatened another victim with a Taser. Meanwhile, Bascom went into the rear of the business to rob other victims, police said.

A third suspect — identified as 27-year-old Antonio Cooper — was allegedly waiting in a getaway car outside.

Then, on Tuesday, a similar robbery took place at the Good Time Spa located in the 2800 block of West Northwest Highway. Suspects used a gun during this robbery and zip-tied the victims. But officers were able to respond quickly, and ended up arresting Cooper, who led police to Brown and Bascom.

All three suspects have been charged with at least one of the robberies, and additional charges could follow.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/02/trio-accused-of-robbing-gas-station-drug-store-100670.html

Trio accused of robbing gas station, drug store
February 28, 2014 - 03:12 pm

lanhamsuspects-pgpd_296.jpg

(WJLA) - Three men accused of robbing a gas station in Lanham this week are also accused of robbing a drug store hours earlier.

Officers responded to the 9100 block of Annapolis Road in Lanham early Thursday for a report of an armed robbery. When they arrived, they learned two suspects had robbed the business at gunpoint.

Mmamoi Ojikau, 25, Mathew Ogunsalu, 20, and Aaron Prudhomme, 24, were arrested shortly after during a traffic stop.

Police say the suspects are also connected to a robbery two hours earlier in Bowie. Around 10:45 p.m., two suspects robbed a CVS Pharmacy in the 6900 block of Laurel Bowie Road. Police say one of the suspects fired a bullet at a door inside the business. An employee was inside the room. There were no injuries.

Ojikau, Ogunsalu an Prudhomme are each charged with attempted first-degree murder, attempted second-degree murder, and robbery.

Detectives are looking into whether they are linked to other robberies as well.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/se...-say/-/1637132/24794570/-/56y9dm/-/index.html

'Serial robber' arrested, Orange County deputies say
Man charged with robbing 5 businesses along Orange Blossom Trail

Updated On: Mar 04 2014 11:01:09 AM EST

Andre-Freeman.jpg

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -

Orange County deputies arrested a man they say is a "serial robber" who hit several businesses along Orange Blossom Trail.

Andre Freeman, 25, has been charged with robbery with a firearm in the robbery of five businesses along South Orange Blossom Trail in the last month.

Deputies said Freeman robbed a Walmart, McDonald's, ShoeLand, 7-Eleven and Lowe's since January. He would pose as a customer and rob the clerk as the clerk would be ringing up his purchase, according to the report.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...masked-men-while-teenager-worked-inside-alone

Aurora Subway restaurant robbed by masked men while teenager worked inside alone
Mar 7, 2014

subway-surveillance_1394236573336_3333885_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

AURORA, Colo. - Wearing masks and hats, two men with at least one gun robbed a Subway in Aurora while a teenager was at work there.

Travis Green III, an 18-year-old employee was held up on Friday, Feb. 28, at approximately 9 p.m. The teenager and police confirm that he was the only person in the restaurant at the time.

Green says he was told to open the register and give the masked men the code to the safe.

The suspects exited the restaurant, located near Iliff and Peoria, through a back door. Surveillance video of the crime was turned over to the police department.

The first suspect is described as a black male between the ages of 20 or 25. The 6-foot-2, 210 pound man was wearing a grey sweat-suit with white stripes running down the sides, black and white tennis shoes, and a black baseball cap with a white logo. He had a handgun.

The second suspect was also a black male in the same estimated age range. The 5-foot-9, 150 pound man was wearing a light blue sweatshirt with black jeans and black tennis shoes. His cap had a distinctive camouflage design with a red bill and white emblem on the front. He did not show a weapon during the robbery.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...armed-gunman-who-robbed-woman-at-fremont-atm/

Police Release Surveillance Photos Of Armed Gunman Who Robbed Woman At Fremont ATM

March 8, 2014 2:27 PM

atm_suspect.jpg

FREMONT (CBS SF) — Police in Fremont were searching for a man who robbed a female at gunpoint at a bank ATM Thursday morning.

Police said a woman was at the Bank of America ATM machine located at 39300 Fremont Blvd. at about 6:45 a.m. when she was robbed.

The suspect, described as a black man between 20 and 30 years old with a thin build and standing about 5 feet 11 inches tall, approached the female and told her he would shoot her if she fled, according to police.

He showed the victim his silver handgun in his pocket and ordered her to give him the money she had already withdrawn and forced her to make two additional withdrawals,
police said.

Police said the suspect demanded the keys to the victim’s car and he threw them into some bushes, then fled in a newer model red Toyota Corolla with Utah license plates.

http://www.mynews3.com/content/spec...ne-crime-stoppers/Xz88o-E380qKxROhEw_fkw.cspx

Suspect sought in armed robbery near Cheyenne, Rancho
Updated: 3/10 3:17 pm

Story.jpg

LAS VEGAS (KSNV MyNews3.com) – The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department is searching for a man suspected of robbing a business near North Rancho Drive and Cheyenne.

According to a Metro news release, the suspect entered the business just before 9:25 p.m. March 3, pulled out a gun, and demanded the money from the register.

The suspect was last seen fleeing the area on foot.

The suspect is described as a black male, 5-foot-8 to 5-10 tall, with medium build, and approximately 35 to 40 years old. He was last seen wearing a gray beanie, a green shirt with a gray, long-sleeve shirt underneath, checkered shorts, and black shoes.

http://uptownmessenger.com/2014/03/police-investigating-armed-robbery-on-magazine-street/#more-37926

Mar 06 2014
Police investigating armed robbery on Magazine Street

gun.jpg

Police are investigating an armed robbery that occurred Thursday afternoon in American Apparel, located at 3310 Magazine Street between Louisiana and Toledano streets, according to an incident report from New Orleans police and employees working in the area.

The suspect walked into the store around 2:40pm, and then spent nearly two hours asking the store’s employees their opinions on different articles of clothing, according to a police report by Officer Frank Robertson.

The man walked to the cash register as if he was about to check out, when he produced a semi-automatic pistol and pointed at the clerk and demanded she open the register, according to the report. The employee handed the over $800 in cash, police said.

He also ran ourt of the store with over $200 in merchandise, according to the report.

The robber is described as an African American male, in his mid-20’s, having a medium to muscular build with a trimmed mustache and beard, according to police.

He was last seen wearing tortoise shell colored glasses, a black and gold “saints” cap, a grey pullover cardigan sweater and dark colored pants, police said.

http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/Two-...-answering-bogus-Craigslist-ad-249376581.html

2 men accused of robbing victim answering bogus Craigslist ad
Posted on March 11, 2014 at 6:28 AM

craigslist_031114.jpg

(KMOV) -- One man, thinking he was going to buy a car, actually ended up being a victim of the latest Craigslist scam.

Police say the man saw an ad on Craigslist, but instead ended up with a gun in his face.

St. Louis police are still hunting down suspects they say took a man for every dollar of hard-earned cash he’d saved to buy a car.

“You are kind of a marked person from the get-go” said Ed Postawko, with the St. Louis Circuit Attorney’s office.

Prosecutors say Lester Smith and Cameron Taylor hatched a plan and created a bogus Craigslist ad claiming to be selling a car.

They allegedly told the unsuspecting victim to meet downtown for a test drive. He got inside a car with two other guys, who put a gun to his head.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...ered-in-oakland-armed-robbery-suspect-search/

$2500 Reward Offered In Oakland Armed Robbery Suspect Search
March 12, 2014 5:39 AM

oaklandsuspect.jpg

OAKLAND (CBS SF) — Oakland police and Crime Stoppers are offering a $2,500 reward for information on two suspects thought to be connected to the armed robbery of a MetroPCS store that took place in January.

Police have released photos of two people they believe to be responsible for the robbery, which occurred on Jan. 24 at 11:05 a.m. at the store located at 1811 Park Blvd.

The suspects held employees at gunpoint and demanded money and phones, before fleeing on foot, police said.

The first suspect was described as an African American male, between 20 and 26 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall and 150 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black beanie, a black hooded jacket and black pants.

The second suspect is described as an African American male in his 30s, 5 feet 9 inches tall and 150 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black beanie, a green hooded jacket and blue jeans.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/oakland-police-release-images-armed-robbery-suspec/nd9z3/

oakland_robbery_suspectsjpg.jpg

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/03/15/manhunt-for-suspect-in-oakland-armed-robbery/

Manhunt For Suspect In Oakland Armed Robbery
March 15, 2014 2:40 PM

john_thomas_allen.jpg

OAKLAND (CBS SF) — Police were asking for the public’s help finding a man wanted in connection with an armed robbery at an Oakland business.

The suspect has been identified as 28-year-old John Thomas Allen. He is described as a standing 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing about 160 pounds. He has a scar on his chin and a receding hairline.

Police said Allen is considered armed and dangerous. If anyone spots him they are advised to not approach him and call 911.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?s..._york&id=9472149&rss=rss-wabc-article-9472149

Police search for 3 suspects in Brooklyn robbery spree
Updated at 06:59 AM 3/19/14

9472150_448x252.jpg

BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Police are searching for three suspects wanted in a series of armed robberies in Brooklyn, and they are hoping surveillance photos will lead to arrests.

The first incident happened just before noon at a Western Union on Nostrand Avenue back on October 10, 2013.

Since then, they allegedly hit a Caribbean Air Mail on Flatbush Avenue on October 18, the same Western Union on November 2 and another Western Union on Flatlands Avenue on November 7.

The suspects enter the locations, display weapons, remove money and personal property and then flee on foot.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/03/nopd_2_arrested_in_french_quar.html

2 teenagers arrested in French Quarter robberies, more at-large
updated March 19, 2014 at 7:23 AM

14518637-mmmain.jpg

Two suspects were arrested in connection with a pair of armed robberies that occurred about 15 minutes apart early Sunday morning in the French Quarter, New Orleans police said.

Clifton Nelson and Denzel Parker, both 17, were arrested in St. Roch about an hour after the robberies took place. Other suspects were also involved in the robberies, police said.

The first robbery occurred about 1:40 a.m. A man was walking his bike in the 300 block of Burgundy St., when he was stopped by a group of young men. One member of the group then pointed a gun at the man's neck, and took the man's bike and other property.

About 15 minutes later, another man riding his bicycle in the 400 block of Burgundy St. was attacked by a group of young men who ran at him from behind parked cars. The assailants struck the bicyclist in the head, causing him to fall to the ground. His bicycle and cell phone were stolen, police said.

Later, police were called to the corner of Franklin Ave. and St. Claude Ave., where several young men were caught looking into parked vehicles. Some of the young men were later apprehended near Franklin Ave. and N. Robertson St.

After the arrest, the robbery victims identified Nelson and Parker as being members of the group of young men who attacked them, police said. A juvenile was also apprehended for a curfew violation.

Police released video of the group of young men walking away from one of the robbery scenes.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/03/24/career-criminal-charged-in-cell-phone-store-robbery/

Career Criminal Charged In Cell Phone Store Robbery
March 24, 2014 3:13 PM

anthony-smith.jpg

POMPANO BEACH (CBSMiami) – A Pompano Beach man with a checkered legal past has been charged in last month’s robbery of a cell phone store.

On February 13th, just before 6 p.m., Anthony Smith walked into a Metro PCS store on Copans Road in Pompano Beach and demanded money from the clerk at gunpoint, according to the Broward Sheriff’s Office.

The store clerk, Jimmy Rene, was helping two costumers when Smith charged in and pointed a gun at his head. Smith, 35, demanded the cash in the register. Once he had the money he fled the store.

Using surveillance video of the robbery, the sheriff’s office was able to identify Smith and subsequently take him into custody.

He’s been charged with two counts of armed robbery.

In the last 15 years, Smith has been arrested 17 times. According to the sheriff’s office, charges included lewd and lascivious battery of a child less than 16 years of age, impregnating a minor, contributing the delinquency of a child, cocaine possession, cocaine possession with intent to sell, cannabis possession and multiple probation violations.

They love robbery so much they rap about it-

A nigger planning a robbery usually plays out like this-

"Yo Jamal, my nigga, how much money we gots? We got enough to gibs JanQavius sixty dollah for crack and still buy malt lickah?"

"No my nigga, hell no we ain't gots enough... We need mo."

"Let's plan a robbery!"

"Okay, dey two white womenz over der, les rob em!"

"Les rape em too!"

"Nigga we ain't got time fo dat, we gotta be across town to... Dang, them bitches be fine, we make dah time, muh dick, muh dick..."

The lyrics of this song provide some insight into the mind of a nigger-

Three 6 Mafia's song- "Let's plan a robbery."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7lP-P1QfQM

Lyrics-
Let's plan a robbery, (a robbery) (lets go...)
Let's plan a robbery (a robbery)

See I was on the North, North side in the projects Cutterfield
And dats where the the dope dealer nigga really live
See they sold crack, and they sold weed too
They specialize in cookin up the dope fool
To get it out, so the junkies can smoke too
But me my nigga, I been smokin out chu
And you ain't you cause yall been cuttin up du
I think I'mma have to touch ur ass with a tool
Its easy come easy go yall know the rule
HCP mother****er you know I'll cut loose
And if you got it, I'mma have to touch you
Like knockin on your door and holla trick-or-treat fool
Its halloween mother****er, don't let this mother****er sight you
A robbery to a muderery that's cool
So any way that you want it, I got chu
Its one way hallway nigga, so **** you

(chorus continues with next part)

You see good with this yay, but I'm better with these guns
I'm at ya doe to collect these funds

(chorus ends)

I ran up in his spot, with the Glock, his jaw dropped
He knew I came for money and the weight I heard he got
I cracked him in the middle of his face with the tone
Tied his ass up and ransacked his home
I had to rape his bitch cause the ho was stacked
I ****ed her from the back, with my gun to her back
I left up out his crib, with dolla and purple hat
But eventually got caught because of a dick hair

Dont let me find out that you got that dope
Dont let me find out that you snitchin on folks
Dont let me find out that you tryna get rich
Riddin round' the ****in' hood n makin fun of niggas ****
Dont let me find out, feds tap a nigga phone
Dont let me find out, cause if I find out its on
Dont let me find out that niggas sellin purple drank
Cuz I'mma rob all dem fools, like I robbed 20 banks

(chorus continues with next part)

(chorus ends)

Alright
Al-al-al-right
Al-right
Al-al-al-right
Al-right
Al-al-al-right

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/...ey-mpls-police-team-up-to-find-armed-robbers/

New Brighton, Fridley & Mpls. Police Team Up To Find Armed Robbers
April 3, 2014 9:41 PM

rob1-copy.jpg
robbery-2.jpg

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Minneapolis, New Brighton and Fridley police departments are asking for the public’s help in identifying two armed men who may have robbed two gas stations in the past week.

The first robbery happened at 5:45 a.m. last Friday at a New Brighton gas station near Silver Lake Road and West River Road, according to Minneapolis Police.

Investigators think the same men may have robbed a Fridley SuperAmerica at 5667 University Ave. NE on Thursday morning, also at 5:45 a.m. A shot was fired during Thursday’s robbery, but no one was injured.

The suspects are described as black men in their 20s, and both are taller than 5 feet 10 inches.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/man-wanted-for-20-robberies-in-orange-county-deputies-say/25317898

Man wanted for 20 robberies in Orange County, deputies say
Deputies say man pulled handgun on deputies prior to fleeing

Published On: Apr 04 2014 01:02:09 AM EDT

Orange-County-robbery-suspect-jpg.jpg

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -

Deputies are asking for the public's help finding a man they say is responsible for 20 robberies in Orange County.

Since the beginning of December 2013, the Orange County Sheriff's Office said there have been 20 robberies at a variety of businesses that the office can attribute to a single suspect.

The robberies have occurred around the area surrounding Silver Star Road, Hiawassee Road and Colonial Drive, although deputies said other areas in Orange County have been targeted.

The man has been known to jump the counters and demand money from the business safe and register, according to the Sheriff's Office.

In one case, deputies said the robber pulled a handgun on Orange County deputies prior to fleeing on foot.

Deputies said the man is always armed with a handgun and wears a hoodie with the hood up, and a mask covering his mouth and nose.

The robber is described as a black man who is 5 feet 3 inches to 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 130-160 pounds.

http://www.mynews3.com/content/spec...obbing-Charleston/I9pIjcrA9kmKslpiwo2d6A.cspx

Two armed men suspected of robbing Charleston business
Updated: 4/03 5:45 pm

Original.jpg

LAS VEGAS -- Two armed suspects robbed a business in the area of Charleston and Rainbow on March 12 at 5:25 a.m.

The suspects entered the business together. Suspect No. 1 went to the front of the checkout counter, pulled out a gun and pointed it at the employee.

Suspect No. 2 walked behind the counter, approached the employee who was sitting down, and punched her in the face.

Suspect No. 2 then took cash from the register while suspect No. 1 took merchandise. Both suspects fled on foot.

Suspect No. 1 is described as a black male, 20- to 30-years-old, approximately 5-foot-9-inches and weighing 160 pounds. He was carrying a handgun and was last seen wearing a dark sweatshirt.

Suspect No. 2 is described as a black male, 20- to 30-years-old, approximately 6-foot and weighing 170 pounds. He was last seen wearing a plaid sweatshirt and a scarf around his mouth and nose.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/...ke-arrest-in-robbery-at-maryland-live-casino/

Anne Arundel Co. Police Make Arrest In Armed Robbery At Maryland Live! Casino
April 7, 2014 11:56 AM

errick-lewis.jpg

HANOVER, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police make an arrest in an armed robbery at Maryland Live! Casino.

Police arrested Errick Lewis, 28, of Temple Hills.

Lewis is accused of approaching a couple inside the casino’s parking lot.

Police say he demanded money and then drove off in a black Nissan Altima.

Back